Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 06:13:05
Page:  1 
The Sentence of Charlie Pavanno Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 26, '18 11:54

"You know, you probably think that your Boss or even the Godfather of South Philly himself, JackMezzo, is going to get you out. Yet the truth is, you are not getting out Charles, today is the not the day the mob wins. Today is the beginning of a new war, a war against organized crime and I will be leading the charge!"

A sardonic chuckle echoed throughout the row of cells, if one looked inside the cell, they would see the smug face of Charles Pavanno, his eyes held mock sympathy, but perhaps it would be enough to convince the Agent opposite him that it was genuine.

"It's a rather nice dream Special Agent Buric, but you give yourself too much, I don't know Jack Mezzo and if I did, he surely does not know of a low-level Ground Crew employee who works with Joe Adonis, Founder of the Philadelphia Municipal Airport. We are a provider of transport Buric, nothing more, nothing less."

William chuckled, his eyes blank, but his laugh, oh boy, his laugh was as cold as winter itself. One would have shivered would they have felt it, only William was not taking his eyes off the man that this investigation had been done on. They had built a case and found the murder weapon, should the witness not be able to provide enough evidence against the young mobster, he had one last trick up his sleeve, one that would ensure this bastard remained in prison.

Charlie shook, his eyes darting to the Special Agent Buric, who looked back at him blankly, he knew it was over. The four years of this Life was coming to an end, his life as the mobster was now over, he knew it was true. What else could be done? Nothing that was it, unless Adonis and Viscorio had something else up their sleeve.

"Jensen, are you sure about this? This evidence provides the murder weapon, but does not provide the motive and cannot be linked with an Organized Criminal group..."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, more discreetly, the mobsters. People were still unhappy that Charles Pavanno would be spending time in prison, only they knew that it was for the greater good. He had to be the sacrificial lamb in the game between the Law and the Mob. It was unfair to many of the citizens that saw Charlie as an upstanding and peaceful man, but, did they know the man underneath?

"I am sure, Your Honor, in my hands, is the murder weapon used by that man! Charles Pavanno in order to murder another criminal of known infamy, Jack Potterson..."

Charlie stared at the Judge, silently nodding, to which all he got was a glare, but a discreet nod all the same. Charlie knew he would be going to prison, but, for how long? It would either be the hellish decades that many others spent before him, or a couple of months that others had gotten off with.

"Jack Potterson was a rumored member of the former Ivory Tower Organization, no one alive, even knows of his existence in said organization. He was an assistant and nothing more, my client is stating that he did not do this, but, perhaps, in a fit of blind rage my client acted out. He would need medical help to control this anger, hence why he means he is not guilty, his anger caused him to act with such violence that he was shocked to learn what he did..."

People were nodding along with what Lucien Marx said, people had no doubt that his guy was one heck of a smooth talker, here he was, lying through his teeth for a man that he was getting paid to save. Something that many mobsters appreciated, and something that was making Charlie believe he should take the man on as a full-time lawyer. 

"What are you saying, Marx? That he blacked out!? You LIE! Your client is a murderer and has thus murdered many other people for various organizations!"

Lucien shot Jensen such a grin that had many women fainting in such a situation like this, one would have found it amusing, perhaps some people did as small laughs were heard around the courtroom.

"We are here discussing the case of Charles Pavanno and Jackie Potts, my client has a history of abuse and neglect, but also issues that stem from other problems. His anger problems, are not all that hard to believe sir! Are you so determined to see an Italian on the chopping block!? My client has issues, should he face time in prison, which we know now, is the case. We stipulate that he should get the help needed, as my client is known to be unstable at times."

No one could believe what was happening, everyone was looked at Lucien as if he was a messenger of an angel himself, he had turned this case around. He was using what was provided by the mob at hand, something that no one could deny, as they did hear rumors of the behavior that Charle Pavanno often gave off...

"We will adjourn, from there, we will read the sentencing Charles, as the defense has given this court a lot to think about..."

Five Minutes Later...

"Charles Pavanno, you've been found guilty of Voluntary Manslaughter, but, in the eyes of the Law, it would be a First Degree Felony. Only in lite of your mental state and health. We've seen fit to give you a lighter punishment fit of your crime.."

Everyone was on the edge of their seats, until the judge's voice rung out, his voice echoing throughout the room.

"Charles Pavanno, you are sentenced to five years in a maximum security prison, you are to be subjected to visits from a Doctor, to help with your state. Once again, Mr. Pavanno, may God have mercy on your soul..."

Charlie gasped, looking to Adonis and Viscorio, both men looked back at him blankly, before Charlie felt the cold steel of the handcuffs gripping into his skin once more. His eyes hollow, like he was broken, his lawyer looked at him, but Charlie did not register it. He was going to prison...for Five Years

He wasn't a Company Man anymore...

He was another criminal on the board for the F.B.I, and how would he fare in Prison? Would his Boss protect him? He guessed that he would find out soon enough because his last days of freedom would be in this Courtroom...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sentence of Charlie Pavanno
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL