Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:51:10
Page:  1 
Alphonse Varietta - The Prince of Policy Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 26, '18 12:28

Alphonse Varietta, Associate of Charlie Pavanno, Half Sicilian and Irish. He was a smooth talker, but also a bruiser. He was the guy that Charlie went too when problems needed solving and right now, this was one of the problems. His boss had been imprisoned, without Charlie, their whole operation was going to crumble, supposedly. 

Only with him and The Cordelia at the head of the Table, it would be a lot more different, wanting to impress their boss, but also secure a name for themselves. With Henrik and Maria staying on the somewhat legal side of the business, It was left with Alphonse to secure Rackets and talk up the new administration that was going to happen with business now. 

Just like he was doing now, he was talking with the Asian Gang of South Philly, a small-time crew that provided Heroin for Charlie, who would then ship it to LA, making a nice little profit, but without Charlie, The Head of the Son-Yee Clan, Anoko Murayama was hesitant and hence why he was here to convince them why business was going to be much better.

"My Boss has run into a little trouble before he left, he stated that myself and my colleagues are to keep the business running, which is why I am here. We are still going to provide transportation for your Heroin, but a new agreement, we want a 5% increase in the cut. In exchange, we will be shipping double the load. All for a measly 25% Cut, you cannot deny the profitable business that we've done for you, is that good?"

Anoko turned to a man that was obviously his advisor, Alphonse knew they were going to accept. It was a good deal, plus, it provided The Son-Yee Clan a better profit and would perhaps elevate them to an even greater standing than the Lee Clan of the Old City District, something the rival gangs had often fought over, small pieces of turf that would not disrupt the ruling Godfathers, but they still paid to operate, something that Alphonse was starting to learn was quite important.

"We accept, Mr. Varietta, only for one thing in exchange, we want a piece of The Booze that come from the Irish, a measly 5% take as you say. If I am not mistaking, The Irish make more than us in LA. We could stand to have an alliance between the three of us..."

Varietta nodded, finding the deal acceptable, if only he could get O'Bannion to agree, it would be good business. It would also provide a nice Three Headed Snake alliance, The Italians, Irish, and Asians. All coming together to operate under one system, and all it required was a trade of booze and drugs. 

"I'll talk to O'Bannion, see if I can't get him to see the profit of this alliance, I'll see ya at the East Cat Murayama-Sama."

Varietta bowed, as was custom, even though the Son-Yee Clan may be small, they were still respected. He wanted to make a good impression, plus he was going to secure an alliance, all he needed was a First-Class flight to Los Angeles and he would be set. A smirk had made its way onto Alphonse's face as he walked away, he would need to meet The Boss soon, to explain possibly, the new alliance that was going to happen...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Alphonse Varietta - The Prince of Policy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL