Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:30:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
What would you choose? Started by: Eddie_Stobart on Oct 29, '18 17:02

I'd choose to be able to read minds because you could make far more than $50M selling secrets. 

Report Post Tip
A bunch of little kids
Report Post Tip

i would love to read minds so i can know what some one  things of me and win stuff

Report Post Tip

Definitely taking the 50mil so I can complete my travels! Anyway I don't regret anything in life so there is no point of restarting, secondly i'm not bothered about reading people's minds because it doesn't really affect me in way shape or form. 

Report Post Tip

Def the 50 million, with that kind of money you can surround yourself would good people and not worry what they are thinking about. 

Report Post Tip
I pick 50 million. I could change my life with that without having to hear random thoughts
Report Post Tip

Well go back in time. no. not even with what I know now cause I would change one thing and the whole timeline would change. not worth it. 50 Mill is great but limited.

The ability to read minds would be a nice added bonus and I could easy make all the money i would need to survive. With reading minds poker games would be easier, and life in general would be less complex. Too many people giving false fronts. would be a joy to shut that shit down.

Report Post Tip

If I had all my memories from my life, I would go back and relieve my life over.   Making $50M wouldnt be hard if you still had your memories.

Report Post Tip

50 mil for sure! I’d probably still make the same dumb decisions and if I Could read minds I’d probably catch a charge 

Report Post Tip

I agree with Hans. If I knew what I know now I would definitely re-live my life again!

Report Post Tip

I would choose to have $50 million.

It's a decent amount of money to start a business, and change my life too. Starting all over sounds okay, but what if I make worse mistakes?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Probably 50 million, it would make me live a carefree life and wouldn’t have to worry from then on
Report Post Tip
50 mil. easy choice for me. i wouldn't want another run. been there done that. i just want to enjoy the remaining years worry free and 50 mil is more than enough.
Report Post Tip
Gotta say I would choose the money, hands down.
Report Post Tip

i would like the ability to read minds so i no what ppl think about me 

Report Post Tip
I think I’m taking the cash.
Report Post Tip

i'd want ability to read minds

Report Post Tip

Reading minds, if done correctly, could probably make you 50 million quickly if you're a business type... That said, I'm reading minds and playing stocks!

Report Post Tip

Sadly the money. Wouldn't want to read minds, bad enough hearing some people! Nor would I wish to restart life, I not had a perfect one but it has made me who I am, a mum of 2 handsome boys. 

So that leaves money, secure my sons future. Secure a home. Give away what I don't need. 

Report Post Tip

id want that money and eat wings every day with iced tea

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you choose?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL