Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:09:47
Page:  1 
The Medellin-Irish Connection: Part II Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 28, '18 15:35

"You are obviously here for a reason Maria, from that Phone Call, it seems that you need my help more than ever. I would like to know what it is lass because the daughter of Hector Cordelia does not just come into our business as if it was a grocery store."

Maria let out a small titter, her eyes held amusement that O'Connell thought he could control the situation, yet she knew the tricks of the trade. He was worried about the call, clearly, the man was trying to find some information in a way to leverage it against her. Something that she was not going to allow, if her own plans were to go through, then she would need to keep her cards close to her chest, only revealing them when the time called for it. 

"My dear Kaleb, it seems that in your promotion and time in this, 'fine' establishment has gifted you with the ability to think that you have the right to know the business of Charles Pavanno, as well as that of his other Associates. You'll find that the business I am about to offer you, does not belong to Joe Adonis or the Italian Mob, it's strictly an alliance between myself, you, and possibly the Son-Yee Clan, should it go through."

Kaleb watched Maria, he could tell, she was ambitious, going against The Boss of her growing stock, but he had a feeling that there was another thing at that play. He was missing a bigger picture in all of this, he would wait, play the role she had gifted him and see how he could make it work in his favor.

"Maria, sweet Maria, you realize that by cutting out Joe Adonis on whatever this meeting is about, would be a death sentence that sees every Latino, Irishman, and Asian's head on a spike! You would be willing to sacrifice them for the sake of what? Proving yourself, that's a little crazy, but hey? Color me intrigued on how you are going to pull this off..."

Maria's eyes danced with an untold amount of mischief and mayhem, she was playing a game that one person she looked up to would not allow, something that would even have her killed, but she was making a name for herself. This alliance would prove valuable to everyone, but also with the recent news of Collin O'Bannion declining the deal that Al offered was like the angel gifting her with the opportunity, telling her to take it.

"Well, it involves a Coup, a takeover of sorts, you would be in charge of the LA Irish Faction, as well as its Philly counterpart."

Maria allowed Kaleb to take this in, knowing that it would mean that he was betraying the very man that brought him into the business. It was not something that was taken lightly among the prominent gangs of the states. She was asking this man to betray his sponsor, the man that gave him this business and would allow him to become a better boss because of it. Only now, she needed to know, was he willing to make that sacrifice? Could he take the reins and rule as a Boss?

"Ah I see where this is going, obviously you need me because of the other two, Jasen and Galen O'Shay. They are fiercely loyal to O'Bannion, you want me to keep them in line, but obviously, there is something else with this alliance Maria, you are promising me the seat of O'Bannion. You want something that he has denied you and you see my potential as a boss, what is it?"

Maria knew that this was dangerous, The O'Bannion crew were more than thugs and brutes but also were not that smart with O'Bannion at the seat, while with O'Connell, they could prove to become a threat that she did not want on their doorstep, but what was better, proving that she had right to rule as Left-Hand to Charlie? Or a few bodies that would litter the ground?

She decided then it was the former, she wanted to be one that had the utmost trust from Charlie, this would be the start. She would get the $500,000. She leaned forward, her eyes were glowing with such treachery that one would think she was a demon, but soon, they glazed over, as if she was not just plotting a second ago. 

"I need your help, but first, you need to take over. You need to take down Collin O'Bannion and his supporting men, with weaponry and money provided by The Medellin-Aburra Alliance, no doubt that my brother will have secured them by now. If you can successfully plan and take over The Irish LA Territory, you will earn a seat at the table, from the moment you take over, you provide us with a 35% Increase in both Booze and Profits, but also, a 5% cut to that of the Son-Yee Clan. Is that understood?"

Kaleb leaned back, his eyes dancing as if to a slow song, taking his time with the answer, knowing that he would need to bring his eagerness under control, lest his opponent sense his weak and close in for the strike that would no doubt cripple him further than the new agreement that Maria was offering.

"It shall be done, inform me of when The Medellin-Aburra Alliance is ready to go on, because it shall be a great day for the Irish, Latin, and Asian Crews..."

With the Medellin-Aburra-Irish-Asian alliance underway, how will the reaction of the Italian Crews bode for this new alliance!?

How will Alphonse himself react to himself being cut out of this important deal? And how will he do business with a source of his income taken away by Maria!?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Medellin-Irish Connection: Part II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL