Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 16:34:04
Page:  1 
An Irish Sitdown Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 27, '18 16:00

The Distillery - Policy Territory

"Well O'Bannion, business is seemingly doing well for you, even in light of the recent events that have transpired in the past week, its great to sit down and discuss the impact of Charles' incarceration."

Alphonse had spoken with a straight face, it was clear that even though this was the territory of the Outfit, he did not feel comfortable and that spoke of his trust within the Irish, without his mentor here to back him up. Although the higher-ups were too come here and negotiate, Charlie had stated that he was to gain the trust of the Irish and see if he could not forge an alliance between the three strengthening powers. 

"Listen 'ere lad, the only reason this sitdown is happening is that the Pavanno kid made me a ton of money, I guess you could say that I owe him to sit down here and discuss this new arrangement with you, something tells me I won't be enjoying it that much. Considering that Mr. Pavanno was the brains behind your operation."

Al let out a small laugh, it was a wonder why people thought the guy that headed their small crew was the one who came up with the ideas, Charlie in a sense was the Boss and De-Facto Ruler, but Al came up with the plans and negotiated many deals on the behalf of The Policy, allowing them to reach a height of legitimacy that not many in this business ever reach. 

"Heh, Mr. O'Bannion, you do praise my predecessor well, but for as long as he remains inside. I am the Boss, I control the operations and my hands, oversee our alliances and businesses. You can take pot-shots all you want, but in the end, you may be missing out on a big deal and the threat that Charlie made to you a while ago may become true, either way, we stand to make money, we don't need you. We are allowing you to be in this alliance, do you understand that?"

Collin nodded, a small amused smile playing out on his face, it was clear that the Irishman was not used to having the upper hand, but he did not like being told that he could be replaced, something that this bastard with his fancy suits would begin to learn right now! He stood up, his eyes boring into those of Al, making sure that leaf green met those of the chocolate brown. 

"Varietta, Mr. Pavanno stated the same thing as you before, these are my distilleries, I worked for 'em and I made my bones working for guys a lot tougher than you. Who didn't need to wear fancy suits to get their point across, I understand business, but I do not like being talked down too, is that understood?"

Al smirked, knowing that he had gotten past the armor, it was clear that Charlie had been much more kind with the Irish than he let on, he wondered why? What did O'Bannion have? It was clear that he had to have some importance or Charlie would have made it clear that they did not need him. 

"I understand Collin, but onto the business on why I came here, correct?"

O'Bannion nodded, wanting to get to the meat of things, knowing that this Alliance could benefit him, but also hurt his fellow Irishmen, should he be too stubborn to listen and watch. He knew that he could be replaced, but he would be damned if he didn't put up a fight of some kind.

"The Asians of Philly, its nothing big, but the Son-Yee Clan want a stake in the Booze. Five Percent, we could take this out our own cut, but it would mean our Boss, breathing down our necks. I can negotiate for you though, sort you out with your own cut in this matter..."

Collin could not believe it, The Son-Yee wanted a cut of his Booze and he was just supposed to standby, let it happen? No, fuck the deal. He was happy with the current deal without the Asians getting a cut, he was saying no this time out.

"It's a no Varietta, this ain't personal diserespect or anything like that. I am already giving 50% in total of my business profits and booze to you, I know I make more in Philly, but I can't accept this deal. It's too much, but I hope you find another to deal with."

Al nodded, standing up and walking outside, until he saw a payphone, quickly running over, being followed by his guards, who were always close by. He rung up Maria, knowing that she was going to be at the dingy Gym run by the Philly Irish, who ran things for O'Bannion and also advised him on things.

"Maria, O'Bannion said no, which means, the Asians won't give us the cut and we won't be able to make ends meet with the income if we don't get $500,000 Dollars by the end of the month."

He heard a small chuckle come from Maria before she spoke in a clear voice.

"Don't worry Al, I'll handle it from here, just trust me to get the job done...this time."

Al chuckled, knowing that Maria often getting the job done took a long time, she was lazy sometimes, but effective. With a relaxed sigh, he responded. 

"Whatever you have in mind, make sure to include the Irish, we need their booze to get this deal on the table, if not, we're fucked. I'll see you at the Policy."

Al hung up, allowing his head to drop onto the cold payphone, with a shake of his head and a cough fit later, he spoke out in a soft tone that would remind one of a child.

"Why Charlie!? Why the fuck did you get caught!? Leaving us here to deal with the fallout, cause fuck knows what happens next in this shitty life, eh?"

With O'Bannion saying no to the deal, how will Maria negotiate with O'Connell now?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Irish Sitdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL