Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 03:16:02
Page:  1 
Unfortunate Welcoming Started by: Kentay on Sep 24, '18 22:07

"Please excuse me, Im sorry." Kentay said to the other businessmen around the table. He stood up frantically and rushed into the hall before answering his phone. 

"Capo Kentay, what's good?" 

It was an unfamiliar voice that spoke on the phone. A man's voice. Kentay had no Idea who it was.

"Do not ask questions, meet me south of town tonight on the old boat dock  at Lingston Lake, 2:00 am sharp. Don't be late." -CLICK

The call was ended abruptly. Kentay placed his phone back into his pocket and re entered the conference room.

"I hate to do this considering it sounds like we are onto something but something has came up and I need to take care of it in a quick manner. We will reschedule this meeting. I will contact you all in the next day or two." Kentay said to the businessmen who were in attendance. Each of them closed their files and exited the office one by one as they shook Kentays hand. 

Kentay made a quick call to his boss, Flexx-Mitchell and his right hand TwoB and explained to them that he needed to meet with each of them immediately. 

Kentay began to wonder if his line was wired so he gave them the code word of the meeting place. 

After hanging up the phone, he reached for his belongings and made way to the meeting place.

Report Post Tip

TwoB had gotten the word that kentay wants to meet on our spot she was cornered because that didn't happen often 
she took two of her bodyguards with her so they can scout the spot in case of any trouble , she needed to make sure everything is good before  Flexx-Mitchell arrived 
She got herself ready for some action and told the bodyguards what to do 

Once Twob reached her destination she sent them to scout ,she looked around and everything was looking good and the bodyguards said the same , she went in and she saw kentay she didn't know what's happening they used rarely use the code word!
she walked towards him
"Hey Kentay! what's going on?" 
she said while waiting for Flexx-Mitchell to arrive ,"he should be here anytime now" she thought to herself...

Report Post Tip

The grind never stopped, and the whole crew was on the hustle. It was a great sight for the Don, and he was more than proud. He was sitting at his desk, when one of his street hustlers rushes in gasping for air. 

"Ke-ntay , and T-woB .  They need you ...  to come to .. the spot.  "

the hustler says as he tries to catch his breath relieved he finally got it out. Flexx looks over to Slipp. 

"Lace up, get a few hands and bring the car around I will be out in a sec."

Flexx says as he looks back over to the hustler. 

"Now did they say anything else? is that all? was someone injured?"

Flexx said with urgency, as he through his trench coat on and grabbed his fedora. 

"no nothing like that. TwoB and Kentay just said you need to come meet them."

The hustler said as he started to relax. Flexx grabbed his 9mm beretta and headed out and hopped in the car with Slipp and one other thug with them. They make their way over to the spot hoping everything was good. Flexx lights a blunt, as he sat in the back on the lookout. They pull up to the spot, it wasn't far from the locations. They get out and enter. Flexx could see TwoB, and Kentay. 

"What's going on?"

Flexx says as he takes a seat at the bar and has the tender pour him a drink. 

Report Post Tip

The bar is filled with many people tonight, some of them laughing their problems away - while others were sitting alone, probably reflecting on how their day went or past regrets. It wasn't Luna's business to assume what they were doing there, but she was bored out of her wits and her brain was close to shutting down. She looked around her while a tired frown was plastered on her face.

Luna finished the tenth shot of vodka she was given, and slid out from her booth again to approach the bartender, with yet another request for "one more bottle please." The bartender shook his head, probably out of disappointment, but he had one job to do - and he wasn't about to mess it up. It was his fifth time applying for a job, and it was going well so far as he was observing profit flow while making drinks.

"Alright, ma'am. Another bottle it is." He turned around and took an expensive bottle from the shelf and handed it over to Luna begrudgingly.

Luna may be clumsy and stupid, but she could tell when someone was being genuine or not. She could see right through him that he didn't want her to keep drinking her life away, but her intention was just that, and no one was going to stop her. Just as she was about to turn around with the open bottle in her hand, she knocked into a stool beside her and ended up spilling all the alcoholic contents over the shoulder of the person that was sitting next to her.

She gasped quite loudly and earned a couple looks, but she quickly apologized for the unexpected disaster. "Oh my gosh, I'm s-",  her eyes widened at the sudden realization of who she spilled her beverage on and her jaw dropped to the floor in a shocked manner, "TwoB?" Luna asked excitedly, but she hoped TwoB understood that it was a rhetorical question. 

There was no one like TwoB, her cuteness and bubbly demeanour was one of a kind to Luna's eyes, and she yearned to embrace her in a hug - but Luna looked more to her right and realized she wasn't alone. Immediately, her body tensed up, and Luna felt like hiding into a corner. "Oh- you're busy.. I'm sorry." She said shamefully, and hoped that she wasn't causing too much distraction.

The faces on the other two men's faces looked very stern and deep in though, and Luna started to feel guilty and selfish about the whole situation. Her drunkenness caused for her to spill vodka on a very good friend, plus she was probably interrupting a very serious meeting. She cowered away after smiling softly at TwoB and waving, but it was a very weak one. 

Report Post Tip

I guess the street sweepers are on vacation. 

I didn't know that people in the 20 and 30s could fit their phone in their pocket considering back then people could barely afford a loaf of bread let alone a landline phone attached to a wall.

Report Post Tip

Kentay began to speak briefly towards Flexx-Mitchell and TwoB when he noticed several other individuals lurking. The information he was about to give was something he did not want everyone to know about. 

"Lets roll over to the HQ, we need to get a plan set in place." 

Kentay looked over at the tender.

"Please put it on the crews tab, we will see you shortly Im sure." 

Report Post Tip

It was a strange night! everything before was looking strangely great but that why it felt like the calm before the storm 
when everything feels perfect we start to question is it real...? is that it ?! is this the happy ending ? or is it just the start...

An accident had happened earlier,TwoB felt the cold alcohol on her shoulders coming out of nowhere she turned her head
"What Th--" her voice trailed off then she fell silent Realizing that it was Luna and just by looking at her TwoB figured out that there is something really wrong ,it wasn't like Luna to be in such place and defiantly it wasn't like her to look like that! drinking her problems away

TwoB considered Luna as her Sister ,Luna was the kindest caring and loving person TwoB always thought of Luna as a ray of sunshine
TwoB was sad and violent but whenever Luna was involved it would make everything better ,it was like Luna brings the best out of TwoB 

TwoB wanted to reach out she wanted to tell Luna that everything will be okay!
but she couldn't do that it wasn't safe for Luna ,and with the trouble that was happening she didn't want Luna to get involved by any means
that why she acted cool and made sure to hide her feelings and worries at that moment

From the moment TwoB laid her eyes on Kentay she did notice how vague and strange he was 
something was up ! and because she didn't know what's going on it felt more dangerous 

TwoB she got close to Kentay and Flexx-Mitchell 
"Alright I feel some eyes watching , let's go home and figure out what is this all about! lead the way two minutes and I will be behind you" TwoB said while looking and nodding at Flexx-Mitchell  

TwoB waved at her bodyguards Jack and Billy then the moved into a corner so they could speak privately
"Okay listen carefully anytime now we will move out of that door ,I want you Jack to tail us so we can make sure if any one is following and you Billy you saw the lady from earlier I want you to follow her and make sure she is alright and if she sees you let her know I will check on her after this , both of you make sure to be stealthy and don't let your guard down!"
TwoB said to Jack and Billy 
she was worried about Luna and had to make sure she is at least safe until she meets with her again to know what was happening
TwoB then made her way out heading to the headquarters getting her head together hoping to know what was all the trouble about ...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unfortunate Welcoming
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL