Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Stop please! Started by: Blublank on Sep 26, '18 00:11
Indeed.. I have decided to refrain from such negativity in honour of the late Tutte!
Report Post Tip

As I am a GFC I support the objection to this posting in thread. I believe that Izzy asked for ideas for changes to the hustle. I really think that coming up with better hustles and giving the suggestion to izzy would be a good path forward. But I tend to agree. Just seems to be counter productive to the objective he was going for. Just dont know in my mind what is the right hustle

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Breath it could be worse he could ask for at least 100 words.
Report Post Tip

By far the worst one of them all! 

Report Post Tip

wow, a complaint about one of the easiest ways to meet one of the hustle requirements.   Just cant make some people happy

Report Post Tip

This thread is perfect! Yes having to post  for the hustle is sometimes a drag.

Report Post Tip

The most annoying thing about it, in my opinion.. is when you can't find a damn thread you want to reply to, so you resort to going back like, 41 pages to bring an old thread back to life. And now I'm intrigued and wonder if this is still legal at all! :P

Report Post Tip

I can agree, multiple times in a row seem to be ineffective in it's original purpose. I can appreciate that no roleplay is required. I don't mind making forum posts but it isn't exactly something I consider entertaining. Some of the responses get a good chuckle out of me I'll admit. 

This thread is saving the daily hustle for me. Wasn't sure what I was going to post but this was a good out.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Report Post Tip
Is it that much hassle to get some hustle?

Personally I find it amusing. There have been a few threads that have made me laugh. How do people come up with some of them…. “How many bins do you have” is a prime example.
Report Post Tip

I also hate it, but the best thing is to use it! Use the hatred as a fuel for your daily life. Wake up, do this stupid hustle, get extra mad, leave for work, punch the bus driver, especially that ugly ass double-decker London buses, smack his face, pay for the ticket because you are not a barbarian. That old lady that always talks shit in the morning, sent her to Jesus. Smack your boss.

Report Post Tip

That's the spirit Zero! Get that rage gauge on full and be the wild bull you were meant to be is my motto or something. Me personally, I could care less. I think it is my go to when I first wake. No care? No worries!

Report Post Tip

I'm not fond of the daily hustle but will do it to get the points to sort my character out. So here we are to post in the occ thread lol

Report Post Tip

It's always good to vent a little shit about something random in the morning. Did enjoy the dear diary one for a little while but it's good to mix it up and post some shit elsewhere too :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Stop please!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL