Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:52:51
Page:  1 
The Family Man ~ A Want Worth Killing For Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 25, '18 19:31

"In some ways, my time with the Ivory Tower allowed me to see what family was like, what it meant to be loved, welcome, safe, to have a home. I had sisters, brothers, anything I could ask for. I had wanted for so long, I had needed for so long, someone to tell me...'good job' and someone to show me, the path I needed to take. I didn't get that with Antonio and Linda Peterson, but I did get it with The Ivory Tower because it was a home and it was a family..."

Standing in his apartment was Charles Pavanno, the newest resident of Detroit, a Kid in a Man's Body, a Man who was a Child, and a person who longed to belong in a family. He was the Soldier that would stand in front of a bullet if it meant that you would call him a son. He was the hitman that would kill for you if it meant that you would tell him 'good job' and he was the kid that simply wanted for a family.

"I never saw Isabella or Lushie as manipulative of my situation, they saw what I needed and they handed it to me on a silver platter. I needed a family, I needed a home and I had it. So what? I kill a couple people there and break a few bones here, it did not mean shit, as long as I went home. As long as I was told, 'Good Job' because I cannot help but be this way because of circumstances."

Charles had coveted his position in the Ivory Tower, going as far as to wave to the boss with a small bowed head, knowing that he was not to associate with the Don. Only he could not help it, he was a kid at heart and he was a Family Man. Charles would show respect to anybody that he thought deserved it and that was everyone, he was the guy that would do anything for praise, for love, for friendship, for the true admiration of his skill

"Some may call me sick, some may call me toxic, others call me mentally unstable, I don't see it like that. I see it as proving myself to the very people that want me to become a better person, does not matter if criminal or honest work, because either way, we all earn the positions and paths that are given to us in life. I now have to earn mine."

Charlie watched as cars passed by him, knowing that this was the honest man going back and forth from work when he sat there, watching them, as if he was better than them, only he was not. He was a man that craved, lusted, and desired something he could not have. Only Charlie never thought that he never believed that having a family was out of reach for him, because it was not. He always got what he wanted and what he wanted more than anything, was to belong.

"Some may call me sick, twisted, mentally unstable. I say that I am a Family Man, I say that family, is a want worth killing for. You may believe differently, you may believe that family could be achieved in a different way, but in what world, would I, be good as a father? In no world, because I am meant to be a son to someone and I will find that someone, no matter the cost, no matter the blood spilled, the famillies that I must cause pain and loss, because they have had their happy ever afters, but where is mine?"

(An insight into the mind of Charlie Pavanno and his reason for doing things, in the end, he is a simple family man!)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Family Man ~ A Want Worth Killing For
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL