Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 05:05:14
Page:  1 
The Daily Life of Charles Pavanno, Part II Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 27, '18 20:50

Cassandra and Gerry had finished their activities soon enough, their relationship was not something they spoke often about, but it was something they both needed and did nothing more, they did not do anything more except come to one another and join in bed together. No declarations of Love or anything else was needed for them apparently.

Cassandra was the best female friend of Charles Pavanno, who she had helped pull off The Detroit Job, knowing that he needed her information. It was something that she was happy to do, considering what the man had done for her and what she had provided for him, would barely land her in trouble, everyone knew that The Mob controlled everything and no one could touch her if Charles deemed her protected. 

"Gerry, a couple of more minutes before we have to go."

Cassandra was there for Charlie at times when he would never notice, she knew that he did not want her getting involved with, 'The Life' and would often shield her away from it, but nothing could be done to protect her anymore, she was too broken and disillusioned by the state of the world. She knew what it was really like and that was never going to change, Charlie was her mentor and she would do right by him, no matter what. 

"Okay I Understand, but did you really have to inform him of our relationship, I expect to be dead by the night's end..."

Cassandra giggled sweetly, knowing of the rumours that Charlie was VERY protective of what he considered family, and Cassie knew that Lee was like her father and she was his daughter. It was how they worked and had his friend in her bed was one of the many things that Lee had forbidden. Even as she was 19 and he was now in his Twenties, he still treated her like she was six, something that was bordering on an annoyance.

"Darling do not worry, and I hardly believe this is a relationship, we enjoy each other's company and then you leave, its as easy as that."

Heavy footsteps were soon heard behind her, Cassie's lips soon turned up into a smirk, soon she felt arms wrap around her midriff. She sighed, enjoying the feeling of his arms wrapped around her like a lover, but her head soon shook, wondering where in the hell had those thoughts come from. 

"Well, what if I want this to become more than me sneaking in and out before Charlie comes to check on you because you know how he is about you..."

Cassie found herself giggling, not even noticing the hurt expression on the face of Gerry, who shook his head and soon went back to buttoning his shirt, knowing that this girl was either scared of her own feelings or was using him for simple satisfaction, something that made him feel like a prostitute

East Cat Cellars ~ Three Hours Later...

Charlie was watching his adopted daughter and friend speak as if they were lovers, this made Charlie sigh, as he drunk some of his scotch whiskey, his mood had been foul, ever since he saw Gerry clinging to Cassie as if she was a whore, never once letting go, Charlie had a thought that the alcohol was becoming a bit too much for him, but he continued to drink anyway, he knew that he had been drinking a lot lately and wondered why, but he could never handle it, he needed an escape, some way to feel normal and he had no family as of yet.

Charlie looked across the bar and noticed a few familiar faces but his vision had gotten worse that he could barely tell who it was, 

"Lee! Come over here, please!"

Charlie looked at the sight in front of him, he could not help it anymore and his rage soon fell out of control, Gerry was hugging Cassie into his chest, with so much love that Charlie stood up and tackled Gerry to the ground, not even realising that he took Cassie down with him also.

Blows were traded and words were said, the bar was silent as everyone watched Charlie pummel Gerry to the ground, not once stopping as if he was blinded by the alcohol and rage, Gerry was trying to take his family! He would not allow that again, he had gone through that once and would never allow it to happen again.

"Lee! Stop! Stop! Charlie Stop!"

Cassie's desperate pleas for her Father Figure to stop had gone unanswered, as Charlie proceeded to beat Gerry into the land of darkness, Gerry was barely moving.  

Only then Cassie had placed a hand on Charlie, trying to get him to stop, but only to end up with an elbow to the spot, which caused the young woman to fall to the ground, gasping for breath. Charlie, finally hearing the desperate breaths for air, looked behind to find Cassie looking at him with wide eyes.

It was as if time had frozen then, no one said anything, Charlie looked at Cassie with his mouth agape, his eyes widened. He had laid a hand on his adoptive daughter, just as his father did to him...

"Like Father Like Son..."

Charlie let out a strangled no, trying to convince himself that he was nothing like his father, only now, the evidence in front of him proved he was. He had darted his eye to stare at a mirror that was above the bar, he saw his face, but standing behind him in the mirror was his father...

"I-I-I'm Sorry, I am sorry..."

Charlie could do nothing but quickly walk away, the alcohol had made him like this. He was not like his father, he would never be like his father! He was not!

"I cannot be like him...I am not him....But what if I am?"

Charlie walked out of the Bar and knew that he would need some true alone time, no alcohol to bother his system. He needed a freaking detox, he would not be the man that caused him to be a kid. He would not be that man, he would make sure of it!

Continued in A Father's Legacy, Part I

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Daily Life of Charles Pavanno, Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL