Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:26:04
Page:  1 
The Daily Life of Charles Pavanno, Part I Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 27, '18 20:06

Charlie sighed as he awoke in his Old City District Loft that he had bought since a month ago, he still remembered talk and found himself trying to forget it, he knew that his old boss was just bothered by her new position in the world that she once was a Boss, but now, she was a mere soldier like him.

Only her words still whispered to him like daggers in his heart, she had called him a weapon and he had wondered, did she ever mean that she was his friend? He had seen her as a sister to him, The Ivory Tower was the only he had known and yet, he was treated like a sword that was waiting to be used. He was the sword and she was the wielder, but that had no overtones towards it because it meant that Charlie was merely a tool.

Perhaps that is all he was? A Tool? Only he would never want to know the true answer to that question, he found that he had no work need doing today and perhaps he would take a relaxing day, he needed it, after all, he had done some true work and deserved a break.

"What to do? Drink? No, huh? Is all I know how to kill and get the job done? No that can't be it..."

Charlie walked towards his bathroom, knowing that he wanted to get a shower going and enjoy his day off.

As Charlie walked out of the shower, his hair was wet and his face was seemingly calm, no longer looking like he had been in a fight against a professional boxer.

It was only his body that was not perfect, three diagonal scars went across his chest, while multiple scars were seen on his body. The marks of his father, Charlie would never let anyone see them, he did not want them to see the weak little boy that he really was on the inside, he did not want them to see how he needed support, when he wanted to support them, he would never allow them to see that, no matter if they begged him.

Charlie found himself in a Suit Vest and Business shirt, with grey suit pants that matched his grey dull eyes, while he wore black and white oxfords. He walked towards his door, only to hear his phone ring, and he cursed under his breath.

"Who the fuck is this? I'm on a day off..."

Charlie picked up the phone and soon heard a seductive purr at the other end of the line, from only that, he knew who was on the other end of the phone. This was not going to be good, 

"Aww Lee, why not happy to hear from me!? I would assume that I was your favourite person in the world, well, besides a few people..."

Charlie grumbled and wondered why he needed to pick up this call of all things, he was beginning to think that the universe or whatever deities had it out for him...

"Of course not Cassandra, and its Charlie, not Lee, what do you want!?"

Charlie heard another purr, only this time, he was sure that it was meant for another person on the other end of this call, this had Charlie mock gagging, making sure that he was to buy a new telephone because he was not going to use this one again...

"Not now Gerry! You've tired out already, now Lee, we were wondering if you wanted to go around Philly, enjoy the sights and all, maybe pick up a couple of dames or guys, either or, I am good..."

Charlie's eyebrows had risen up into his hair so much that it would look like they disappeared, Charlie was soon having a coughing fit, he could not believe his Associate and Informant were having a 'Meeting' of sorts. Charlie knew that he was going to shoot this Telephone as soon as this call was over.

"Dear God, it doesn't matter if I say no? Because you're in a hotel a few blocks away, right?"

Cassandra soon giggled on the other end, her giggle was melodic, almost like an angel, but Charlie knew that this was no angel and was the very spawn of Satan. 

"Yes Lee, now I know you are ready, So, I and Gerry will....prepare for about another 30 or so minutes, and we will be there. See ya soon boss and by the way, Gerry says hi!"

Charlie groaned, wondering where and when did his life get so fucked up, but then he remembered and scowled for a moment until a small smile had fought its way onto his lips and he allowed a chuckle to slip past, his friends were going to be the death of him, but he enjoyed their company.

Now he would just wait and see what the heck his friends had cooked up now, because he knew that it would end in someone dead, as usual...

Continued in The Daily Life of Charles Pavanno, Part II

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Daily Life of Charles Pavanno, Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL