Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:04:01
Page:  1 
LEsercito Del Formaggio Started by: PrinceofCheese on Jan 24, '08 12:53
A melty cheese approaches the forum area

He is literally dripping with anticipation

Friends,

Today is a proud day. Calcium once again dominates the thoughts of our mug lavished pavements.

It has been both an honour and joy to work with 2 fine, fine families during my lifetime - The Badasses and Those crazy Fez boys (and girls a1). Now, with the blessing of our most esteemed leadership team I have been given the chance to make an impact on our beloved world of crime.

"The Cheddar" fires our cheesestrings into the crowd

*He notes their dissapointed, he smiles*

"Let lose the beers!"

*The crowd rejoices...sensually*

Leadership promises often fall on deaf ears but heck I'm good for my word.

Without too much detail I think it's time to reinvigorate the bars and businesses of New York. It has been a long long time since the Big Apple could look fondly upon Hells Kitchen, upon the rappers and the whores, the dancers and the sores. I think we shall also look to the skys and enjoy co-ordinated prison experiences and sustained mafia GDP growth.

*A strong wind blows across the agora*

"What's that?"

"The Suuuuuuuuuuuuun....."

*The Cheddar looks confused...then he remembers and smiles*

"...and there might just be a suprise or two along the way my friends"

Anticipation reaches a stunning cruschendo in the crowd as a1capon3 smashes a drunk across the face and steals his drink. j0ngott lamps him...lightly.

I also aim to reinvigorate the ways of old. At least as much as possible in the modern criminal landscape. Honour, respect, work based development and solid principals of structural boundaries will be implemented without pause. When considering joining my family please bear in mind this will be no easy ride.

*Big Chief Calcioma relaxes*

But my friends that is not to say there is no place for learning, growth, teaching and education. I am no despot, I respect the state of our criminal world and will aptly allocate resource to the induction and solid sexualisation of new recruits off the boat.

Alas, I could stand here all day my friends but business beckons.

With no further adiu I introduce to you: L'Esercito Del Formaggio

Respect the cheese.

Just do it.

POC
Report Post Tip
A worthy and deserving auth.

So often new leaders wonder exactly what in the hell they are supposed to do with the opportunities they are given. Criticisms arise of "What have you done?".

I think the simple truth is alot of the time they just don't know what to do other than commit crimes and kill people. Sad.

Pay attention to this fine fromage, and you will learn and understand the panorama of possibilities that can come with running your own family.

Congrats on your acquisition of New York, sir.
Report Post Tip
"I think the simple truth is alot of the time they just don't know what to do other than commit crimes and kill people. "

And what makes you think this cracker from beyond the cheddar curtain will be any better?
Report Post Tip
Because I know the blood that runs through his veins. His ancestors have demonstrated ingenuity and inovation when given these opportunities. He holds himself to a higher standard. He would never disgrace his legacy by being a mute clickmonkey or someone who would be forgotten in a week after his passing.

But I don't need to promise anything or create any expectations, you can watch and see for yourself.
Report Post Tip
It is not often you will read an announcement to introduce an army of fondue cheese (swiss, if memory serves). I may have to read it again.

Congratulations on a well deserved auth.
Report Post Tip
Well, again, we see "old blood" handed a crew.

I am happy to see that you have worked hard, and have earned a bit of rank though, something that hasn't been the trend of late. That being said, I wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
POC, I enjoyed working with you when you were a member of Badass, Inc. It's clear to me that you are deserving of this position and I'm curious to see what you'll do with it.

Best of luck to you and your family and congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Every once in awhile I enjoy looking at old articles in the microfiche archive. I really found the last comment somewhat humorous all things considered. So I apologize to clutter current affairs with this old flyer, but I found it interesting.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LEsercito Del Formaggio
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL