Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:13:49
Page:  1 
MR News: The Rise of Jack Mezzo Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 07, '18 12:22

MR News: The Rise of JackMezzo

Editor: C.Pavanno

Sponsored By: Troubadour Records

"What was the rise of Jack Mezzo? What was the drive behind you wanting to join this Life?"

My mother was outspoken. She lived during a rather... turbulent climate and was forced to "retire". I still recall when they came for her. The death was recorded as suicide, however, that was only because they botched the first attempt. Despite her efforts to keep me out of this life, the hunger and ambition of an orphaned child isn't something to be underestimated.

"Who was the inspiration of you growing up? Who got you into the Life?"

Shelley recruited me into the ranks of Don Spaceman's operation. She then moved on to greater things working as hand to the late ShoNuff, however, I stayed under the guidance of the Don and built a relationship there as a button man. My line has never worked with his before, so it was refreshing to learn from a new perspective. It was during this time I met the Byrne twins on the docks in Philly and began that relationship.

"What gave rise to The Race St Empire?"

When ShoNuff departed from this life, there was a void left in the old city district that needed filling. I stepped up to the plate and took Gavin and Tara with me. With the support of Kodak Black from ShoNuff's previous operation, we pulled together a small operation working out of Race Street.

I always knew I wanted to start small, that way if we grew, the difference would be noticeable. The pier was an ideal place to start, we advertised space for businesses with a promise to the owners that my people would populate them, earning them to benefits of having an active business.

"What are your Goals as a GodFather and Leader of People?"

Which takes me onto the goals. As of present, we have fulfilled the majority of my business model.

• The previously mentioned Business Partners scheme. We take payment to ensure businesses on the pier are active
  • A wider Business Sponsorship scheme. Again, we take payment to populate any business across the country.
  • The Jobs Board, which is open for anyone to visit and earn some quick cash.
  • Popular businesses attract a lot of attention, we've had a couple of instances where they have been Raided.
  • We held a couple of Intel gathering activities, were rewards were distributed in a Scavenger Hunt type of operation. Finally, the Race Street Boxing league, which is currently in the early stages of the Seven Cities Tournament

I think moving forward, I'll be turning my attention internal and spending some time with the rapidly growing operations within my own walls. The people I've got here are onto all kinds of schemes and activities. They deserve time and attention from m. 

I have always said that strength comes from relationships. Both internal and external. I've seen the underworld population completely annihilated before, triggered by the death of just one person who represented multiple cities. Our organizations should not be so fragile that they will fall apart if one significant figure falls.

The longer we remain at peace, the more we can introduce to the community. We've seen two districts open during this run, what else do we have the potential to achieve?  

That was all the time we had with Jack Mezzo, we are sure that you want to know more, but that was all the time we had. However!

If you want a highlighted piece on you, then message one of the Writers and we can work out pricing! 

Director of MR News,

Charlie Pavanno

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $400,000 Tip
Bring back Melvin
Report Post Tip

Word of Charlie’s first newspaper quickly spread around. It had been published for some time now, but she figured that the news must have reached her at a later time or she was just too lazy to enjoy the great writings of her fellow family member.

Luna was seated at her desk, and the newspaper had been resting unopened next to her keyboard. Finally – she picked it up and enjoyed the feel of the thin paper in her fingertips.

Her eyes grazed over the headline.

‘The Rise of Jack Mezzo’- it read.

She began to invest her free time into reading the whole thing. Luna enjoyed hearing about the goals and ambitions of Philly’s Godfather and couldn’t help but admire that he wasn’t just about talk. He was about action too. Great things were obviously in the works and Luna couldn’t contain her excitement.

When she put the newspaper back down on the table in front of her, she clasped her hands together and rested them below her chin. She smiled to herself, Luna would remember to thank Charlie for the great read next time she would see him.

Report Post Tip

Walking the streets of Philly, it was a normal windy day with some clouds in the sky taking in his daily exercise routine starting with a stroll along the pier, the vendor who is at his stall in the same spot every day from early mornings to midday with every walk Viscorio would dismiss him but today was different he decided to walk up to the stall and see what he was selling. 

"What can I interest you today, I got the latest magazines and the weekly news."

An old newspaper caught the attention of Viscorio " The Rise of Jack Mezzo"

Now that's definitely a familiar name, the one and only the Godfather Chairman, this may not be the latest news but he had to give it a read his good friend and family was the publisher,  purchasing the newspaper Viscorio putting his exercise on hold headed back to his apartment.

Report Post Tip

Dominic Gionelli made his way towards the news paper stand noticing the words Rise of Jack Mezzo. He cocked a smile, as he picked it up making his way to the coffee shop to grab a cup. Sitting down and opening it up reading it. 

"So crazy to think I used to work for him." The waitress brought his cup of coffee and he sipped it slowly. 

Continuing to read on and see what else was going on in the world.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MR News: The Rise of Jack Mezzo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL