Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:02:44
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: A Family Bond Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 21, '18 06:33

To my descendants, should you ever need something to keep your head above the water, read this and you shall find that it guides you throughout The Life. It can tear you apart and mold you back into some kind of monster, but it does have its moments of true family, peace, and love. Never forget, Family is not who your born from, but who you die for and who would die for you.

~ Charles Peterson, 

Your Father, Grandfather, and perhaps, should my line live to that day, Great-Grandfather.

Joining The Life

Making the right moves and becoming apart of this life is not as easy as you think it is guys and gals. First, you gotta find where the most opportunity for you to thrive would be, I have many recommendations, but for now, it would be up to you and I have no doubt that you will find where suits you most. 

I had joined many organizations and became someone that people could trust to handle a job, but back then, I was nothing more than a mere lackey. A guy that could fetch kickbacks and perhaps make his own on the side, but that was all, never did I truly see the inside of the life and it was clawed at me until I was nothing more than the beast that they speak of in the newspapers.

Perhaps you found that crew already, perhaps you have the brothers and sisters that could back you up, becoming something more than family, but a bond that would never break and allows you to become. I had that bond with three crews, but it was the last crew that made me feel at home and granted me something that I never thought I would have again. 

Family...

Make your decision guys, make your sure that you choose correctly, because family, as I said before, is not who you're born with, but it is who you would die for and who would die for you. That is family, remember it and cherish it, because it may just end up saving you from becoming something that is not yourself. You make the choices from here, make them correctly because there is only one, I am repeating myself so that you know the consequences of leaving another crew that you pledged an oath too, it can end friendships and burn bridges that you can never cross again. 

'Choices, they are the very things that define us, because every day is a choice, you can choose to fight and die for your brothers and sisters. Or, you can choose to Flee and fight another day. Me? I don't know my choice yet, but I know it will define me in the eyes of my peers, I love you all and wish you luck in the days to come...'

- Charles Peterson,

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $333,333 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: A Family Bond
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL