Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:30:00
Page:  1 
A Tale of Two Enemies: An Unexpected Message Of War Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 29, '18 07:25

Sinaloa, Mexico 

Walking out into the street was a man dressed in a fine black polo shirt, he wore blue jeans and worn hiking boots. Overall, he looked like the common man on his daily commute. Although, one would have been worried for him, should he turn around and notice the two men, clad in full body armor and wielding Semi-Automatic Pistols, like they were swords.

Actually, the man seemed to notice that the men were following after him. He seemed to encourage them, as he slowed his pace, allowing them to catch up, all to soon though, a roar of motorcycle was heard coming down the street, barreling towards the man in the Black polo shirt, all too soon, shots were fired and the man ducked behind a mailbox, knowing that it provided the best cover in this situation.

"Henry get down! Fucking Aburra assholes!"

Henrik smiled, his time in Sinaloa had never been a dull affair and right now, he was the target of a hit, probably my Martin Aburra, luckily, his father was not here, as that would have started a full-scale war that neither Mexico or Colombia needed at this point in time. He reached into his waistband and pulled out his own Astra Model 900, Semi-Automatic Pistol. 

He allowed his head to pick around the corner, wondering who in the hell had the balls to attack him so blatantly, possibly his father would hear of this and add men to his security detail, but Manny and Nestor did their jobs very well. Suddenly more gunshots had fired, alerting Henrik to the fact that the enemies had not been dispatched of...yet

"Do you know who I am!? I am Henry Ricardo Cordelia, the son of Hector Cordelia, and if you bitches don't stop, then I shall not be held accountable what happens next! Surrender and I shall give you time to run, leaving Mexico!"

All that was heard was silence as if the enemy was truly thinking on what to do, only the answer had come next in the form of laughter, mocking him. Henry did not allow it to get to him, knowing that he needed to remain calm and petty jabs, such as laughter and insults, would not win this battle, but the strategy and accuracy of his men.

"Fuck you! Fuck your Father, Fuck your Mother! And Fuck that pretty little sister of yours, Martin says hello!

Henry smiled before it began turning sinister like he expected this from the disgraced son of Victor Aburra. He was a man of action, he cursed himself for not expecting the plan of attack, but instead, Henry looked to Nestor and nodded. 

Nestor and his fellow guard, Manny. Opened fire, not wasting a single moment and filled the enemies body with holes that parts of their skin fell to the ground, like confetti. Two of the enemies had died, while a third was cowering behind his cover. Not trying to be seen, but he knew that it was futile, they knew he was there.

"Come out with your hands up, I don't give a fuck about your two colleagues, they're dead, you are not. You should be grateful because you get to deliver this message to your boss..."

The man came out, his hands trembling as he walked out towards Henrik and his two men, who looked back at him with blank faces. A hand was placed on his shoulder with a small smile, the man calmed down, but he would not be that way forever, as Henrik whispered to him such a sickly sweet tone that one would find the tone comforting, but also creepy.

"You could have done a good job my friend, but it seems that God is not through him yet, I wish you the best in the next life..."

Henry was handed a knife by Nestor as he carved the man's stomach with such a smile that one would think he was acting like a kid, who got his first slice of cake. Henry soon allowed his would-be assassin to drop to the ground, moaning in pain as he was to no doubt bleed out soon enough. 

"Nestor, get the car, let's go. Before more of this foolish men try and kill me..."

The men walked off, having enough of the bodies and blood that littered the ground like a waste site. Henrik took the center, knowing that he was the leader of this small group, but armed to the teeth men. He needed to reach Rosa before long, or he would be hunted down once more and he had a feeling, the next assassins would not fail...

With Martin Aburra declaring war against Henrik Cordelia, who will Rosa choose in this war? Her Brother or Her Lover?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Tale of Two Enemies: An Unexpected Message Of War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL