Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 14:56:25
Page:  1 
The Cordelia Twins - Rebuilding Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 26, '18 16:36

"Brother, there is nothing we can do, he is in Imprisoned, we are nothing more than a man and woman waiting to be killed. Joe Adonis is too busy to even notice a great Colombian alliance, should he notice it anyway. We need to call him, move in on the businesses while we still maintain them!"

Henrik turned to his sister, his eyes blazing with an untold amount of fury that his sister actually shirked back in fear, not knowing what to do in the presence of this man that wore her brother's skin, because this was someone else entirely. Someone she had started to fear, but she would not allow him to push her that far! She was strong and ready to face whatever he might say...or do, as her Father had done.

"Sister, I know that you are used to running to that man, but in that situation, we would be starting a war! Charlie's businesses provide Drugs and Money, a percentage of that goes to Joe The Boss. If we cut him off that, we are signing a declaration of war against the Italian Mob, our father may have the guns and money, but the Italians have that and more. Charlie was merely one of the Made Men, these guys, they have very profitable businesses elsewhere."

Maria sighed, her eyes looking around the house that had been purchased by the man himself, using his winnings from a Dice game. becoming quite rich in the process. He had used it to put them in this small manor, enough so that it could fit a small family inside as well. She immediately regretted what she said, wondering why she would do that to a man who had mentored her and gave her the start in this life, unlike her Father.

"Then what are we to do!? Alphonse is off negotiating, our businesses are being raided by the fucking pigs and we won't lose that much, but enough so that it would put a dent in our earnings. We need a plan.."

Henrik grinned, before ushering his sister beside, getting her to look at the wall that she was just standing in front of. She looked to her brother like he was crazy, but he did not ask her why, as he knew that he looked rather deranged. He was looking at the map of Mexico, specifically the region of Sinaloa. 

"We are going to make a deal Sister, The Aburra-Sinaloa Cartel..."

Maria looked to her brother, he could not be serious, their Father had been fighting Victor Aburra for five years and now he was allying with the deadly cartel? She could not stand for this!

"Brother, I see that you have left your senses, The Aburra Cartel are crazy, they behead people like it was Butter and Bread, it is not right! Father would all but disown, Mother would demand we return home, this move cannot be sanctioned without the approval of Joe The Boss anyway!"

Henrik turned to her his eyes holding a small amount of amusement, his sister obviously did not hear him and what he actually said.

"Sister, I am talking of The Aburra-Sinaloa Cartel, headed by Rosa Aburra, Daughter of Victor Aburra, and my Paramour."

Maria looked shocked, her brother had a relationship with the Aburra heir? Something that was highly frowned upon in their society, but if they loved one another, how could she deny them that happiness?

"When do we leave? I would have to be prepared."

Henrik shook his head, adopting a sad visage before he spoke out in a soft tone. 

"My dear sweet Sister, I need you to negotiate here, bring legitimate ventures under us. For now, I want you to start talking with small-time newspaper stands, get them to pay us a protection fee, start small and work big, we gotta earn the money back for Adonis, otherwise, we are fucked and heading back to Medellin..."

Maria nodded, looking to her brother with a blank face before her curiosity got the better of her and she asked.

"And what shall you be doing brother?"

Henrik smiled mischievously before in his silky tone spoke out.

"What else? Negotiating, of course!"

The Cordelia Twins each had their assignments, could they do their Boss and Mentor, Charlie Pavanno proud? 

Would they build a new empire for themselves? A Cordelia Oeste?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cordelia Twins - Rebuilding
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL