Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:26:33
Page:  1 
From Advisor to Don Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 04, '18 15:13

"What can I say about Don Trixxy of Vicarious? What can I say that has not been said already? That's the thing, nothing, I cannot say a thing because she has done things that people have already talked about. She rose through the ranks and earned her chances, she took those chances and now they are starting to bear fruit..."

Standing on a platform was Charlie Pavanno, a man that was said to work with Trixxy to bring a closer union between Seattle and Philly, many things had been said about the partnership with Charlie being nothing more than a Triggerman for Trixxy, while these were merely rumors. One would be able to note the genuine respect that was in Charlie's voice, he was being respectful to someone who was in a way, like him, someone who had earned what they are today.

"Don Trixxy of Vicarious was but an Advisor of Ascension, The Right Hand to be precise. She knew what it took to lead by watching her boss and from there she learned, and now we see her as The Don. We see her earn the respect that she deserves. So Ladies and Gentlemen, join me in raising a glass to the esteemed Trixxy of Seattle, May our alliance continue and enemies tremble at your name! Saluti!"

Charlie's raised his glass towards Trixxy with no small amount of respect showing in his eyes, he had wanted her honored and this was the best way possible for him to do this. He stepped off the platform and hugged Trixxy, pressing two kisses on each of cheeks, in a sign of respect.

"Truly, Congratulations, you deserve it!" 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: From Advisor to Don
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL