Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 14:33:28
Page:  1 
The 12th Jewel Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 14, '18 11:33

Sitting in a cafe was Charlie Pavanno, he was enjoying a nice cup of Joe, he was back here, in Detroit. He remembered the good times that he had here and enjoyed it very much, he also remembered his first heist with Rosaleen and her band of men, it was pretty good score that found him on the receiving end of a good payday, something that he was hoping to do once again, it was why he was here after all.

To make Money and well, drink coffee. He was waiting for his contact in Detroit, a woman who had been known as an enforcer and very well-known around Detroit, someone whose name would strike fear into the very heart of the state. Someone who had the police on the take and was not afraid to get their hands in order for the Greater Good, someone who Charlie did not mind splitting the loot with.

"Where the hell is she? Time is Money and Money is what we stand to make if she would hurry up..."

Charlie was, of course, frustrated, he had been here for the past hour and yet, his inside woman for the job had not shown, making him think  that she was going to be a no-show, something that grated on his nerves, but only then, the soft chime of a door opening had alerted him to someone coming in, with an intake of breath, Charlie looked up and smirked.

"Took you a long time...didn't it?"

Report Post Tip

The business in DT was great everything was nice and smooth ,She had just succeeded with a new drug operation and she felt good
TwoB was making her way to the cafe where she would meet Charlie Pavanno when she encountered a downhearted situation
a few thugs were missing around while harnessing the civilians ,When she witnessed that she was about to explode with rage
she always thought "We do what we do for reasons!" and she couldn't let that situation go without acting.

After dealing with it she made her way to the cafe she took a second standing in front of the cafe then looked at the sky 
"Disregarding the incident I have a good feeling about this" she told herself then made her way into the cafe 
walking into the place she looked around and noticed a man drinking his cup of coffee .
Charlie Pavanno had been well known around DT ,TwoB have heard a lot about him specially with the great heist he pulled off .

"Sorry for being late ,Had to deal with something"
TwoB said to Charlie Pavanno with a smile on her face
While having a seat to talk for while then discuss the details ... 

Report Post Tip

"I do hope that you at least were safe in your...dealings"

Charlie takes another sip of his coffee while looking over the rim of the mug, he was sizing up TwoB, wanting to know if she was ready for this type of job, something that he found was starting to prove wrong, he had not seen her work, but had hoped that she would at least live up to his expectations of a partner in this business.

"What you would say to me offering you a score? A score that could set you up for life? What would you say to that?"

Charlie took another sip of his coffee, waiting for the answer, knowing that he needed to know if she was ready and prepared to do anything it took for the business at hand.

Report Post Tip

"Thank you ,it was just inconvenient waste of time nothing more"
TwoB said to Charlie Pavanno

She raised and waved her hand to a waiter to order her usual black coffee ,leaned back on her chair and took a sip of her freshly made coffee 
"I would say what kind of score ? If it is just cash then it's okay but if you have your eyes on something bigger then it might interest me"
TwoB replied to Charlie Pavanno with a smile on her face while looking at him observing his reactions

TwoB had her eyes on the challenges and the rare opportunities a simple cash grab wouldn't hurt more money was always welcomed 
but to her the rarity and value of the stolen goods was far superior than just the money it was more about the adventure and reward to her

Running her hands through her hair then leaning in 
"If I lay my eyes on something that I like I will have it no matter what. it's that simple "
a smile was slowly forming on her face
"Now. What do you have for me ?"
She says to while reaching her cup then taking a sip ...

Report Post Tip

"Heh, it is not just cash Two, but its something much better, something that would earn you a lot of renown, as you know, I have a reputation for heists."

Charlie stated without any arrogance or even the usual drawl of his English accent, this was a sign of how serious this business was to him. He could not have a single thing going wrong for him and it all started with them, they would be the one to seize this joint and reap the rewards, no one else and he intended to have the right partner for the job.

"If you lay your eyes on something then please, by all means, take it! Only remember darling, this is a job where greed cannot get in the way, for we all have to make a little money, right?"

Charlie through a grin towards TwoB as he found himself becoming particularly sarcastic, he always found it this way, when people seemed to be thinking about the job only, but hey? If they wanted to make a ton of money and work with him, it was their choice, he had plenty of other people to work with.

"Hm, it doesn't work like that Two, you came to me, remember? I'll let you in on the small details of this job though, you stand to make 15 Million Dollars alone. This the big time, but I need to know, are you ready for it?"

Charlie called the waiter over, oddly craving some apple pie, and he found that this place offered it in abundance. The Waiter had come back with the pie, as Charlie took a fork and started to eat, as he waited for TwoB's response... 

Report Post Tip

Observing the way Charlie's way of speaking TwoB felt relieved when she noticed him meaning business and being serious about it
she needed to know who is she rolling with and had to see him with her own eyes 
"That really good to hear ,after all not everything is about the money"
TwoB replied to Charlie Pavanno
her eyes went round she felt the excitement that they both understood each other

"Greed is a liability that we can't afford! , for me i only go for the score when i know i will succeed achieving, that why am asking we need to be ready for every possibility and to have a bulletproof plan"  
A smile grew on her face then she paused for a second
"15 Million Dollars is a good catch ,i need to know who am i doing the job with but of course you already know that
so far am comfortable doing it with you and i have great feeling about it
as for my part am ready for it and ready to do everything to ensure the success of the heist"

TwoB says to Charlie Pavanno as she takes the last sip of her coffee 
she was wild with joy that Charlie knew what he is doing and that she had high about hopes achieving something really great ...

Report Post Tip

Charlie ate his pie with gusto, he had an odd liking to it, finding it better with milk, but he was not going to tell anyone else of this addiction to pie. He noticed that TwoB was looking at him with small amusement before he sighed and offered her a slice of pie, he slid it towards her, hoping that she would take it, because it was rather nice, given the location. He looked around the diner to see a waitress and found that her eyes seemed to be wandering his body, making him a little uncomfortable

Charlie with no hesitation on his part diverted his eyes away from the leering woman, Charlie looked back to TwoB, finding that she was still waiting for her role in all of this business that was coming up, with a refreshed, after finishing his own slice of pie. Charlie wiped his mouth with a pocket handkerchief that he had in his front breast pocket.

"Your role is just like mine, Storm the joint, shoot any motherfucker that stands up and tries to stop us, take the jewels and anything else of value. Is that a role you would be interested in, Ms. TwoB?"

Charlie threw a grin towards TwoB, he was ready for this, he already had the place cased and would not be needing any more assistance, at best, it was a simple job with a big reward, the place had minimum security and it would be easy for them. 

"By the way, when you're ready because we both know that you can't turn down this type of cash, we'll need to get you suited for some nice gear..."

Report Post Tip

The sweet smell of the apple pie had TwoB almost drooling over it ignoring how gorgeous the apple pie looked and just focusing on the smell
it took her into unknown places
when charlie offered TwoB the slice she really wanted to taste it she took a piece on with a fork and took a bite and few seconds later
she could barely conceal her delight TwoB couldn't hide the smile on her face she wanted to shout "This is heaven!" by how tasty it was

It was time to continue talking about business she couldn't let that heavenly pie get in the way
"Storm it and shoot anyone who gets on our way,I will do whatever it takes!,so Yes Mr.Charlie that would interest me very much"
she felt the adrenaline flowing through her veins already it
"Yes it's a very nice catch and everything is looking good ,am already ready so let's do this!"
TwoB says to Charlie Pavanno
as she leans back in her chair while looking at Charlie ...

Report Post Tip

Charlie's eyes had widened when he saw TwoB devour the Pie like it was a mere burger, he never knew that someone could have the same addiction as him with Apple Pie, he found himself chuckling a little, before he leaned forward, noticing that his partner in this was becoming more serious as she finished the pie. 

"Good, it should interest you, considering that the job is going to put us on the map, perhaps we should see about doing this every once in a while, business would be excellent between us! Of course, that is a discussion for another time!"

Charlie looked down at his now cold coffee that he never had time to finish, but it was still lovely and so was that pie, perhaps he should get a couple boxes of them worth...for safekeeping. He shook his hand, getting himself out of the Land of Pie. He looked back to TwoB, knowing that she had stated something to him, she was in! She was ready to strike!

"This is good TwoB, we'll be ready soon enough. I'll contact you on the job soon enough."

Charlie looked over to the counter, noticing the freshly baked pies and he looked back to TwoB with such a childish look that it would have most people in the palm of his hands.

"Now...About the pies over there, how about we grab a couple dozen? To you know, eat!"

Report Post Tip

It was crucial for TwoB to know the people she is rolling with she always thought that she can't take part in something with someone 
she didn't know because she needed to focus on the job and do her part not watching her back from someone she never knew
that why for her everything was relieving now that she knew more about Charlie and that he had higher values like her

"Yes i agree after successfully doing the heist i believe we can do great things together"
after hearing him saying that once everything is ready he will be contacting her
"Okay ,I will get everything ready on my side and I will be waiting to hear back from you"
with a smile and eyes filled with excitement she always loved the idea of achieving a nice score

TwoB heard Charlie speaking but she heard only one word PIE! but for TwoB she had a unique personality 
"It's okay I don't really care about pies so suit yourself if you want it I can't stop you anyways "
she gave a nonchalant shrug then looked the other way while having lukewarm look on her face and hoping to have all pies in the world ...

Report Post Tip

Charlie chuckled, his lips twitching up into a small grin, before standing up and striding over towards the counter, to which the waitress that eyed him like he was a piece of meat was managing till. His eyes had then gained no small amount of Mischief that seemed to shine through his Grey eyes.

"Mr. Pavanno, is there anything you would like?"

Charlie's eyes had widened when he heard the sheer seductive overtone in her voice, she was, of course, trying to get him to spend a night with her, but he was here for pie and pie only. Although, he knew that he could use this to his advantage and he would. He leaned forward on the counter, his arms brushing against the waitress, she had to stifle a gasp that Charlie knew was going to escape her.

"Yes...there is, could you perhaps...help me with that?"

The waitress leaned forward, believing that all her, in her own deluded mind, seduction had worked. She had just been about to ask what but was cut off when Charlie had grabbed twenty boxes of pies, all apple, and he looked back to her with a grin before saying. 

"Thanks, you can pay for this right?"

Charlie without waiting for an answer walked away, but he looked back to TwoB before shooting her a smug grin.

"You didn't want Apple Pie right? Well...I guess this is all for me and none for you!"

Charlie started to make his way out of the diner.

Report Post Tip

TwoB had her eyes on Charlie she noticed how the waitress acted and talked to him TwoB knew that it was an easy catch for Charlie
for a second she fell for it and thought he was going to take the easy catch and maybe have a fun night

she saw what he did and was shocked the sound of her burst into laughter out loud she looked around to find everyone looking at her like fool for laughing like crazy

TwoB ignored them and thought to herself "Did he really do that!! did he really told her you can pay for this then walked away!!"

When Charlie walked towards her saying none for her, a wave of fury crashed through her but she acted calm like she didn't care
"Yeah I told you I don't care about pies! but because am such a nice person i don't mind taking half of them...
you know you can't carry them all and am a helpful person ,I will give them to some poor thugs or whatever...
because anyways I don't care about silly things like pies or anything!"

her teeth start to grind as she replies to Charlie Pavanno then looking the other way seemingly uninterested
while trying to keep it cool and starts to think about a plan to take revenge in case he didn't share the PIES with her ... 

Report Post Tip

"Great! I'll contact you about the job soon."

Charlie walked out of the diner with a smug grin twitching at his lips, his very being was giddy, he had 20 Pies all to himself! Whistling a tune, Charlie knew that things were going to be so much fun.

"Hm, should I have given her a pie? Nah!"

Charlie placed the Pies in the backseat of his car, as he entered and soon drove off, knowing that he had a lot of work that needed doing!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The 12th Jewel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL