Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 17:39:01
Page:  1 
The Investigation of Charles Peterson, Part II Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 04, '18 09:25

Sitting in a dimly lit room is Special Agent William Buric, he has been going over the Charles Peterson files, trying to find anything that can connect him with The murders of Jackie and Tommy Potts. Two men who were involved with the infamous Potts Gang of 12th Street Detroit, only they could find nothing, both Jackie and Tommy had been killed, but whoever had committed these acts had made sure that these men would not be leaving any footprints that the Law would be able to follow. 

Only there was one lead that William Buric could take, and it was risky, but it would put Charles on edge, Roger Potts, Cousin to Jackie and Brother to Tommy Potts. The one man who was rumored to survive the takedown of his gang, he had supposedly been hiding out in Seattle, but that theory had yet to be tested and William Buric was ready for anything, he was ready to bring down Charlie Pavanno at the cost of his very own life if it meant taking down numerous organizations. 

"Buric! We got something on the Tipline!"

William was brought out of his roaming thoughts, knowing that he was much too focused on bringing down a small-time associate, but this could be big. It could prove a gateway to a possible turn, all they needed was to apply pressure onto Charlie and he would tell them what they needed to know. The only thing was, they did not know how to apply said pressure, Charlie Pavanno and his life in England was shrouded in mystery.

'That's the thing about this guy, he had a good education and life, suddenly he gets involved with organized, it doesn't make sense, for everyone, there is a reason for wanting to join that life. I just need to find it, or otherwise, this case is over and done with!'

William picked up the phone, not wanting to allow his thoughts anymore sway with him. Only when he picked up the phone, William could not believe his luck, because this was a former associate of Charles Pavanno, Gerold Whit. Or better known as Gerry The Wit, he has been apart of Charles growing crew ever since the days of The Ivory Tower, and now, he is calling up the FBI Tipline, something was not right and William would be damned if he didn't take the chance...

"Mr. Whit, I never knew you would be one to call us, what can we do for you?"

Soon a muttering back and forth was heard, but William had gotten information, information that would not only give him information on the going on's with Charlie Pavanno but a way to take a swing at the rather broken gangster, destroying his so-called family for now.

"You know Gerry, this does not grant you immunity from the crimes you committed. We will be coming after everyone in the Pavanno Crew, but in light of your recent information, I can persuade the Judge to give you a lesser sentence..."

Special Agent William Buric had then dropped the phone, he stood up and walked towards a Board that he had placed in the Middle of the Room. In the center was a photo of Charlie Pavano with pieces of red, green, and black string connecting him with various things, among these were 'The Goods Trade and The Potts Assassination'

"Mr. Peterson, you've been a very busy man, From New York to Seattle to Chicago to Detroit and now, Philly. I will take you down, and you will serve a life of hell in prison, if its the last thing I do, I will make sure that you end up in prison!"

William continued to look at the board, noticing many other important crime figures, but he knew that taking them down would prove much more difficult. Among the people on the board were Joe Adonis, Ilaria Santoro, Luna, Marie Lucania, Lushie, Jewel, Vincent Costello, and Isabela Luciano.

All these people had a history with Charlie Pavanno in some way, but did they know the man behind the mask? Charles Peterson and the chances were not in William's favor.

Only now, William had grabbed a small piece of paper and placed a name next to Charlie's, a name that someone would be surprised to see...

"Frankie! Get Interpol on the phone, we need to get one Francesca Peterson on a flight here. We just got a new lead in the Charlie Pavanno case..."

With a turncoat now helping the F.B.I can Charlie Pavanno spot the wave of trouble heading his way? Or will He be like many other failed mobsters and rot in prison.

Find out in The Investigation of Charles Peterson Part Three...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Investigation of Charles Peterson, Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL