Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:32:59
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Instinct or Want Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 23, '18 18:41

'Family, you have a firm choice, it is your Instinct, and want, something that I have found myself battling over with many people and some that I have nearly died for. The thing is, it can mess you up to the point where your instinct can screw you up because you have not satisfied that personal want. Only to find that the personal want, may have saved someone in the distance. Although, the personal want may damage The Family more, instead of a single person, so the question is, how do you balance it? Well....you don't'

It is the belief that being selfish or looking out for number 1 is not wrong, not good, morally gone and can condemn you to hell. Well, I can say that part of it may be true, only the thing is, you will always do something wrong or out of instinct once in your life. It's something that you cannot focus on and have to do it at the moment, otherwise, you will find yourself questioning every action. 

I had to move cities, 4 times, before truly settling down, because my personal want had taken over because I was selfish! Only to find that I had hurt some people in the process, I had truly been nothing more than a fool that was led around by the simplest of 'you'll do good there' and I did do well there, but I failed in many other areas, I became nothing more than a follower, I had to make my own place somewhere.

To which I did, when I found the friends in Philly, only, I soon became that person again, satisfying my personal want, over instinct, because I did not look out for the family and soon, they took the hit of it. My businesses suffered and soon, we all came under investigation, to which we had gotten past and had risen better than ever, only to find that the trust they had in me, had dwindled and I had to earn it back...somehow.

'Listen, you cannot balance the want and instinct, you have to deal with it because Instinct is the only thing that saves the family, but hurts the person you may love, or another that may have a wife or kids to look after. So many factors, so many choices, and so many morals. We no longer live in the Black and White world, we are all shades of grey, we just hide it better than others....'

~ Charles Pavanno

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Instinct or Want
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL