Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Anoxia's Addictions Started by: anoxia on Nov 07, '10 16:47

Trying to take his eyes away from Amelie was hard, however Anoxia smiles and walks over to the cigar stand with Amelie

"Hmm something with flavour, well if its cigarettes you want, the Black Devil Specials have a good taste, but not everyone likes it."

Picking up a single cigar, anoxia hands it to Amelie

"This beauty here is an CAO Italia Novell, when you smoke it you will notice the distinct peppery sweet flavour with an undeniable sugary taste. However some people find the draw too tight, why don't you try this one in the Cigar Lounge to see if you like it?"

Report Post Tip

Walking into his fathers shop, JackSparrow puts an 'open' sign in the window.

"I will take over from my father here, i hope the customers keep on coming"

Report Post Tip

Flying from Los Angeles to New orleans and having a short stop now in Detroit, Mikah with her loyal bodyguards search for that wily pirate. She is so exhausted on looking and searching for him. Seems that they hasd been on a wildgoose chase from the start, and she so hated being lead on.

If I ever saw that bloody pirate, I will skin him alive and he will regret the day he had been born or at least the day he makes me fly the 8cities just so I can search for him. Doesn't he know that I have things to do than search for him, and go to one city to another without even shopping or having a little time on the cute guys on those cities! Mikhaela fumes as she recalls to having to pack her luggage in the middle of the night because the bastard pirate leave without a trace and she had to find him before DavyJones went back to Philly after his vacation with that saucy minx.

Looking to her bodyguards watching and looking as tired as she is, she sighs with resignation and the futility of the task ahead. just when she had about to call it a day, she notice him opening a shop. She runs , her bodyguards on her heels ( and oh how fast she runs considering her exhaustion, fatigue and not to mention irritation on the whole scenario ) .

Puffing and huffing, her chest goes up and down, exposing a teasing flesh on her tight fitting blouse. JackSparrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!! She yelled making the people on the street to look at her as if she had gone insane or something. She ignore the stares and murmurs around her as she close the distance between her and Jack.

Where the hell did you went? i was looking for you since yesterday?!?!?!  You didnt leave a note and here you are in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Knowing he is is trouble, JackSparrows goes all shy.

"Urm i said i was coming here, didn't I?"

Jack doesnt get out of Philly much, as he has a bar in his home city now, running his fathers shop aswell is something of a 'be there whenever possible' kind of thing, maybe Jack wanted some peace and quiet, so hid in his shop, or possibly he did forget to tell his boss where he was going, who will ever know?

"Well now you are here, what do you want me for? flying around 8 cities to find me it must be something important"

Pulling on his collar, as if he is too hot, Jack notices Mikah's assests bursting out of her tight fitting blouse, blushing slightly he tries to tear his eyes away, but makes it a bit obvious he is staring at his boss.

"So what do you want? how about you tell your bodygaurds to have the day off and we go find a nice bar to go to? strictly buisness of course?"

Report Post Tip

Smiling as she sees JackSparrow trying not to stare at her front, mischievously she pretend to dust off some imaginary lint on her blouse, pulling it lower .

"JS, you did not leave any note nor did you tell anyone where you are going"  She told him sternly, while loving his look of uneasiness.

Well she won't let him that easily, she had been tired and weary ....flying to the 8 cities every 2 hours not even stopping for leaisures or shopping. And just a quick bread on a deli.

Report Post Tip

Seeing his bosses annoyance, Jack can see that a buisness date in not on the table

"Well your here now, im here, thats the important thing? what do you want anyway? I never took you down for a smoker, but maybe i can tempt you with something pleasurable from here? i can give you anything you want?"

Report Post Tip

Anything i want?

SINGER laughs as he interupts the mood JackSparrow was setting. He walks on over and gives Jack a hug congragulating him on his new position as Left hand man. He picks up a magazine and begins to browse through it.

Brother Jack, I need to get a birthday gift. I figure Cigars would be a great idea. Now i do not know to much about cigars but i was hoping you could help me with that. So tell me whats a good type of cigar to have and whats a good gift?

SINGER sets down the magazine and begins to await the response from Jack Sparrow.

Report Post Tip

Hugging SINGER back, Jack is glad to see him in his shop liek his father used to.

"SINGER! great to see you, its for a present you say? any chance you know what type they sually like?"

Jack strolls around his shop, picking up a few different single cigars and bringing them back to SINGER, who is relaxing sat in a comfy chair. he passes the cigars to SINGER one at a time.

"This Davidoff Tubo is one of the cheaper ones, but still nice, this Private Stock Panatela Light is a little more pricey, but a much nicer taste in my opinion, and this one the Zino Crown Series Barrel Strong is one of the nicest cigars out there, a real treat as a present, if you got the cash of course"

Report Post Tip

reaching for a smoke he opens his packet to find it empty. Looking around he spots the very shop he needs and walks through the doors

I'll take 2 packs of the Black Devil specials, and 2 packs of the Davidoff Tubo

reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a couple of hundred dollar bills

give me one of those Detroit zippos lighters as well and then keep the change.

Report Post Tip

Mark Lipton walked into the store, he shook the rain from his hair much like a dog would do, he looked around him then noticed the counter, he hit the bell a few times, while waiting he looked at a box of fine cigars.

Report Post Tip

Syndicate walks into the shop. He peruses the options available and asks the shop keeper for a gold cigar cutter.

This is quite nice, how much more would it be for an engraving upon this fine merchandise?

Syndicate waits for a response and begins looking over the Cigars in the Humidors.

Report Post Tip

Anoxia walks around the deseted city of Detroit, its alot quieter now, no-one seems to be around. Walking around the old streets he finally reaches his destination. He places the key into the rusty lock to the door at a boarded up and dusty old shop.

Walking inside, the place holds an aroma of stale cigars

"Looks like no-one has been in here in a while" Anoxia mutters to himself.

Anoxia sets to work throwing out the old cigars and cleaning the place up, ready to re establish the shop.

A few days later, you walk by the once dirty boarded up shop to see a new sign proudly displaying the words

"Anoxia's Addictions Open once again for your Buisness"

Report Post Tip

like dejavu, this place had a familar feel and look to it. Hawk couldnt quite place it, but in the back of his mind, he had been here before. despite not being a smoker, the smells of the shop where a seer delight. each one reminding him of someone, some place, distant or familar memories, good and bad. hawk took a bit of time browsing about the shop, looking for a gift for a dear friend, a way to say congratulations for your upcoming promotion.

Report Post Tip

TwoFace  <em> walks over to the counter and puts  four boxes of  Vegas Robaina Familiares Medium on the counter </em>  we will take these and  put the in a bag for us please.

Report Post Tip

Anoxia greets hawk as he enters the shop, his face seems slightly familiar, perhaps he had seen him as a young boy when their fathers were around

If its a celebration you are looking for, i would recommend a good cigar, if they enjoy a good smoke you may want to get them one of the Davidoff range, they are excellent but not too expensive. If you can afford a little more i would defiantly recommend the Montecristo Sublimes, they may pricey but you can taste the difference in these quality cigars.

While Hawk decides, Anoxia speaks to TwoFace

Ahh the Vegas robina? They are a good quality, not too long and not too thick.

Anoxia picks up the wooden box and wraps it in thick brown paper before placing it in a bag for TwoFace

Can i interest you with a cigar cutter or a lighter?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Anoxia's Addictions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL