Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:51:33
Page:  1 
The Trial of Charlie Pavanno - The Witness of The Life Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 19, '18 05:38

When Gerry The Wit heard those words, he could not believe, his former friend was willing to go to prison for these fucks and he was not even truly apart of the family, what does that tell him? It tells him that he was lost, although Gerry did not care, he felt no small amount of guilt, Charlie was the very man that had brought him into this life and he was going to throw it away. All for the bosses, all for approval, not many people knew the man, but he did and he was not going to allow this.

Gerry knew who was in attendance, he had no information on the Philadelphia Mob, well, he had some, but it was nothing that could stick. His main plan was to go after the business in Detroit and work his way up to the Chicago Potts Murders, something that was hushed up by the Chicago Mob, only he did not know if it was under the orders of the Chicago Godmother-Chairman, Marie Lucania or someone else of importance, like the Godfather of South Side, Jason Lee Scott.

Gerry knew that he was being watched, it was obvious and many people would want to kill him, it did not matter to them if they went prison, they wanted to silence him and he was going to be anything but silent. He was taking down Charlie specifically because of the assault Charlie had done, he was the man's best friend and yet, he was laid out like a common thug, he feared for his life in the mob and knew that if his best friend could do that, what could others do?

'I plead not guilty.'

The words replayed in his head like a record had been damaged and kept cutting out to a single line. Gerry could do nothing now, he had to testify, otherwise, he would be killed as soon as he walked out of those doors. He noticed his Lawer, Jensen Smith, a man known for wanting to take down the infamous, Charles Pavanno. 

He feared for Charlie's safety, this man was going to come at him with nothing but fire and passion, Jensen was not a dirty lawyer by any means, but he was a man that knew a lot of the dealings that Gerry had with Charles, considering he had informed him, it was completely transparent, they hid nothing from one another, something that allowed them to trust one another completely.

'What are you doing Charlie? Now I gotta bury you, it was nice being your friend for a while, but it was you or me, and I am not loyal to you like you are to them...'

Gerry turned his head to give a look to Viscorio and Adonis, noticing how they looked at Charlie with an almost proud aura surrounding them, he shook his head, he never knew how Charlie could be loyal to them, they wielded him like they would a gun and made him fire at whomever they deemed a threat, it was time that came to an end and it began with his old friend...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Trial of Charlie Pavanno - The Witness of The Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL