Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:29:06
Page:  1 
Buona Fortuna, Lucania ~ Chicago Blues Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 01, '18 21:45

Bar ~ Chicago

"Are we sure about this Luna? Are we making the right choice?"

Sitting in The rundown Bar of Chicago was The Up and Coming Associate of The Chicago Mob, better yet, its ruling family, The Lucania. Currently, he was drinking water, knowing that he no longer wanted to have a drop of Alcohol as he had been convinced by his good friend, Luna, while they had started off rather rocky, the two became friends and had confided in each other, knowing that they helped heal wounds that they did not allow other people to see.

"Charles, You did it! You pulled off the Heists of The Century, you've made money, so why not do it again? Why not take that opportunity that is provided in Philly?"

Charles looked at Luna with a small smile, shaking his head with a scoff, she was always talking about the Heists of The Century as many people had taken to calling them. Even though the First one had gone very badly, leading to Charlie and Adonis having an argument due to it, but none the less, the two had remained good friends, some would even say brothers, while Charlie would want it to remain a much different relationship with the man he saw as a replacement to his abusive bastard of a Father.

"Luna, those Heists did not all go well, One of Adonis' men had aimed a gun at a Father, who had then taken his young daughter, a child of nine as a human shield, trying to protect himself! That man had met my Pistol that day and Adonis had talked my ear off about not letting my demons get to me, to which I knew he was right, but I was too happy to care..."

Luna placed a hand on Charlie's shoulder, knowing that her friend needed the comfort, even Luna, who had known Charlie the longest out of everyone in Chicago and probably in the Underworld had not been able to get past his abusive past, The Man was marked forever. He still flinched when Luna went for a hug, almost as if he was sure that she was to lay a hand on him, something that had the girl falter on some occasions, wondering when and if Charlie was to trust again.

"Some things are out of your control, Adonis knows about your past now and he understands why you flipped out like that. For now, do not focus on that, because I do not want to see you touching a bottle today. Otherwise, all that talking and hard work was for nothing, Do you understand me? Now, all you need to do is think what is best for you, because I will be going and you being by my side will make it all the better."

Charlie sighed, he sighed, knowing that this was going to be a hard choice, but one he had to make, either he remained loyal with his Oath to Marie or, he could go to Philly and meet with his Sister Figure, which would bring him one step closer to bringing his family back together. Just like Adonis had promised him, and with that, Charlie knew what he was going to do...

The Lucania Compound ~ The Loop, Chicago

Standing inside the Solar of Marie Lucania was Charles, his head was bowed, his hair neatly slicked back and he wore his glasses, something that he did not do often. He wore a Vest and a Burgundy Business Shirt, which was neatly tied together with a Bowtie that was Black, oddly matching the Burgundy Business Shirt. He also wore Black Slacks and Loafers, wanting to appear professional, even in front of his boss today. He knew that this was going to be hard, something that made him nervous.

Charlie had gone over the speech in his head, almost hoping that she would forgive him for his lies and deception, he had done the same thing that Isabella had done. Only he convinced himself that he had done for good reason, for he had done it for family and not at the behest of his father, although, he had no Father to even tell him what to do.

"Charlie, I do wonder what this meeting between myself and you calls for, it must be important because you had driven here with all haste. So please, do not keep me waiting."

Charlie lifted his head, his eyes had gone wide, almost as if he was staring at a Goddess in front of him, and yet, he knew that he was not. Only now, his fear and nervousness were making it seem like the woman in front of him was more than a Ruler of Chicago. His fear was making it seem like she was a Deity, something that had Charlie gulping and a bead of sweat had run down his forehead.

"Mrs. Luciano, I have come here to ask of a Transfer. I know that I made an oath to you, one that I was meant to live up too, and yet, I feel myself a fool and more than ever a liar. I had lied to you and for that, I apologize, I hope that one day I can repay you for this lie and perhaps, we work together again..."

Charlie stepped forward, knowing that he needed to show he was sincere. He had even used her Married name, knowing that he was too show that he was indeed serious and wanting to portray that he was upset with himself more than anyone else here.

"I am sure that you've heard of the heists and who helped me in these Heists, these same people have offered me a job in their crew. More Heists, More Business, and Opportunity."

Charlie looked to a portrait of The Luciano Family, all of them were smiling in the photo, portraying a beautiful family, one filled with happiness and a true bond. Yet Charlie felt himself growing angry, knowing that he had never gotten that and yet, it was in his hands, it was ready for him to reach out and grasp it. All that had to happen was for Marie to grant this request.

"The Race St.Company: Midas, has offered me a place as an esteemed associate at their organization, I ask you to grant me this, so that I may establish myself further in Philly than I could in Chicago..."

Marie looked to Charlie with blank eyes, almost reminiscent of when they first truly met in the Hosptial. Marie's eyes soon held recognition, figuring out what Charlie had truly wanted in Philly, and she would not hold him back.

She knew part of his story, and knew that he needed to be close to someone he perceived as Family, she would pretend not to notice the lingering looks that Charlie had left on the portraits that would hang around the Compound, it was a picture of Unity, A Picture of the Luciano Family.

"Charlie I will not hold you back, you may go, but do not lie to me. We both know that this is for you to become closer to my Step-Daughter and achieve what you have always wanted, Family."

Charlie looked to Marie with his eyes narrowed, he did nothing else, knowing that he was now free and he walked out of the solar, his footsteps slow, his breathing slow, everything was in slow motion. Marie had just figured him out and yet she was not mad, did that mean he had any right to be mad at Isabella? He guessed he would find out, he needed to book a flight to Philly because,

He was now a Company Man...

Continued in The Company Man ~ The Family...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Buona Fortuna, Lucania ~ Chicago Blues
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL