Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:04:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Metal Pandemonium Started by: TwoB on Oct 02, '18 04:08

~The Back Story~

TwoB had been meaning to open a businesses but she waited for the right opportunity  
an associate of her a Japanese man called Kenzo was an amazing blade-smite she met him on her trip to japan years ago
and TwoB helped him overcome some issues in his home and due to that he pledged his life to help and serve her and from that moment
she considered him as a friend and as one of the most trustworthy people she ever knew 

She always enjoyed him smiting the metal and making it dance while mumbling about how each metal is unique and that a good blade-smith knows the ways to dance which each metal differently he took pride in his skills he told her once that crafting a blade is like
creating life from fire and she admired him for that

That why when the time was right she decided to open a business where she can use his skills and where he can astonish everyone

~...~

~The Shop~

TwoB had found a perfect spot down in the 12th street she started negotiating and getting things in motion she got the spot and had everything done and ready from the interiors and exteriors to the materials while making sure to get some products ready for displaying before the opening

The shop front had the shop name written in big bold black font "Metal Pandemonium"
TwoB
had gotten a few good people to work with Kenzo so they can help him and lighten up the work
in the back of the shop there was a space with everything needed to forge and make a blade

walking into the shop you could see all the products exquisitely displayed also there was a counter where you can inquire or pay
and if you wanted a custom build you can negotiate with Kenzo and he can make it happen

~...~

~The Products~

Tantō is a dagger/knife which is from 15cm to 30cm in length.

Shōtō (short swords) 30cm to 60cm in  length

Wakizashi is a short sword which is is considered a side arm to a longer sword.

Kodachi is a short sword which is used the main weapon.

Kodachi are very slimier to a wakizashi the difference between them in how they are used a Wakizashi is a sidearm used with a larger blade 
and can be worn as a daisho pair (a pair of small and big sword)  Kodachi however are used as the main weapon instead of being a sidearm

Daitō (Long sword) more then 60cm in length

Tachi is a heavy swords that their cutting edge is always down they are used on a back of a mount they are far more curved than Katana.

Katana is a swords that their cutting edge is always up and shorter than Tachi and has a curved blade with a single edge and a long grip they are very sharp and strong.

Also the shop offers more variety of options like the traditional blades and knifes
while giving the customer the option to order their dream weapon of choice
their prices are affordable while also offering the precious weapons with higher quality for the customers that appreciates their value

~...~

The shop now is officially open and ready for customers , TwoB is confident of Kenzo's ability to handle the business and can see the big potential for growth because she believes that this business can be valuable whether people will understand the value of a blade in a close combat situation or in need of a gorgeous knife to use or send as a gift for someone they care about
She makes her way out to spread the word ...

Report Post Tip

There was a new shop in the district and Flexx had got wind of one of his crew members opening up a location. Taga and Herbal were with Flexx, and they were in the neighborhood. Flexx was sitting in the back smoking a blunt, Taga had pulled into the new location and parked. Flexx passed the blunt over to Herbal as he exited the vehicle. As they entered Flexx could see TwoB getting things together from just opening. Flexx looks up and waves to TwoB as he approaches the counter.

“This is a nice place you got here. You know I was thinking of getting me a Tantō, custom with my name on it, and maybe get some for the crew. You never know when you may need to be hand to hand in combat.”

Flexx says as he begins to look around. The location had potential and he was proud of his Right hand in making moves. It only helped the family along the way grow

Report Post Tip

TwoB was making sure everything is looking good and that they will have enough products ready to cover them for a decent amount of time
This is was her first big move in business and she was ready to get things going 

The moment she saw her boss coming in she felt exited and was overwhelmed by happiness after all he was the one that taught her how to hustle she was speechless and all she could feel is appreciation
"Thanks boss ,Glad to see you ,of course! will make that happen right away!"
TwoB replied to Flexx-Mitchell
she was thrilled she planned to have them done perfectly she couldn't accept anything less than that for her boss and her crew

"I want you to make the Tantō with the boss's name engraved also let's get a few more maybe 5 for start and let's engrave them with The Block I want all of them sharp and ready of action"
TwoB said to Kenzo
while using the best stuff for everything ,after a while her boss's Tantō was done as he wanted
"Just look at it! a thing of beauty! I take pride in it , This is one of the best pieces i ever made"
Kenzo says to TwoB
she had it engraved with gold just to add to the beauty of it and it could only be described as enchanting and maybe lethal
then Kenzo started working on the rest of them she made sure they vary in color and shapes to fit the other members styles everything
had to be right the right sharpness the right curves and the right feel ,She knew what font the boss's prefers so she wanted them to have
"The Block" with the same font to complaint the sense of unity and family that the crew represent 

She looks at them and every piece was done gorgeously and swiftly she checks every piece then makes her way back to the boss
she proceeds to show them to him
"Hey boss so here is your Tantō and here 5 more with The Block engraved i really hope you like them ,also we're engraving more and should be ready soon I didn't want you to wait any longer  and once they are ready we will send them to the head quarters"
TwoB says Flexx-Mitchell as he examines them
while hoping he will like them and that he knows how much this means to her and how much she appreciates it ...

Report Post Tip

Looking at his watch, he knew he had some time to burn as he parked up the model J and climbed out the side looking around.   Letting off a gentle sigh of relief as the crisp cold air hit him, he looked around awakened after the hours of driving.  Grabbing a black coffee off a nearby cart he walked round looking for something to catch his eye.

As he wandered further. a Black sign caught his eye saying Metal Pandemonium and out of as much curiosity as confusion he strolled over before peering through the window.   Noticing some interesting pieces, he pushed on the door and walked in.   Curiously he looked around, as he noticed the various Swords and cleared his throat.

"Are we allowed to touch to feel the weight and balance he anounced as he looked over"

Looking round for a Uchigatana he smiled as the glistening of the blades and ornate styles and colours attracted the eye.  He smiled thinking how could finally put some of the Iaido into practice as the gym back home.   Looking round he grew more curious.

"Do you have any Uchigatana's and if so do they come with the Koshirae? also do you sell other bladed non sword items such as Naginata's or Nagamaki's.   If not is it possible to order something in?"

Report Post Tip

Kenzo was in the back of the shop putting the last touches on a Tantō ,TwoB noticed Angelo_Lagusa walking into the shop
TwoB made her way towards him to try and help him in finding what he is looking for ,hearing him asking about feeling the sword she replied
"Yes of course you can ,it has to be the right balance and it needs to feel perfect when you hold or swing it"

TwoB was impressed while noticing him looking around he seemed to look for something specific then hearing him asking about Uchigatana's
"Yes we do it's a very good weapon!  ,Yes with a beautiful Koshirae we make sure every weapon is ready for usage
long blades i see so for bladed non swords we have a few pieces i will show the best Naginata' and Nagamaki that we have" 

TwoB replied to Angelo_Lagusa

She then proceeded to show him a white Uchigatana that she always admired with the black Koshirae
then she shows hims a blue and gold color Naginata with it's black Koshirae
and a gorgeous Nagamaki in all black color and with a long hilt and it's very sharp edge

"Hold them and get a feel ,also we can customize them to your liking, any small customizing like
colors , sharpness or  engravings  will take no time ,if you want something
specific we can order that let me know what you want in detail and i will have Kenzo start working on it also depending on how you want it we will tell you how long it will take" 
TwoB said to Angelo_Lagusa 
while calling for Kenzo to come in so he can start working on any modifications if needed ...

Report Post Tip

Beaming with joy he grinned at the response knowing that this would be something new to show off as more and more these items had become so much more difficult to get as trophies of war had constantly flooded the markets recently.  Following TwoB he looked over a few of the items as he examined them.

"Just simple adaptations if possible for grip, maybe some shaping of the wood or some extra cord for grip maybe the best tactic on the Naginata and Nagamaki"

Positioning his hands on each one at a time, he tries to elaborate where such extra grip could be placed as he smiles approvingly before returning them to their stand, and taking a family crest out of his pocket.   

"This is my family insignia, if possible could it be etched into each"

Report Post Tip

TwoB appreciated his way of handling the weapons ,his knowledge , that he had a style and that he knew what he was looking for
"Sure we can do that , I can let Kenzo work on that and show you ,it should't take long"
TwoB replied to 
Angelo_Lagusa
Kenzo proceeded to talk to him about some adaptations then he started showing him the cords and everything else

TwoB noticed Angelo_Lagusa reaching in his pocket then pulling out his family insignia then asking for it to be etched on the weapons
she took a look at the elegant insignia
"That a beautiful insignia! ,Yes it's possible we can get it etched"
TwoB replied to 
Angelo_Lagusa
Kenzo took a final look then made her way into the back of the shop to start working on some modifications  

TwoB started showing Angelo_Lagusa a few weapons while talking with him and enjoying the company 
after a not so long time Kenzo came with the weapons customized then TwoB took them a showed them to Angelo_Lagusa
"okay so take a look and get a feel and let me know what you think ,also we still can try few other things if you like 
if everything is perfect and to your liking we will get the etching and the last touches done" 
TwoB said to Angelo_Lagusa
while waiting to hear what he thinks ...

Report Post Tip

Looking pleased at how quick and simple such a transaction was he smiled as he looked over some of the other work, and the work so far on the weaponry.   He knew it wasn't for hunting down people on the street in his mind, but highly ceremonial.   Worried he would alarm some of the customers if slashing round 

"is there somewhere out there we can try this as would hate to damage anything or anyone when practicing, some of the stances can be quite reaching"

Gesticulating to demonstate he uses his body alone to demonstrate how someone could lose an eye or a finger maybe.   Symbolically he unleashes the reach of such stances as kirloroshi and noto whilst trying not to look like an escapee from the asylum.   He lets off a lil sigh.

"Is there much space round the back alley or behind the shop"

Report Post Tip

Observing his moves and the way of handling the weapons TwoB was impressed she knew it wasn't his first time handling such a weapon 
it was a beautiful and powerful form of art she always thought a weapon is only as good as the person who uses it
"Oh yes there is a spot in the back where we  practice and try out the weapons "
TwoB said to Angelo_Lagusa

Then she made her way with him to the spot it was a medium size spot with enough room to swing and practice movements and techniques it also had simple Japanese decorations and in it was two Tameshigiri stands and mats ready for usage
she always considered it as her small dojo within the shop
"Here you go ,feel free to try and maybe cut the Tameshigiri just to know what's your feel"
TwoB said to Angelo_Lagusa

while focusing to observe closely the performance of the weapons ...

Report Post Tip

Following TwoB he watched at the work in the background as he tried to get the measure of his new armaments.    Adjusting himself to the weapon he looked for the spots he meant to use, testing the strength as well as the grip as he felt them out.   Looking round he pointed, here should be fine.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, he took the sword to his side, knelt closed his eyes briefly before standing up as the sword drew and letting out a yell, slicing diagonally then horizontally then diagonally again he finish with a horizontal slash using the full weight of his body as he listened as the now destroyed Tameshigiri hit the ground.

Smiling he looked please with the results.

"I am very happy with this, i look forward to it taking pride of place in my home"

Toying with the other weapons, he went through quick thrusting routines, and swings as he tried to get the general feel of the grip involved and any flexibility in the wood.

"I will take each as soon as possible please, sadly I have to leave town soon but i know i will be back for more to add to the collection"

Report Post Tip

TwoB keenly observed everything not just the performance of the weapons but also how he used them and his way of handling them
she could only feel pleased with it all it was a moment that filled her with joy
a diagonal slice then horizontal then diagonal and finishing with a horizontal slash was one of the harder Tameshigiri cutting techniques
and they were performed exquisitely TwoB couldn't help but noticing the fire and excitement in Kenzo's eyes
Kenzo was an honorable man who took a lot of pride in his work and TwoB was captivated by how Kenzo was delighted and proud 
he wasn't always happy he have seen so many bad things but his work made him feel alive and TwoB was happy for her being able to help

Hearing how Angelo Lagusa felt about the weapons her lips pulled back and a grin widened across her cheeks
"I'm so glad to hear that"
TwoB replied to Angelo_Lagusa
while telling Kenzo to get the weapons ready and to finish any last touches if they needed them

"of course the weapons should be ready for you to have them ,oh that unfortunate but hopefully the next time you are in town we will have more weapons that will be to your liking ,we can't wait to have you here again"
TwoB says to Angelo_Lagusa 
with a smile on her face while waiting for Kenzo to wrap the weapons up and to package them so that they are ready for Angelo_Lagusa ...

Report Post Tip

Approaching Kenzo to shake his hand, he smiles as he thanks him for such great work and how much pride and effort are put into them.   He knew when you find effort and quality such as this it was an asset that would grow in use and value to any business.

Looking over at TwoB, he was still grinning at the new acquisitions.

"Thank you for your great service and i look forward to putting these through  their rigors.   I will also try and make sure my friends know the quality of the work and privilidge of owning such a product"

Pausing to look at the weapons again; he passed over a card

"I am staying at The Tower Lodge until i leave town, i can be reached directly on this number for when you need me to pick up my goods"

Report Post Tip

Looking at Kenzo and Angelo_Lagusa it was almost more happiness than she could take as if she felt a stab of hope 
she knew how much this business meant to Kenzo and she was glad that he was enjoying himself and that he had fires in his eyes once again

Hearing him speak the corners of her eyes crinkled the corners of her mouth slid upward with a smile
"Always glad to help , you are a great customer and we are happy to have met you , thank you i appreciate it and for anyone you send here i will make sure that they have a great experience because you are an amazing person"
TwoB replied to Angelo_Lagusa 

TwoB took a look at his card and with a smile on her face
"Perfect once they are ready I will call for you to pick them up ,enjoy your stay"
TwoB replies to Angelo_Lagusa 
while thinking about how great of an encounter that was ...

Report Post Tip

TwoB was practicing kendo and trying to perfect her techniques when she heard the foot steps of Kenzo walking in to inform her that 
the weapons were done
she acknowledged Kenzo's hard work after that she took a look at the weapons and examined them to make sure everything was good
after that she asked him to have someone call or go to The Tower Lodge to inform Angelo_Lagusa that the weapons are ready 
and can be picked up whenever he can ,TwoB then went back to practicing while waiting to hear form him again ...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Koopa, still a bit dizzy from the drinks he had at Gregoi_Rasputin's Red Bar, strolls down 12th Street, enjoying the Fresh air and chatting with his Bodyguards Tara and Ermenegildo. They all pass TwoB's new place then and look at the shop name in black. Koopa recalls that his Don Flexx-Mitchell has shown him the Tantō he had himself made by Kenzo at TwoB's Metal Pandemonium. The dagger was beautifully made and personalised - Koopa got instantly jealous. He tells Tara and Ermenegildo to wait for him outside the shop and enters. Koopa hears the sounds of metal forging and catches sight of Kenzo working on a product. Then TwoB approaches him, smiling and welcoming him.

"Dear TwoB, what a beautiful spot, it embellishes and enriches 12th Street for sure!", Koopa tells the LHW. "That thingy Kenzo has made for our boss...I want one too. Something small butsharp and deadly, something I can hide inside my shell for example", Koopa tells TwoB and shows her the turtle shell, a token he always wears over his fine Italian suits. "Maybe Kenzo could engrave a Shell or something, and the family name..., what do you think? And anyway, how is business going my dear friend?"

Report Post Tip

Charlie entered the business of his former partner in crime in the 12th Jewel Heist, TwoB. He found himself smiling, before remembering what happened after that. He had gone from bad to worse since that heist and some part of him, no longer trusted his former partner, but now that he was out and about. He decided to go see her, hoping that he could see how she was doing now, either way. This was either going to be an awkward encounter or something along those lines. 

He looked around, noticing the various amount of steel weaponry, it was surprising that this amount of work was here on display, but he expected nothing from the best. He scoffed, remembering the katana that she wielded for a while. He eyed a shortsword with slight desire glossing over his eyes, he was about to reach out and touch it, before he smiled and turned to face his partner.

"Well...Hello to you too."

Charlie stated with a smug grin, before bowing his head, and looking back to the shortsword. He knew that TwoB would answer in her own time and what she was to do, he would not know, but perhaps it would be different than what he expected...

Report Post Tip

TwoB was training at the dojo when Kenzo made his way to inform her that there was a customer who had just entered the shop...
She quickly made her way to speak to that customer...

She noticed the customer his back was all she could see... as he was standing in front of the display and looking at the exquisite shortsword...
she made her way closer to him and began to see his face...
"He-... Charlie!!!..."
TwoB said while being shocked!... as if she couldn't believe it was real ...
and here he was her partner in crime... together they did it!... or as he liked to say... "The Heist Of The Century"... 
she felt relieved when she took a look at him seeing that he looked alright mostly...
she almost collapsed with happiness... she got closer as she was making her way to hug him after all that time which felt like ages to her...
"Charlie!!... it's really good to see you!... how have you been?!"
she said with glaring eyes excited to see him and waiting to hear all about how was he doing...

Report Post Tip

Charlie turns around in time to notice that TwoB is coming towards him a little fast, he moves out of the way, not wanting to get to close, it had been a couple of months since the heist and more so since they held an actual conversation. He arched an eyebrow, noting that her eyes were a little happy at seeing him, something that had him frowning. 

He never knew them this close and found himself wondering when there friends- no, partnership in other activities. Although, it did give him a warm fuzzy feeling that he could not associate with, besides a former lover, but that was neither here nor there. He looked at TwoB with narrowed eyes, before nodding back to her. 

"Yes, I could say the same thing, but we have not really had an association besides the Heist of The Century as many call it. After that, we kind of lost touch, something that I did not miss, but I do have other business that needs...lifting, if you are okay with it."

Charlie stated with a robotic tone of voice, almost like he was a reciting a manual of some kind. It spoke of how bored he was with the current situation, yet, he was fascinated in where it would go. He turned back to face the short-sword that had captured his attention with ease. He felt drawn to it for some reason.

"Is this Short-sword for sell? It seems lovely and I may have use for it in the future..."

He stated once more, but this time, it was not in a robotic tone of voice, but one of enthusiasm, he was interested in the Short sword and wanted it. It was clear that it had captured his attention. 

Report Post Tip

As soon as she heard Charlie's words she knew something is not right... 
Charlie was a good one he was  friendly , trustworthy and warm someone like that was hard to find especially in his line of work...
the man that was standing in front of her seemed physically okay... a few things here and there but other then that he seemed alright...
and yet she felt it... she saw it... he was a changed man... to her it seemed like something deep within him was altered... he was colder...
she knew that he went to jail for sometime but was that it... or was it something bigger...
a lot of men went to jail... she saw them stay there for years but when they got out it wasn't like that...
they got angrier maybe rougher but that was it... she stood motionless in front of him... trying to understand what the hell happened to him...
all that joy and excitement she had were substituted by anger... she wasn't angry with him but with the world itself...

The loud sound of Kenzo's hammer beating the metal brought her back to reality... yet she came back feeling the anger through her veins...
"Well yeah... The Heist of The Century for sure... hehe... it was great and I had fun... and yeah sure we can discuss it..."
she replied with a sad smile ignoring few of his words while looking as if she was cursing the world for doing such a thing to that man...
hearing him asking about she noticed the look on his face and how he spoke...
he was warmer... maybe it was a remnant of how he was...she felt a small blood lust in him but she just ignored it thinking it wasn't the case...
"Very nice choice!... and yes it is... i won't bore you with the details about it so why don't you try it out and get feel..."
she said excitedly waiting to see what will happen and wondering if somehow it will get better... 

Report Post Tip

As he allowed himself to bask in the silence that had been left by his rather dull and straight-to-the-point response to her. He allowed his eyes to roam over the other weaponry, finding it fascinating, but none more so fascinating than the Shortsword that was still capturing his divided attention. He was about to reach out and touch it, but then she had let out a small growl, almost like she was bordering on the edge of something.

He turned his head with a small smirk, bowing his head for a moment, collecting his thoughts for that moment. He wondered why he had come here, he had a history with many a place, such as The Tower Lodge and The Blackhawk Restaurant. He had many places that he could have chosen to visit in his return from prison, yet he chose here. Why?

"Is there something wrong TwoB? You seem odd, but I guess that was always the case with you. Was it not?"

Charlie stated again, almost like he was trying to chip away at something because by the smallest hint of the twitching in his lips gave away his desire for something to explode in her. He did know his goal, yet he wanted to see how long she could last. 

She seemed to ignore his comment, choosing instead to talk of the Heist that had been dubbed the infamous 'Heist of The Century' and yet, no one had known who it was. It seemed that Jorge had kept to his promise, something that he would have the officer compensated for. 

"Good, but we can discuss that later, I guess we should discuss this sword though. Or would you rather talk about the heist? Either or, I don't really mind, of course, you do have a tendency to...what's the word? Oh yes! Lie...or the better word, hide..."

Charlie stated in a whisper, finally getting to the reason why he came here, knowing that he needed to discuss, but she would obviously not noticed back at the heist, she was too into getting the diamond. Only he noticed, and yet, he oddly noticed that he liked that about her. He liked the way she was when she saw it. He guessed that he also possessed that part as well, yet he no longer wanted to hide it...

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Metal Pandemonium
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL