Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 04:23:54
Page:  1 
The Italian~Irish Connection Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 12, '18 18:58

Los Angeles ~ Abandoned Warehouse, Irish Gang Territory

Collin O'Bannion, Bootlegger and Gunrunner, Head of the Los Angeles Irish Gangs, they numbered 500 Official Members, while there were 250 Associates, they had a good business and knew that they could do this for a while if they so desired. Only the knew that their chances at running the city were coming to an end, people spoke of the Italian Gangs coming in to support the local businesses that Collin had no doubt were protecting the Local Businesses from his guys

"Jasen, we need to get the money from the general stores, they haven't paid up, find out why that is."

Collin had spoken to one of his soldiers in a firm voice, who had immediately set on the orders, knowing that business was needed to keep them afloat, of course, protection money was not the only source of income they had, it was simply the easiest to get. It was mostly chump change, but it was enough that Collin had lived a wealthy lifestyle. 

"Understood Boss, I'll right on it aye!"

Collin nodded, heading up to his office, he noticed a couple of letters on his desk, but they were from the various Irish Gangs that answered to him, who had been coming to him with increasing reports of Italian Gangsters moving in on their territory, apparently they had set up a social club, but Collin knew without the permission of some Mob Famillies, they would not dare to open it up and instead, Collin had focused on making his money, knowing that his life never had time for pleasantries.

"Now, let's get started on these drugs moving into the territory..."

Collin had also gotten increasing reports of drugs moving into Territory, but surprisingly, the local Italian Gangsters knew nothing about it, like they were clean. Collin knew it was an Italian, possibly Jewish gang, but he had no leads and instead, allowed his men to roam the streets, hoping to pick up on whatever the fuck was going on in his turf...

Little did Collin know, The Race St. Company were making their move in LA.

Report Post Tip

Jasen O'Shay, Soldier of the O'Bannion Crew and Head of Bootlegging Operations, he was a long-time friend of Collin, being able to help him manage the more brutal and heavy-handed things of the company. He was an enforcer, while his brother, Galen, handled the more legitimate side of their business, some of the Irish never had enough power like the O'Bannion Crew, but once they heard of them, they immediately joined up and started to make money with them

Jasen was now at a Deli, it was protected by his guys, but it seems they took the day off and were not guarding the store, or even around the front, but something worried him more. It was how many men in Double-Breasted Suits had looked at him with grins, Jasen growled before he entered the Deli and stared down the owner with nothing but the intent to kill him shining through.

"Mr. O'Shay, I would not do that if I were you, my friends here, well, they don't like when people they work with are threatened by people like yourself. It makes them react in ways that would stain their clothes and make their Dames question what they were doing."

Jasen swiveled on his feet, he turned to find himself looking at a man, who was dressed in casual wear, unlike the men outside, who were now looking at him, wondering what his next move was going to be. 

"What the fuck are you Bastards doing on our turf!?!? Do you know who the fuck owns this Deli? Collin O'Bannion and he ain't looking to share!"

The man chuckled before, he walked over to a platter that was laid on a counter by the owner and delicately placed a cube of cheese in his mouth, before turning back around to face Jasen, who was looking at him with his eyes slit.

"Calm down Mr. O'Shay, many of the business owners want you dead for all the grief you caused them, but I see a better solution, a more healthy one that does not involve a massacre, something that Mother Dearest would approve of."

Jasen noticing the shift in the room looked to the man with curiosity.

"The Irish Gangs here, all answer to Mr. O'Bannion and he controls the Disterillies and Police Force, this side of town. What if our interests aligned with one another? What if I could make you guys an offer you couldn't refuse?"

Jasen looked to the man, wondering who in the hell he was talking too.

"And who are you?"

The man smirked.

"Pavanno, Charlie Pavanno."

Report Post Tip

Los Angeles ~ Abandoned Warehouse

Collin O'Bannion had been through a war with many people, Rival Irish Gangs, Jewish Gangs, and some Latinos. Only now he knew that this was something bigger than the wars he had with the three others, standing opposite him was the Associate of one Gang that was already making waves throughout LA.

The Race St. Company: Midas, now, Collin had heard of the big-time crew, they were stated to be involved with many avenues of business, illegal and legal, did not matter, Race St had their hands in a lot of businesses, now one of them stood opposite him, no doubt carrying an opportunity or a warning of war. 

"Collin, this man here is-"

A Cough from the man himself had stopped Jasen from delivering any introduction, Collin looked at this man, sizing him up, realizing that this was no normal negotiator, but either way, Collin, was a Boss of one of the biggest gangs in LA. He was not going to cower by the likes of this man, no matter who the fuck he was.

"I believe I can introduce myself Mr. O'Shay, my name is Charlie Pavanno, Mr. O'Bannion, and you have a business that we would like to be involved."

Collin could tell what this man wanted and it was not pleasant, he wanted a piece of the distilleries, something that he had worked hard for. He had killed plenty of his competition and he was not going to be stopped because of this bastard, but Collin was also smart, he knew the amount of Money that he would bring with the possible support of the Race St. Company would boost him in standing, among the petty Gang Leaders.

"And I know what it is you want, but why should I? I have earned this territory, the local Mob Gangs leave us alone for a small cut of the profits, but otherwise, they leave us alone! Why should we bow down to some out of town Fucker like you?"

Charlie smirked, he knew that defiance would be coming from the Irish, he was not even mad, but he whistled and then, five men had come into the room, each holding baseball bats, something that had the Irish tensing, knowing that their pieces were elsewhere. 

"Now, Mr. O'Bannion, if you do not accept this deal I am offering, something else has to happen, and that option is still profitable to us, but you? Well, your wife would be hearing of you missing, and I wonder what a grieving wife would do to be with her husband again?"

Charlie allowed the question to hand, staring out at the streets of LA, knowing that the Irish were smart, Charlie came here for business and either way, he was going to achieve it, but he preferred less of the bloodshed. Only, he was taught in the ways of extortion, and The Irish were not any different.

"What is this Deal then? It seems that I have no other choice."

Charlie smirked, knowing that he seemed like the bad guy to these people, yet, he was the bad guy to everyone and he enjoyed it because it was business and it was never meant to be personal. Of course, bringing the man's wife into the Business Life, was something extremely personal, but Charlie was going to use every avenue he had to take control of these businesses.

"Oh you do have another choice Mr. O'Bannion, only it ends with your life's work ripped from your fingertips and your men switching alliances faster than you can say Bourbon."

O'Bannion growled, knowing the young Mafiosi was messing with him, but before he could offer any rebuttal, he was cut off when Charlie spoke over him, causing him to listen to what the young boy was to say. 

"Now, O'Bannion, your crew is stated to make 2.5Mil a year from your booze, you pay 750,000, give or take to the Italian Gangs, and you pay 250,000 to keep the police force on the take. That leaves a nice 1.5Mil Profit for your crew, which could change, what if I told you that I allow you a bigger profit?"

O'Bannion eyes had widened to saucers, wondering what the fuck was going, this guy was going to offer him more money, but in return for something, there was always a catch in alliances, something he had learned from his mentor.

"In return for what lad? You say that you could make more, but I know that you can't do it without support from your boss."

Charlie smirked before allowing himself a small arrogant chuckle that he quickly stopped.

"Joe Adonis supports this alliance, now I am telling you, I can double your profits, I can make sure your Booze reaches Philly and people will buy your booze for more than in LA. I will even pay the Italian Gangs and Police Force to turn a blind eye, but in exchange, The Race St Company gets a 25% Cut of all the profits, but also, we get a 25% Cut of the booze in ALL your distilleries!"

O'Bannion was looking shocked, overall, he stood to make money, but he would be granting the Race St. Company: Midas a cut of his Profits and booze. He sighed, knowing that it was a better deal than he was ever going to get. With a grunt, he shook the hand of this Pavanno kid and entered an alliance with The Race St. Company: Midas

"And also, O'Bannion, my men will be guarding LA's Finest Meats, from this day, you are not to attack his stores, or our deal is null and void. Then blood will be spilled, and I am sure that neither of us wants that."

With that, Charlie walked out of the Warehouse, knowing that he had to tie up one last thing before a true presence for the Family could be represented. Charlie sighed restlessly, business was never over with...

Report Post Tip

LA's Finest Meats

Hector Sinclair had immediately brightened when he saw the good mood that Charlie was in, the man had obviously gotten the job done, Hector had offered the man some coffee, to which Charlie had gracefully accepted with a small smile twitching at his lips.

"So what is it you need from me? Anything at all, and it shall be done!"

Charlie looked at the Sinclair with eyes full of curiosity, before asking his question.

"What happened to your father?"

Hector smiled, knowing that Charlie would ask about the man who had originally called him, Hector would not leave a detail out and instead told the young man.

"He has fallen ill, so he called me and I had to take over, from what I heard, the problem with the Irish had begun way before he had gotten ill."

Hector looked off, before his eyes found those of Charlie again, who had looked back at him in understanding.

"Well the favor you are doing is holding and packaging our more, delicate product."

Hector looked at Charlie with a worried frown coming onto his visage,

"Your pigs eat enough right? Well feed them more, my men will deliver our own personal feed for them."

Hector understood what Charlie meant, but he could not argue against it and instead nodded, allowing himself to become a front, like his father before him.

"This is good business for you Hector, it allows protection but starts a new system for us as well. I will be back in a week to pick up the first order..."

With that, Charlie walked out of the Shop, knowing that he had no other business to be there and he was going to need to protect this store with every resource he had, this was now a Front for The Race St. Company: Midas, it was his first move into LA, he had secured three profitable avenues for Race St and it was looking up for the Family.

Let the Good Times Roll...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Italian~Irish Connection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL