Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:54:55
Page:  1 
The Company Man ~ The Family Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 03, '18 09:51

"Family, Duty, Honor"

The words that I was raised on, I was mad at so many people. I was angry at so many people, only I could not be mad anymore. I was not in the right. I had done the same thing, all for what? Family, I was the guy that wanted so little and yet it seemed so big. I was the guy that people called for murders, all in the name of the family. Maybe I was the one that needed help, maybe I was the one that needed to think about others.

Who am I? Am I another hired gun for The Race St.Company? Am I a tool for JackMezzo or am I truly apart of the family like Adonis had suggested. Perhaps I was just reading too much into this - Did I need to check myself into a facility? Was I sick for doing so much for a family? When we kill in this life, we do it as a Duty and To honor the Boss, but when I did, it felt right, it felt like I was doing this because I would finally get the love I wanted.

I am Charles Peterson, better known as Charlie Pavanno, I am the one that killed Jackie Potts, Murdered Gangsters, Goons, Earners, and a couple of Wise Guys like myself. I represented death itself for my famillies, all in the name of Family, all for the sake of Duty. All for honoring my Boss. Was I sick for wanting a family? Was I a foolish child who lived in a Man's world? And the answer to those questions is something I myself have yet to figure out, but I guess, you'll find out soon enough...

Charlie Pavanno had finally arrived in Philly, he was excited and grateful. He had arrived before his good friend, Luna, who had decided to catch some rest before she could get the news from their boss, but for now, Charlie decided to take in the sights. He had been in Philly one time and that was for a Boxing Event, after that, he had stayed away from the city for a while, simply flying back for a couple of exchanges. 

Only now he could see the appeal, the bars, social clubs, and most of all, its people were often homely. They seemed to have an aura of kindness and family surrounding, almost as if this was one big family. Something that had Charlie smiling, he was to meet with Adonis at the Midas HQ and from there, he would get started with the Company. He found himself really enjoying Philly, it was lively and less prone to violence than Chicago.

"I don't know what I was ever thinking, this place is amazing, I could see why Luna wanted to come here. Haha, you got this Charlie, just impress them. Show them why you are here and prove to them that you are one of the best in this business..."

Charlie soon parked outside The Race St. Company: Midas HQ, he found that it was a nice style. It was not too elegant and over the place that it would draw the attention of some very curious people. Charlie walked forwards, knowing that he would now need to introduce properly to the family that he would no doubt be working with closely. 

Charlie looked at the building with nerves in him, but he walked forwards, knowing that this was the moment that would change everything for him. 

Once again, Charles Peterson had never noticed a Black Unmarked Car following after him all this way. He never seemed to noticed that it was parked directly across the street, Little did anyone know that this would begin the end of The Cat. It would bring a Downfall of Charlie Pavanno

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Company Man ~ The Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL