Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 05:16:00
Help
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Which is the best? 100% DEFENSE or 100% MARKMANSHIP? Started by: Almighty on Nov 01, '18 03:26

For you which one are the best to start?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Becoming an effective killer requires a lot of work, so if you think you will just be a casual player, I would go for 100% defense, then toss your hustle points into getting that 101 defense for the big wackback boost. 

Going with 100% marksmanship gives you a few week advantage over other answers when it comes to killing, however, in the long term some may say that going with stealth, defense or even info may be better since you can quickly and easily get your gun equivalent to where it would be if you started off with marksmanship.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I think it depends on do you want a shooter guy, or one who can defend against shots and not die as easily? If you think you will be able to get your marks up and using hustle points...you could do defense. In the end I am not sure it matters, if you do die, you could try it the other way. For me I usually pick what isn't easily trained. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

MM is not worth it considering the other options. Stealth is the typical go to for most of the old school hitters here, Defense is a decent choice if you wish to catch someone off guard and could save you from borderline shots. Info is great but not if you plan on becoming a hitter.

MM is only useful if you really need a big early jump, because you're only saving yourself 2-4 days worth of shots(++ premax is easier than post-max) and losing a ton of other stats.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Defense is absolutly useless against a good gun

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Defense and stealth at a 100% would be da way
Report Post Tip

Marksmanship

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Which is the best? 100% DEFENSE or 100% MARKMANSHIP?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL