Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:11:31
Page:  1 
The Trial of Charlie Pavanno - Part III Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 24, '18 14:03

"You know Brother, you are my best friend, I've never once doubted our friendship, you are the one whose mother took me in when I had no home. You were the one who started this small band of brothers and sisters, look where we are now, Philly, the possibilities are endless my friend. Just remember, it was with the smarts of the two of us that made this possible, it will be the smarts of the two of us that build our legacy..."

Charlie reached out fiercely, hugging his friend and brother in all but name with such a grip that one would think that he was a child and needed his mommy, only he did not, this was the man that helped him, this was the man that healed him back to health, he would forever be in his debt.

"No, it is you that has brought us here, brother, do you understand, it was you! I will never forget this Charlie, you brought us here and we can never fall down now..."

Pulling back, Charlie smiled at Gerald, the man who had stuck by him, they both turned in tandem to notice the newest safehouse, a little way's away from the Midas HQ, but enough that it was close, but also gave them their own privacy.

"This is the start brother, our new life. Let's start it the right way..."

Coming out of a memory was Gerry The Wit, his eyes glistening with unushered tears, he stared at Charles, but not with hatred or even anger, but for the first time since this trail, sorrow. He didn't want to do this anymore! This man had saved him many times over and yet, he was doing this, because of a petty brawl that had ended up with him being knocked out, yet, here was the rumored beast. Who wanted to forgive him, who wanted him at the Dinner that would be hosted by Adonis and Ilaria, he was here, ratting on him, with the intent to ruin the family life that Charlie desired.

"Is this man, Charles Peterson, Gerald?"

Gerry looked to Jensen, the man noticed his hesitation, hoping to snap him out of it, yet it was not going to affect him in any way. He was here, ratting against the person who had called him brother and he replied to him by standing in front of these people, telling him of the deeds that he did for the sake of the family. 

"Yes, that is Charles Pavanno, commonly known as Charlie Pavanno."

Jensen started to build the timeline of events leading up to the murder of Jackie Potts, the murder that Charlie had committed, oddly enough, no one alive was left to tell the tale, except Charlie himself, whether that was fate or some kind of mythical being that helped Charlie along the way. 

"Is that statement true, Mr. Whit? Did Charles Pavanno, under the orders of Left Hand of the Ivory Tower, Lushie and Boss of the Ivory Tower, Isabella-Luciano, Murder Jackie Potts?"

Gerry looked at his friend, his eyes flowing freely with tears, nobody would doubt that he felt bad now, nobody could doubt that he did not regret doing this to his friend.

While everyone was busy with the emotional scene in front of them, they did not notice that the mobsters in the back, who were looking to the judge, almost as if telling him to do something, to which he discreetly nodded and knew what he was to do.

"Yes, under the orders of Isabella-"

"OBJECTION! You are listening to a known criminal, who committed heinous crimes himself, who are we to say that he is not making up these accusations!? The Race St. Company and all its branches are known for their prominent boxing matches, that are held in their gyms, why would they hire a known Killer in their ranks!? Answer me that Gerry!"

Everyone now looked to Gerry, who was going paler and almost green, like he was having even appearing confident now. It was clear that the Trial was having an effect on him and it was not at all a good one.

"Lucien Marx, please do calm down, otherwise, I will have to ask you to sit down and remain quiet until it is your turn to present your defense against these accusations, but Mr. Whit, please tell me, how does Isabella Luciano, a businesswoman and an inspiration for many women, known for helping others, such as Lushie, have the heart to order these killings?"

Judge Grace had spoken out, whether he knowingly or unknowingly did it, he had just provided an assist to the mob, because Gerry did not know why the order or even know Isabella personally, he had simply heard rumors, like many others before him and he could provide no evidence and thus, would void the Mob involvement, even though, many of them were in attendance. 

"I do not know of that Judge, as I did not have personal meetings with these women or informed by my former colleague, Charles Pavanno, of who gave him these...assignments!"

"See! So on what evidence can you say that Isabella and Lushie ordered these hits? The three no longer work or are even seen together, and if so, surveillance proves that it is for coffee and otherwise. So how can you prove this? When you never heard the words uttered from the so-called Bosses?"

So many questions had come from people, many were confused, was this a Mob-related hit? Or not, the statement would suggest yes, but with no proof, coming from no other than the man himself, to which Jensen had immediately capitalized on...

"I have one more person to call forth Judge, Charles Pavanno"

Only he would not get to have this golden chalice of a chance. For this had been denied to him, only to have someone walk into the courtroom, with a briefcase, sitting next to Gerry, who had just returned to his seat.

"Objection, my client does not wish to harassed, by the prosecution, who has shown that he is willing to go to great lengths to prove my client guilty of a crime that he did not commit!"

Only everybody had stopped when they noticed Jensen was talking to a Special Agent of the F.B.I, someone who Charlie recognized and he knew....it was over.

"Judge Grace, we have just received with evidence that is going to change this case, evidence that proves Charlie Pavanno fired multiple shots that killed Jackie Potts.."

The Prince...The Kid...The Prisoner

Continued in: The Sentence of Charlie Pavanno

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Trial of Charlie Pavanno - Part III
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL