Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:20:53
Page:  1 
Thine Enemy is often Thine Family: Part I Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Oct 30, '18 14:28

Aburra Compound - Sinaloa, Mexico

Stationed throughout the compound was armed men, dressed in Black Cargo shorts and baseball caps, they also wore black vests. Trying to remain unseen, to which proved effective in some cases. The guns they wielded were Semi-Automatics, ranging from Pistols and Shotguns. They were armed to the teeth, prepared to defend their Boss, Rosa. 

Soon enough, car honking had alerted the men to someone wanting entry, considering the compound was private and had a heavily fortified gate. Knowing the dangers of being a Cartel Boss in Mexico, two of the guards walked cautiously towards the viewing area, to where a small gatehouse was located.

"Rosa wants the gates opened for them, go on!"

The guards nodded to Jimenez, going on their way to open the door and what they saw did not shock them, in the flesh was Henrik Cordelia, everyone in the employ of Rosa knew that the man was the lover of their employer, something that they did not comment on, but always complimented that the man was incredibly lucky to be in the company of their patron.

"Nestor! Come on through!"

In a black Cadillac, Nestor drove into the compound, parking it next to Rosa's vehicle, that was cherry red. He smiled, enjoying the sun, instead of the usual cold weather that he got back in the states. He opened Henrik's door, allowing his boss some time to collect himself because he had no doubt that he was angry about the hit that had just taken place an hour and a half ago. 

"Be careful amigo, remember, we want an alliance, we don't want to end up dead by these trigger-happy assholes."

Henry laughed, it filled the courtyard, knowing that he would alert Rosa to his presence, Nestor was a guy that always made him smile in the times that he did not need it, considering that he was angry, he knew that he needed to calm down, but still? A Hit by Martin Aburra and he somehow found out that he was coming today when his own Father had yet to know? Something was up and Henry was going to find out, right now!

"I know man, I know. It's fucked up man, we should have gotten more security, because these fuckers know our detail now and I have no doubt that the ambitious fools will try and take advantage, seeing how weak we are in their supposed superior eyes."

Henry walked out, he had changed clothing, as he was no longer wearing the clothes of before, instead, he wore a White business shirt and black slacks, with oxfords. He left his sleeves rolled up, knowing that he preferred to keep it casual and in a situation like this, he needed every advantage possible. 

"Mi Amor! You made it!"

Bolting from the house was Rosa as she jumped into the arms of her lover, who had gripped her tightly, not believing that he finally held onto her once more. Only quick, he had pushed her off of him, lightly, of course. Not wanting to rile up the guards, he took her by the hand and walked into the manor, knowing that he wanted to have a private conversation.

"My dear, we need to have a talk, things are happening and I will need your help..."

Rosa nodded, knowing what he was going to ask, but she could not allow him assistance, what her brother did was not of business to her...

"Eh! We have talked about this Amor, I cannot lend you assistance, what my brother did in Medellin-"

Henrik had never turned on his heel so far, his eyes blazing with such fire that Rosa thought she was going to get burnt just looking into them, she backed away, knowing that he did not know what had happened and knew she was going to tell him now...

"What did that idiot do!? What the fuck did he do!? And I am just hearing this now!? Beloved!?"

Rosa backed away, turning her head away, but motioned for her office, she knew that the vacation that she so craved for with her beloved would now take a backseat.

"We'll talk in the office, let us go, beloved."

With Henrik just finding out about this recent problem in Medellin and the hit on his person, how will he react to his long-term enemy, Martin Aburra?

And will Rosa finally make a choice?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thine Enemy is often Thine Family: Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL