Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 15:25:07
Page:  1 
The Trial of Charlie Pavanno - Part II Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 20, '18 17:45

"There came a day where I had to decide, Family or Family, but some of you do not get the meaning! Some of you don't understand what I did for them. I have done some of the things that mothers would weep at, I did things that Lucifer himself would be shocked at, I did things that God himself would not forgive me...I did things that fortified my bond with my family" - Charlie Pavanno, The mind of a Child.

"I Plead not guilty"

He said, his voice full with conviction, like he was sure that he was innocent and yet, people knew that he was not, people looked into his eyes and found those of a beast that could not be contained. A dog that sought the approval of its master, that is what they saw, as was common with Mafia Associates. Only they thought they would see guilt, even regret or shame, but there was none, only they saw the cold unfeeling gaze of a man possessed. 

No, this man did not feel guilt, he did not feel sad or even upset at the deaths he caused, it seemed like he was glad that he caused. Like he was pledging a never-ending oath to those of his perceived family. Everyone could feel the sudden coldness in the air, the only sound was the door opening, which revealed, a rumored associate of William_Bowden's crew, AlexanderKnight

"Mr. Pavanno, this is off the record, but may God have mercy on your soul..."

The judge had spoken with such a quiet voice that he sounded like a child that had just witnessed an act of such horrific nature that he needed to strain his voice to even talk correctly. Yet, this was a judge that was meant to have overseen many cases, yet this one case was rattling him as a baby would do with its rattler. 

"Judge Grace, I do believe this is also off the record, but I do not believe in God, for he should have been there for me when the Devil was."

No one could anything, all of sudden, Charlie had turned the whole courtroom against him, many of them booing and hissing at him, not once caring that he was an associate of the mob, but they had believed God and would not allow him to be ridiculed and talked against. Only this bastard of a man had the balls to do it, something that spoke of his mental state, but also of his willingness to do heinous acts for whatever he deemed necessary. 

"Prosecution, you may present your case..."

Jensen Smith stood tall, his confidence shining like a beacon throughout the room, he was obviously ready for this. His eyes looked into those of the defendant, before turning away at the sheer coldness that he could feel coming off of the man. He turned his head to speak to the crowd but allowed his body to remain facing the Judge.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, who you have in front of you is Charlie Pavanno, a man known across the states as 'The Cat' and 'Negotiator' he is a man that does not care for the lives of others, he is simply a criminal...a killer and a bast-"

Jensen had cut himself off, he was obviously allowing his emotions to cloud his thoughts like a fog, but he shook his head, making sure that he stayed on track, but he never noticed the smirks on the faces of the Mobsters in attendance, especially Joe The Boss. 

"We have two witnesses who can prove the criminal that hides beneath the suits and drives around in expensive cars, my first witness is someone we had to fly from the United Kingdom, she is the mother of said defendant and wants her son back. I call Francesca Linda Peterson to provide evidence against this common criminal."

Charlie showed no emotion, for this was another game of this bastard Lawyer, but his mother could not handle this and he knew it. It was why he remained calm, yet he was worried that if she provided anything, she would break. He would not look at her, for she may have allowed his abuse, but deep down, she was still his mother and that would never change.

'Dirty F.B.I bastards! They said they wouldn't use her! Fuckers! I'm going to skin them alive!'

Sitting at the stand is Francesca Peterson, Mother of a Single child and now witness against her only child. She never knew their life would become this way, but it did now and it was a mess, a complete mess that would twist and turn their family inside-out. She looked at her son, he was refusing to meet her gaze, almost he was scared for himself, but Francesca knew that it was more than that, he was scared for her.

"Ms. Peterson, did your son, Charles Peterson, have any connection with the Pavanno Crime Family of Hendon, London?"

Jensen asked in a loud clear voice, making sure that the jury heard him, but especially the mobsters in the back.

"My son did have an association with a Jimmy Pavanno, but other than that, I do not know the extent of his deeds.."

Everyone in the room turned to the Mother of Charles, wondering what she was playing at, but then they saw her face, they could tell that she did not know, but there was something else. Something that she did not want to say, but Jensen pressed and looked at her with fire in his eyes, not wanting to let up an inch!

"Did your son ever offer you shelter with Jimmy Pavanno?"

Francesca turned her head sharply to look at Gerry, who looked back at her blankly, but still, it was clear that the man was okay with this. He wanted to make her son suffer and as she had sworn before, Francesca told the truth.

"My son did offer me shelter with a Jimmy Pavanno."

With this everyone had gone silent, Jensen had stated that he would ask no further questions, the defense asked no questions of the witness, but Charlie did finally look at his Mother with a sad smile, she had done what she had set out to do. She had connected with the mob and now, there was not a chance of him getting off this, because he had no doubt who was to be next, it would be the final nail in his crucifixion...

"We call our next Witness, Gerold Whit, the former associate of Charlie Pavanno..."

The Battle of Mother and Son had finished, as the true War between Brothers had begun...

Gerry The Wit would testify against his Boss and The Mob, but would he truly bring them down? Would he truly end a 2 Year brotherhood for Revenge?

Find out in The Trial of Charlie Pavanno - Part III

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Trial of Charlie Pavanno - Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL