Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:52:51
Page:  1 
No fairytail ending! Started by: Vezux on Oct 17, '18 18:56

Feeling his anguish, taking over as he was losing his self control, his only sanity taken from him along time ago, his mother, taken captive just as he thought all so long ago. All too soon he had been lied to as usual, every time his father touched something and it would be either taken, or tore down, from their beauty, he hated such things that he had saw, as he stood in the forest, his memories coming back, tormenting him, as the memories spiraled out.

He jumped from the huge castle, as he landed on his hands and feet, he wasn’t in the mood to be around anyone, as he could feel the memories coming back, he could see he was sitting in a dungeon of some kind, he was chained to the wall, as seem see the memory was coming to life, he started to walk outside of the memory.

He could see his mother was with the women in a cell, or some of them it looked to be, but then he could also see a child hiding in his cell, a slave child that came from his island, he looked at the child, seeing her always touching him, always hiding when he needed her too, but when he first met her, was in his darkest days.

“Hey, hey, you look sad...Don’t look so sad.” THe child said trying to get his attention.

“Lana, don’t mess with him, he is dangerous, leave him alone.” A woman said, as he looked down at the child.

He could hear someone coming, and he turned to see his cell door was opened, and the child had nowhere to go, but under his cot, as he looked up at the woman, who was crying for her child, he closed his eyes as he pst the kid, telling her to go under his bed.

He could hear the men laughing at the slaves, as he pretended to be almost dead, as usual, he kept his powers quiet, dormant. He could hear the sound of the whip as it cut through the air, cutting deep into his skin, and it split his skin, making it bleed, he opened his eyes, seeing one of the woman covering her mouth for him, he looked up at the man, as he let his head fall to the side.

“Do you get off on beating people...or are you extremely bored, because your empathy or should I say sympathy, is lacking from the looks on your face.” He said, as the whip hit him again, he smiled a little, as he male lifted his head with his hair.

“Hey, he finally has a smart mouth..” They started to say, when someone interrupted them, he laughed, letting his laugh echoe out.

“Looks like you have an owner too, or someone yanking your leash.” He laughed, as the men punched him in the stomach, as the man yelled, getting their attention, as he choked a little blood up.

“Hey touch him one more time, and I will ash you both, if only you knew, who this man was, you would be on your knees, kissing the floor he walks on.”  The male said, as Vezux, closed his eyes, as the males left.

He could hear the male walking towards him, he could smell blood being brought to his lips he opened his eyes wide, his eyes a goldish maroon color, as he looked at the male, as his eyes rolled a little, he then closed his eyes again. “What do you want ..uncle?” He said, as he every once in awhile looks over at his bed, he then looked over at the woman.

“Well, I am not your enemy, I can help you….listen it took me awhile to find you, your siblings says they are sorry, that they couldn’t find you….listen, I will explain it all to you later, but right now, I need you alive bud, I promise I have your back...just do this for me alright?” His uncle stated, as he stared back at the man, as his eyes started to change color, he opened his mouth as his uncle pushed his wrist up to his mouth making him feed, as he opened his eyes, seeing the little girl watching him, he saw the girl give him a cheerful smile, he let his eyes go to slits, wondering that little girl found his true allies.

As he finished feeding his uncle pulled his wrist away, he licked the last of the blood drops on the side of his lips that fell, as he licked it up, he looked back over at the little girl, looked back at his uncle, and nodded, as he closed his eyes, he licked the wounded healing it for his uncle.

“Just sit tight...and protect that little girl, you are going become something special in the future….listen just remember, no matter what is said about me, is that I will always have your back…” Was he said, as he opened his eyes, seeing his uncle was gone.

As the night went on, people started to get noisey, they drug me out from time to time, tormenting him, torturing him, he screamed, growling letting the walls echoe with his pain and screams, as if he was dying and didn't actually happen.

Then it became a year, and and they seemed to leave him alone after a while, and still he would see the little girl playing around him, protecting him, as he would open his eyes every once in awhile, as her mother would try to keep her protected as much as she could, then what made her trust him finally was this night.

As the night went on, a few men came by, and picked up the with her hair, Vezux opened his eyes, hearing the woman screaming, and what he saw was the most disgusting thing a man could ever do, is hold a blade to a child, as Vezux growled, his growl cutting the air, and making the man, stumble as the girl fell to the floor, and came running up to Vezux, and lifted up his leg, letting her hide in his coat, as he stood up a little, as he let his eyes glow, he lifted up his hand putting up a protection bubble around her, keeping her protected, as he looked over at the woman and winked she gasped.

As Vezux spreads out his wings, making them appear, as they seemed to turn into blades, he curved the bottom of his wings making the blades shootout, hitting the men, he smirked at they groaned, they ran away, as he called them back, and they shot back into his wings, he hissed, as they continued to run off, he looked down at the little girl, as he shook his head, at her.

Then suddenly, the shackles were released, he lifted up his hand making the cell doors fly off, as he picked up the girl, and put her on his back, and let out all the victims, even though he felt weak and slow, he still helped the little girl out.

As he destroyed the area, he happened to come across something, a dead body, and it looked to familiar to him, and when he looked at the face, she looked to be his mother, he screamed, as he was coming back to reality.

As his body drifted up in the air, the grounds cracked, as hot water mixed with lava shot up through the cracked grounds, almost like it was pipes being busted, as goldish silver shield appear on his face.

He felt his transformation began to change, as the lightning being to hit the grounds, and thunder began to slowly as if he was nothing, he couldn’t believe it had been confirmed, his mother was dead, and he had been betrayed, torn apart.

As if he had fully lost his sanity, he growled, as the winds began to pick up, black shadows began to inflame out of his hands, as he started to come back to the ground, he laughed, it sounded as if his voice was mixed in with a demonic voice, and like he was talking in a microphone, but he wasn’t it was just his powers in his voice, as he disappeared, faster than anything.

Going for the next target, but what was the worst was, there was no one to stop, no one to tell him to calm down, no one to give him his sanity, no one, to bring him back to calm and collected, he wondered if and when if there ever was, how far would they go for him, like he had went for everyone else, how far did he have to hurt to prove a point, he was tired of everything being taken from he, he could feel the tension in his chest, the burning pain that never seemed to leave his soul.

Only this time, he knew what is was it came from, the winds seemed to pick up at his will, he laughed, as he stood right in front of the one building that held him, the same place, he had met demons in, the same place, he had met his father's scientist, the same one he had met the little girl in, the one that had been rebuilt, would he be able to take it down, or will be get captured again?

Who knew, but he was ready to go to war with his father, and take im down, it was time to destroy, his father, no longer will his reign be upon the human people or himself.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No fairytail ending!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL