Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:51:34
Page:  1 
The LA Favour ~ Prelude Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 11, '18 09:41

~Background~

Emilio Sinclair and his family have delivered quality service to the people of LA with their store, LA's Finest Meats, but they have often found themselves the recipient of Thugs and Goons smashing their store, raiding it and taking the loot. It was chaotic and they had no other way of protection besides turning to the mob, who they had suspected was the ones doing the looting and breaking in any way!

Emilio had turned to various Mob Families, who had taken over the store with no problem and soon the problems like a fairy godmother had descended upon, went away with a simple flaunting of the protective Mob Ownership of his store. Emilio had then started to pay the mob protection money, which was pretty common, but he had no problem with it, as long as he could keep living with his store intact.

Only that was not all, his store soon became a front for Gambling and Betting, it was a racket in the backroom and Emilio had no room to complain, knowing that if he did, an accident would be arranged and he would be dead within the day, so he lived his life and enjoyed what he could. It was simple and effective, but only then, wars would ravage the land and the mob families that he had gone to had soon perished and no one was left to protect his store, well no one except...

The Race Street Company: Midas

Charlie entered LA's Finest Meats with an air of importance surrounding him, he knew why he had been called and it was easy, LA was the recent victim of Thugs and Goons messing up the property. 

Only now, he had been called and he was going to make sure that this place was as protected as Fort Knox, this was a new business that he had to save and he was going to save it alright, but he knew that this place had other business that he could also take care of, which was a great boon to him.

"Mr. Pavanno, I thank you for coming on such short notice, I will forever be in your debt."

Charlie nodded, understanding that this man was scared and worried, but that would not help either of them unless he was ready and prepared to inform Charlie of what the problem was.

"Mr. Sinclair, your business is under threat, would you mind telling me who committed these assaults, so that they can be dealt with accordingly" 

Hector Sinclair nodded, understand what was going to happen,

"They were The Irish, they've always wanted a hand in our business and now they think we will bow down to them. That is a hell no, I will not. They hold in the abandoned warehouse that used to be our supplier, I believe their leader is a man named O'Bannion, meet with him and Kill him, whatever I don't care, just get them to stop and I'll be in your debt!"

Charlie nodded and made his way to the door, but before he truly exited he turned to Sinclair with a glint of mischief in his eyes before saying.

"Don't worry Mr. Sinclair, Me and The Irish will come a beneficial arrangement that allows for both sides to profit."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The LA Favour ~ Prelude
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL