Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 05:02:38
Page:  1 
Meeting a Paramour Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 28, '18 17:40

My dearest Rosa, I am arriving in Sinaloa soon. It has been a while since we have last met, I am dying to feel you once more, you are a never-ending happiness for me in this dark and unforgiving world. I do hope that your Father or Idiot of a brother is not there to ruin our celebrations, I do have many things that need to be celebrated, I shall be arriving in the next week, do be prepared and I hope to see you dressed in your best.

Your Love, 

Henry Cordelia. 

Sinaloa, Mexico 

Rosa Aburra read the letter once again, it had been a while since she had spoken with Henrik or Henry as she called him. He was the man that had stolen her heart and claimed her within a heartbeat, they had not even consummated their relationship before she felt the pull to him. He was something that she yearned for, he was an addiction, and she, the user. 

He was like a spell that had been cast on her, she would love and long for only one person and it turned out to be the fated enemy of the Aburra's. While Henry was not like his father, he certainly got involved with the lifestyle, as she did for her father. Running the branch of its Sinaloa Division, something that she did with effective ease, she was looking to expand into new territory but knew she would need approval from her Father and many others on the board.

"Rosa, Darling, why do you read that letter every night after you make love to me, I feel like a whore..."

Turning her head, Rosa smirked, her eyes flashed with lust and desire, while she loved Henrik and would never love anyone but him. It did not mean that she was only for him, she was hot-blooded and when she craved, she craved. To which, she had craved for this particular man from the operation that was run by her pimp of a brother. 

"Berto, my dear, it seems that you are miscalculating this transaction. You pleasure me, I pleasure you and we both walk away mutually satisfied, well....in your case."

Berto laid a hand on his chest, his eyes held mock hurt as he pouted. He removed himself off the bed, knowing that his time with Rosa was coming to an end. He knew what this was, but he knew that he had satisfied her on occasion, she just refused to believe otherwise, considering that Henrik Cordelia was a man of many things, but sharing what was his, was not among one of them. 

"Rosa, we both know that you are only saying these things because you do not want your bodyguards to overhear you, reporting back to the man who truly owns them. Now, do call me, when he no longer proves satisfactory in the bedroom lover..."

Rosa laughed, her face blank, while her eyes were as cold as a Russian Winter. While she did enjoy the small banter that was held between them, she would allow it here and there, but when he had made the jab of her not being in control, that was something that would not stand. She stood up, her black and gold silk robe loosely clinging to her, the slightest tug of the robe would make it fall to the floor as if it was a feather. 

"Dear Berto, you have no idea just how wrong you are, it was nice while it lasted...Mi Amor"

With those last words, Rosa watched a thin wire was wrapped around the throat of Berto, cutting off his air supply as it tightened. Berto tried fighting, but it was useless, he was to die. Rosa continued watching, never once taking her eyes off the horrific scene in front of her. She skipped out of the room, moving to get ready for her beloved, knowing that business was to be discussed, but perhaps, business was not all that was not to be done when he was here.

A soft laugh resonated throughout the halls, as many maids had passed by the Heiress of Aburra, they knew what was to happen soon, they just hoped that they were prepared, after all, The Aburra and Cordelia once had a great relationship, but it soon turned into a full-scale rivalry that had fought plenty of wars against and with one another, they just hoped that they would not witness another here...

The Heiress of the Aburra Cartel seems to have many an admirer, like a certain Cordelia, how will the meeting between the two lovers go?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Meeting a Paramour
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL