Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:20:56
Page:  1 
The Story Before The Cat ~ A Prelude To Charlie Pavanno Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 23, '18 17:34

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, what you are about to witness may have subjects that bring up bad memories or things in that nature, please do not read this, if that is the case. I REPEAT! Please do not read this, as it does play into why Charlie is the way he presents himself in the Streets, but also why he does the thing he does and his actions for proving himself, thirsting for something that he never had as a child, as you will see now

Welcome to The Prelude to Charlie Pavanno: Before The Cat!

Charlie Pavanno, The Man who was still a Kid inside

Charlie Pavanno, The one who wants a family, The one who wanted a home

Charlie The Loyal, who wants for something to the end, a person whose Loyalty can never be bought. The one whose Life was tied with Three Famillies and yet, he has never been truly a part of these famillies.

Charlie wasn't 'tough' ... Charlie was a survivor

"I guess my story begins in London, Hendon, My home, or at least that was what it was meant to be. Only it was not, it was a prison, it was a home filled with nothing but hate, while I, the boy I was, wanted love."

Charles Peterson, commonly known as Charlie Pavanno, or Chucky P. Was born to Antonio and Francesca Peterson, who were full-blooded Italians, only they adopted the name Peterson when they had come from The Old Country. Charles had been a good kid for most of his life, being treated kindly by his Mother, while his Father had treated him with coldness, at best, he gave his son, 'You did not fuck it up, thank god himself."

Charles would grow up, finding his Mother bruised and broken, she would treat him as if she was okay, and yet, Charles could see, she was not. She was gone and used him as a way to stick to her humanity, a way to not lose her sanity. Only when Charles saw his Father, The Man had acted as nothing happened. The Man had simply sat down and read the newspaper, enjoying it immensely, not once caring that his wife was beaten by someone.

"I never knew, I never knew that the Monster sat with us, ate lunch with us, acted as if he owned the house. When it was my Mother selling her God Damn soul to put a roof over our heads. Yet, The Monster had continued to act like he ran the house and he was in charge, yet he was not and I could nothing, but watch. I could do nothing but sit there and watch my mother become something she was not, a weak and docile woman.."

Charles turned 11 Soon enough, this was where everything changed, this was where he learned of the Monsters in the world, the cursed beasts that had so much pain in them, they wanted to inflict it on others, little did Charlie know, his Father was one of these monsters. His Father was the very monster that hurt his mother.

Charlie had come home one afternoon, finished school and had wanted to impress his father with his excellent attendance, only he had walked in on a scene of complete horror. His Mother was laid on the ground, her face bloodied, her lips gaping like she was in shock, only a medical expert could tell that she was trying her best to breathe, the best way she could. 

It was then that Charlie had brought the ire of his Father unto him. His very instincts were shouting to him, telling him to hide and run, but he did not. He was shocked at seeing his Father being the beast that had harmed his Mother all this time, and yet, he was soon cloaked in darkness. as the last thing, he heard was the roar of his Father and the last thing he saw was a massive fist heading straight towards his face.

"I guess I never suspected it until I saw what happened to my Mother, she was broken, she had been through this for possibly six years and survived, possibly more even. She had been a survivor, where I had been a coward and nothing more than a burden. I was the one that failed her for so long, until that day."

For the next six years of his life, Charlie was beaten, cut, and unconscious. He was nothing more than the boxing bag for his Father, or as he called him, Antonio Peterson, because from the first moment that Antonio had laid a hand on his Son, well, that was the moment that Antonio stopped being a Father and started being nothing more than an abuser.

Charlie had worn his scars like shame, he reminded himself that he was never to have a family, that he was not going to fit in. One FBI Agent could say that this was where his life of crime began, this was where he became so needy and lusted for a Family, he wanted to be The Son of anybody that wanted him. It was how he ran into Jimmy Pavanno, The Old GodFather...

While Abused at home, Charles did not stay idle and started to train his own body, in hopes of defending himself from Antonio Peterson. 

Charles had earned a reputation stealing from Post Offices and Stealing Purses. He had earned the attention of The Pavanno Family, an Old Country Family based in the Hampstead Area, they had, of course, wanted to know who this so-called 'Cat' was and when they found out it was a 17-Year-Old Teenager, they immediately wanted him in their ranks and so, he became an associate of The Pavanno Crime Family.

"You Know, many people think that I long for family, and they are right, it may be a sickness or some kind of fetish, but I desire it. I want a place to fit in and be The Son, to be the one that my Surrogate Father and Mother smile down on with pride on their faces. I want to be the one that is talked about with pride and yeah, those dreams may be childlike and foolish, but they're mine and I want to see it through."

Charlie had soon started to bond with many members of The Pavanno Crime Family, so much so that he had taken to calling Jimmy, 'Father' and Jimmy had called him 'Son' but while Charlie was busy with his New Family, his Mother was being beaten on a daily basis. Soon enough, Charlie had enough and begged for his mother to come with him. Hoping that he could use his appeal as her son, but no, in delusion or some kind of mental breakdown, Francesca Peterson had stayed.

"When My Mom stayed, a part of me, wanted to have a mother again. Jimmy had no wife and there was no one to fill that role, I was lost, I needed the guiding hand of my Mother, Yet, I had never gotten it. She was too broken and I was too stubborn, may that is why I wish to replace her, so I can make up for it, in some sick way,"

Charlie had left his home that day, never again paying any mind to Francesca or Antonio Peterson, because no longer was he a Peterson, but he was simply Charlie. An Orphan longing for family.

Charlie and The Pavanno Family had gotten close enough that they started to include him in plans, but there was The Big One, The Bank of Manchester Heist. A Heist that was meant to be worth a £50,000,000 and yet, The Heist had never gone well, it was a cluster fuck from the beginning, Charlie had been in The Getaway, parked a couple blocks out.

It was only when Charlie had heard the sirens he had watched his other Surrogate Family go to prison, no money had come in. No way for Charlie to prove himself to The Family, that he so wanted. Charlie had sped away in the Getaway Car and soon found himself at a bar,  little did he know that this would start his career in The US because he would meet a new Surrogate Family.

"I Don't know whether it was fate or Divine Intervention. I had met Lushie, one of the most notorious Mobsters in America, I had no idea what she was doing with business overseas, but it was not my business to ask. I told her my story and she sympathized, somewhat, she offered me a place in The Crew of Don Isabella-Luciano, and who was I to deny it? I hoped that I found a new family and I did..it was nice, for a time."

Continued in: The Family Man ~ A Want Worth Killing For

People who might enjoy the read (Viscoris/Marie_Lucania/Luna/Jewel/Vincent_Costello/Vezux

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Story Before The Cat ~ A Prelude To Charlie Pavanno
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL