Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:24:19
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Always the fuckin' Guns Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 22, '18 18:44

'When I made the deal with the Ottawa Traders, bringing guns into Detroit, I never knew that it would bring heat on me because it did. A deal that I made on the behalf of my former boss had come back to bite me in the ass and it seems that it would not stop, I had to sell guns on the Black Market, scraping together funds to pay for the guns that we didn't need, but hey? It was all business right, yet when all that business is money instead of family, you realize something, and that is, you are just like them...' 

Listen, guys, you may be trying to earn a way into the family, prove that you have what it takes to be made and have a true spot within the family, but the thing is, drugs, cars, and brothels could have made you a lot more money, with less blowback onto you. The Guns, well fuck, they brought on a heat that I didn't know possible if it wasn't the FB-Fucking-I. It was Cartel Bosses and other gangs that wanted to muscle in on our territory, our business hit a real problem

No one made any money and shit kept getting stolen, no one made anything and it made it all worse, so, my boss at the time told me to get rid of the lucrative business. At the time,  I was but an associate and this business was a Family-Owned venture. I decided that it was worth the risk, hoping that I could earn some good cash and show the boss that it was good money, the only thing that happened next was something that I did not foresee.

The deaths of two of our own, Maliardi and Bobby, Made Guys, they were killed in a drive-by, after that. The family pulled out of guns, no longer taking part and allowing one of the other crews to deal with the Ottawa Traders. Only I was not forgiven as easy, I was forced out of the family, left to fend for myself, I guess that is how I left my time with a minor-family, but either way, I had caused the death of two of my brothers, two guys that I had grown with, that never leaves me, I remember them, but then I remember that I also caused their deaths...

'My family, if you think that you are in the right business, where it causes the family to split apart like it was a mere piece of paper then the chances are that it is not good business, perhaps it will be you that suffers the consequences for your actions, or perhaps, it will be one of your brothers or sisters that suffers for your own selfishness, do what I could not and listen, do not be in it for yourself, because you never get far...'

~ Charles Pavanno

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Always the fuckin' Guns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL