Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:27:36
Page:  1 
The 12th Jewel: A Heist Of The Century Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 08, '18 18:24

A soft breeze passed over a large warehouse, it was concealed in the dark of the night, but a figure could be seen heading inside, a large object in hand, almost like it was a sword or baseball bat. Either was possible, but if one paid attention, they would have noticed that multiple other figures had walked towards the figure, shaking their hand.

Soon all of them had entered the warehouse, revealing the well-organized crew of The Outfit, or better known as Chucky Pavanno's crew. On the job with him was Fatale, Krios, and Daven. All of them were prepared to help out their boss in this situation, this was the chance where they could earn some cash, pulling this off would mean they are forever immortalized. 

"We ready Charlie? Everyone is here brother."

A sarcastic chuckle was all that Krios had gotten in response from his leader, he did not know of anyone else that was to be coming on the job with them besides the usual crew, he felt hurt that his boss did not think they could do this job by themselves, something that had slashed at his pride, knowing that he could not allow it to get to him.

"Krios, we all are needed here, how do you believe we are to do a job in Corktown without the knowledge of at least one Right Hand? We needed assistance and I got us just that, she should be here soon. After we discuss and arm up, we roll out with our assignments and do what is needed of us."

Charlie walked towards the makeshift assignment board that had been decorated with the plan, equipment, and weaponry that they would be wielding. Whistling soon came from Charlie, it was clear that he was confident and ready to pull this off in order to gain more infamy for their small-time crew, but, were they willing to do the same?

"Doesn't sound like your associate is coming, Charlie, we can do the job without them!"

With a dismissive wave of his hand, he spun around on his heel, his eyes facing the entrance as he watched them open with a rather calm thrust. It was clear that his partner in this was taking their sweet time. He could not help but allow a ghost of a smile to appear on his lips, with a snort he spoke out towards TwoB.

"Well, you are just late all the time aren't you, partner?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TwoB was standing 2 blocks away from the warehouse observing the beautiful night of the fabulous city 
"Ugh! I took too much damn time getting dressed Again!...
TwoB whimpered in annoyance when she checked her watch to see what time was it...
"Meh..Who cares!
she said the words thinking that it's okay...
it seemed to be a habit of her that she couldn't get rid of but she at least tried so it wasn't a problem...

She took a deep breath in front of the warehouse entrance and started thinking about all valuable items...
then with a slight thrust the door was opened...
Looking around she noticed multiple figures that seemed unknown to her...
then noticed Charlie standing in front of her with the first words he said to her seemed mocking in a way...
"No hi ...no how are you doing... no nothing ?!"
she said with a wide grin...
"Well... getting things ready takes time... I see you got a quite impressive set up here... looking nice..."
TwoB said to Charlie with an innocent smirk...while waiting impatiently to see the action and successfully achieve the goal...

Report Post Tip

He smirked, turning back around to face the board with the ghost of a smile still adorning his baby face, he noticed that she did not care about being late. Considering this heist was one of the easy ones and a simple-minded idiot with minimal planning and men would be able to rob the jewels blind with one arm tied behind their back.

"Heh, you wanted a 'How you are doing? Or Hi?' Heh, that'll be the day, but fine. I'll play along, how are you, did you want some coffee or perhaps a nice muffin with chocolate chips huh? Oooh, I know! A trip down to Chicago huh? I hear there is a lot to do in the Windy City!"

Charlie shot out sarcastically, his eyes holding wit, but above all, amusement. He turned his head to face TwoB, enjoying the grin that she had, almost like she was trying to gain some sort of amusment, to which he knew that she succeeded somewhat. He waved his hand, noticing that her gaze turned to the people around the room, but also the board. 

"Yeah trust me I know! Getting things ready does take time, as I, Moe, Larry, and Curly here know. What have you been doing? You were supposed to be here....thirty minutes ago, time is money after all!"

The three stooges as they were referred to had let out an indignant, 'HEY!' Before they grumbled and went back to work, as their boss looked to TwoB, awaiting an answer of some kind.

Report Post Tip

It wasn't her first time doing a heist that why she was comfortable knowing that it will go smoothly with the right preparations...
"Am good thanks for asking..."
TwoB said while nodding playfully...
"Oh yeah...a sweet cup of coffee with usual pie should be great...but am okay with muffins! extra chocolate chips should do..."
she said sarcastically with her wide smirk...
​​​​​​​"​​​​​​Yes I hear there is great places in the amazing Windy City...Always wanted to try their famous Italian beef...
​​​​​​​but you know work comes first...​​​​​​​
"

She turned and greeted charlie's crew then turned to charlie...
​​​​​​​"You know getting things ready for the big night...Now that am here let's get into the work...
By the way there will be jewels like you said right ?​​​​​​​
"
she jokingly said with a laugh while thinking about what kind of plan did charlie made ...

Report Post Tip

"And I know just how to get that TwoB, go to 12th Street and buy some! After the job! Right now, we gotta focus up on the job."

Charlie dismissed Two's wanting of Coffee and Pie, it seemed that the woman had a sweet craving for it that would never stop, something that he admired but still, an amused smile was on his face. His hand has teasingly grazed the body as if he gazing upon the beauty of a woman like it was a masterpiece like nothing could ever go wrong.

"Heh, this is the job, Ladies...and men who I hired for this job."

He picked up a pointer, or better yet, a black stick that he was going to use as a demonstration in how to properly pull this heist off, but before he could, he was interrupted by TwoB, who did not even look the slightest amount of apologetic. He just smiled and bowed his head, before speaking in out in his usual soft tone of voice.

"Yes, there will be jewels, that's the point of a Jewel Heist, what other heist involving a Jewel Store doesn't have the Jewels?"

He sarcastically pointed, before going back to the board, pointing out who was who and what they were doing, he allowed his stance to become that of a military general, his eyes became cold and blank, not once letting an ounce of emotion get through as he spoke out towards the gathered group. 

"Stooges, you are to take out the guards, if they offer resistance, you can kill them! But, as for the Civilians, you are to tie them up and leave them unharmed, if one of them is harmed then we will be swarmed with the Detroit Police up our asses faster than you can say 'Get down on the ground.' Is that understood!?"

They all nodded yes before he announced that their weapons were in the pickup truck, they soon walked out of the warehouse, heading off to prepare. 

Charlie walked closer to TwoB, noticing that she still had the amused look that would have to be gone soon, as they were entering dangerous territory.

"You know what you are doing? Do you know what this means? Are you ready to become Infamous? To be hunted? Because if you are, put on the mask and arm up. There is no middle ground and there is no surrender, its win or we die, and I ain't dying anytime soon!"

He waited for her answer, holding out the Balaclava to her, ready for her to join him in becoming rich and making history...

Report Post Tip

The man offered her coffee and muffins and it wasn't much of a surprise to her when there was none...
she always found herself being playful and light around the people she trusts while still knowing that she will get the job done..

Observing Charlie's demonstration of the plan she felt impressed... she thought that it's a good one and felt confident about pulling it off...
when she heard his comment she wanted to say
"Well, a broke jewel store..." sarcastically but she didn't...
just a small smile appeared on her for a brief second that no one observed focusing on hearing charlie's plan...

Standing in front of the truck she had one thing on her mind...Pulling the heist off... in her mind, there was no room for error...
"Yeah we got this, everyone knows what to do and it's our time to shine"
She said to Charlie while feeling excited...
"No one is dying today... everything should go according to plan and if not no worries I always ace up my sleeve..."
She said to Charlie while taking the Balaclava
"Let's do this..."
She says to Charlie looking at him with her wide eyes being confident and ready to make history...

Report Post Tip

"Let's get rich!"

Charlie said, as he grabbed his Semi-Automatic Pistol and made his way to the pickup truck, as he sat in the driver's seat. He looked back out to TwoB, waiting for her to get in, as she stood there, looking down at the balaclava. He placed his hand on the center of the steering wheel as he pushed it, as it let out a rather banshee sounding beep. 

"Boss, you know that you got to cut some people in right, this could be their business that we are robbing, we'll have to do something man..."

Charlie looked back to Krios, who was sometimes the voice of reason beyond the group of sadists, bastards, and broken things. He smiled thinly. before nodding his head, looking ahead, as he looked down at his watch with a grin. 

"Trust me Krios, I know, I will compensate the appropriate people and we will still be able to make enough. So do not worry your little head, my friend, business will be good and we will be singing Christmas carols into next week."

His men laughed as they waited for TwoB, he knew that this was risky, but business was business and they were going to be making some stacks of cash before the day was out.

Report Post Tip

Standing in front of the truck gazing at the balaclava TwoB feels the adrenaline running through her veins... 
it was a moment of thrill... "Oh I missed this feeling" she thought to herself as she took one last look at the balaclava before wearing it
that was her way in showing herself the commitment that lies within her for successfully completing the heist

She made her way to the truck then checked that she had everything she needed before looking at the team and feeling proud
"Everyone is ready ? Let's rob some jewels!...well... and other expensive things"
she said laughing while feeling the rush and thinking about the great things await her...

Report Post Tip

Charlie arched an eyebrow as she entered the car, his eyes narrowing before concentrating and smiling. He allowed TwoB to get settled as he began to drive off, he knew how important this was, it was going to launch multiple careers in the heisting life, something that was going to be noticed by plenty of people, both honest and dishonest. No one would want to miss out on the work of art that was going to be taking place soon enough. 

"It's been a while since I've done this and yet, here we are. Starting the job that is going to be recognized as the biggest job in the States, possibly the world. And we, are the ones committing it. I hope you are all ready because this is not for the faint of heart and we will be shutting off our humanity, we cannot allow our hearts to hold sympathy for the people put down...it's for the greater good."

With a turn down the street, Charlie placed a hand on his Balaclava. He was not going to be the getaway driver as that Job was for one of the Three Stooges. He just hoped that one of them did not fuck up, this was not the time for their humor or otherwise, hard-headed behavior, this was the time to be serious and nothing more was needed.

"I hope you are ready because we are almost there if you have any last pleadings or prayers with the Gods then do so now, because even Lady Fortuna herself will be watching and this is one of her domains. She will guide us to victory, on that, I know. On that, I swear. On that, we succeed."

Little did anyone notice how hard Charlie was gripping the steering wheel, his knuckles turning an alarming white as he focused on ahead. He was ready to become the monster that had been foretold in the stories and yet, here he drove. The man of Innocence and some would compare to an angel itself, yet perhaps, he was as broken as Lucifer himself?

Report Post Tip

"We will be shutting off our humanity? shouldn't that always be the case!!"
TwoB thought to herself wondering... without our humanity everyone will be happier and humans will be much better...
she always thought that humanity is the source of evil... it's why humans are the most toxic and harmful species in the world...
that humanity is the main reason that can make someone do the worse imaginable things just in the name of survival...
that was her way of seeing the world...

She took a look at the team noticing that everyone was focused and determined which made her feel more excitement than she already felt...
it was a calm night but with what was planned ahead she knew that it would be a glorious night with some great memories...

She reached with her hand feeling the gun on her hip then checking for her dagger...
before closing her eyes repeating the plan inside her head over and over anticipating every possible outcome while feeling calm and ready...

Report Post Tip

Charlie pulled up the 12th Jewel Shop, his eyes held a small amount of nervousness that one would be able to tell by the way his eyes had darted around like a tennis ball. He looked behind him, motioning his hand forward as the crew stepped out and took up their positions, knowing what was to happen. He watched as the stooges acted together, entering the store and looking for anything out of place, overall, they were doing well. 

He noticed that they had subdued the guards, but once again, this was the easy part, this was the part that things were meant to be fine and dandy. Only one of the fucking hostages had stood up, wielding a Semi-Automatic Pistol, shouting for the Stooges to get down, only they laughed at him with such arrogance that one would think their heads would blow up, only lucky for them, that did not happen. 

It was then that things went to shite, multiple gunshots had rung out and a body dropping was seen by the two in the car, they could only watch as one of their men had fallen to the ground, clutching his abdomen. They could then faintly hear sirens in the distance and suddenly, Charlie reached for his Thompson Sub-Machine, placing his Balaclava over his face as he exits the car. 

"It's time to get rich, but not in the way we imagined!"

Charlie rushed into the Jewel Store and noticed the bastard with the pistol, he could already tell that this was a Plain-Clothed Fed, no wonder he had a fucking pistol on him, with a deranged cry of anger, Charlie opened fire, soon riddling the cop with bullets, so much so that the Fed's skin looked like banners for a Birthday Party...

"Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, I do apologize for such a welcoming party, but this a robbery! If you couldn't tell already. Get down on the FUCKING GROUND before I put more bullets in someone's body..."

He walked back to the door and motioned for TwoB to come on, so they could grab the jewels, it was time to grab her share. He motioned for Krios to stay with Daven, knowing that he was going to be patched up soon enough, he would take Daven to Ilaria, if she could provide an Evac like that if not, they had other doctors in Detroit.

"Fatale, stay with the car! Cops are coming, honk your horn when you hear the sirens get close. Go. NOW!"

Charlie was clearly not in the mood for games, this heist had gone left in a hurry. He grabbed a duffel bag and began placing random Rubies, Diamonds, Emeralds, and the like inside the Duffel Bag. This was a big score and they were going to be clearing this place out, if at all possible. He knew that TwoB would get her share, considering that she was the one that needed to pay off the higher-ups of Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

"Well!... that went down pretty fast!"
TwoB said reaching for her bag taking anything of value quickly... with every seconded that passed by the situation got riskier...
"Time to loot anything!" TwoB thought to herself...
She didn't know much about jewels but when her bag was 3/4 full she thought that it would be enough to cover the pay off and a little extra...
she takes a look around making sure that she didn't miss anything and that when she saw it...
a huge Blue Diamond in the middle of the room that caught her eyes with it's charming gorgeous shape and color...
"F-Fuck!... I need to...I have to!..." she said as she heard the sound of her sigh echoing inside her mind...

She looked at Charlie who was collecting the loot then pointed to the Blue Diamond with her eyes and nodded...
she took a deep breath holding the bag in her left hand and her gun in the right hand then began to run like it was her last day alive...
then with the back of her gun *CRACK* as the glass around the Blue Diamond shatters she reached in and collected it
running back to Charlie and as she tired to catch her breath...
"Time to bail out!... so much of the perfect plan... right... heh..."
she said to Charlie with her wide big eyes smirking while having a look as if she really enjoyed it...

Report Post Tip

Charlie nodded to TwoB, allowing her to get out, but he remembered that Daven had been shot. He picked him up and handed the Jewels to Krios, knowing that his friend would hold onto them, like they were worth his entire life. Soon they were outside, noticing TwoB leaning against the car casually like she expected some part of this to go awry. He growled, before knowing that she did not mean any offense...at least, he hoped. 

"Come on, get him in the car Krios. Hand the jewels to TwoB."

He looked around, knowing that someone must be responding to the commotion that was caused here. It seemed that Charlie was either a jinx or he was psychic, but an officer came up to him, but one that was on his payroll. Jorge Lane, with a smile, Charlie looked at Jorge, knowing that the man was not that accepting of him, but liked the payments all the same. 

"Charlie Pavanno, why am I not surprised!? What the fuck is this!? Misplacing drugs is one thing, but a fucking Robbery of Jewels, with her none the less!? How do you know that she can be trusted!?"

With a dismissive smile, Charlie waved off Jorge, knowing that TwoB was a nice person and would hopefully not take offense. Either way, he knew how to control the situation, he was skilled in the art of charm for a reason. He bowed his head, trying to show that Jorge was in control, but even a child could tell who was in control.

"My Dear friend, I need you to forget what you saw. One of my men is bleeding out in that Truck right now, I don't have a time, do you understand?"

Charlie made to walk away, but his arm was snatched by Jorge, who looked at him with pleading eyes before he realized what he was doing. Jorge quickly snatched his arm back.

"Charlie! This can't happen! I need to protect you and my daughter, she has taken quite a fancy to you and I don't need to tell her the truth about your friend."

He laughed before walking off to the truck and entering, but not before he got the last word in.

"I feel bad telling you that another Lady has taken up my interest, do inform your daughter that I am quite smitten. Remember your job Jorge, have a good night!"

With this, Charlie closed the door, looking to TwoB who still stood outside the car.

Report Post Tip

Standing outside the car clenching her hands impatiently TwoB couldn't help but eavesdrop on the interesting conversation between Charlie and Jorge in the middle of the heat...

She looked at Charlie who was in the car waiting with an arched eyebrow before opening the door...
TwoB then got in the car and closed the door slamming it before turning and looking at charlie...
"What are you waiting for?! let's get the hell out of here!"
she said before looking at her bag checking that her precious loot and everything else was still there...

"So Shirley huh ?... I hear she quite the nice lady... her father though seems like a piece of heaven"
she said sarcastically with smirk before taking a look at the bleeding Daven...
"Well we need to hurry... if we get out in time he should make it alive"
she said thinking that maybe she should use the ace up her sleeve...the plan B she had prepared with everything being dire...
"Let's see how it plays first" she taught to herself waiting to see how the events will be unveiled...

Report Post Tip

Charlie sped off like a bat out of a hell, he knew the feds would be going to the location soon and they would need to ditch the car, but also get Daven to Greco. Someone who could easily patch the kid up, right now though he could not help but growl at TwoB who sat there, ordering him to drive off. He shook his head knowing that was not going to change.

"Next time you want to drive off like a loon, tell me and I'll let you drive!"

He stated with a sarcastic bite, he knew that she was trying to get home in one piece, but what she did not know that getting the stuff was the easy part. The hard part was getting away in time that none of the Feds could make their vehicle and put out a search. He was focused until he heard the sarcasm in her voice regarding Jorge and Shirley Lane, people he found quite okay, if not a bit too much.

"Heh, Shirley is something alright. Not the woman that I find myself becoming interested in, she is something of a woman that wants to be married to the Life and not the Man. Only considering her Father is an Officer, a corrupt one at that, but still, an Officer. It would not bode well for his reputation in the CTPD.."

He looked to TwoB, wondering why she was being sarcastic, but gave it no thought, knowing that it was just her way most likely. They were a random pair that decided to pull off this heist and somehow, it had been pulled off that they were going to make more than 35Mil, it was truly a good day.

"Don't worry Daven, we're almost at Greco's, I am not going to let you die..."

He looked to Daven once more, noticing Krios and Fatale patching him to the best of their ability. He looked back to his partner shortly, before focusing his gaze back on the route ahead, they would be at Greco's in the next ten minutes, where TwoB would take her share and Charlie would divide his amongst the crew, with a fence, of course.

"So, Two, was this everything you wanted? The Big Diamond? A Score of a Lifetime? Because there are more, there is always more to be done in our world."

Report Post Tip

"Yeah sure! at least next time when am driving there won't be FEDS looking for us!"
she said smirking...
"Well I hear you...it's normal...an officer has two choices either to go on with the flow or suffer by the hands of their colleagues"
she said as she took a look at the suffering Daven seeing him being patched...

As charlie drove the car time was ticking and with every second that passed by they were getting close to call it a glorious victory...
hearing Charlie asking if everything was like she wanted... she took a look at him with her eyes narrowed and eyebrow raised...
"Yup... so let's see... FEDS , Daven being shot , us having to rush out like that AND everything that went horribly wrong..."
she said while turning to observe the look on charlie's face...
and before he had time to react or say anything
"ahahaha Just kidding... wanted to give you a hard time...hehe..."
she said bursting out laughing... 
"It was fun and everything that you promised... A Score of a Lifetime! we did it! also that blue diamond was the cherry on top..."
she paused for a second while being excited as she was feeling good and victorious...
"Yeah there is always more to be done... so let's do it!... also good work! this was real fun..."
she said with a wide grin and glaring eyes ...
thinking about the great day she had and all of the amazing adventures awaiting her...

Report Post Tip

Charlie looked to TwoB with a wide smile, before laughing uproariously. They fucking did it! The Heist of the century, well one of them, but still. It was done and the payday was going to be huge. He looked back to Daven, noticing that his breathing seemed to be evening out, due to assistance from Krios and Fatale. 

"HEY! I didn't bloody know that the feds would be running over like their payday was in that very Jewel Store. Anyway, we got the job done, right? That's all the matters and you can play Flexx, Salvatore, DeeSe7en, and Apache their cut. Still, you gotta a little extra.."

Stopping outside a creme white manor, Charlie noticed the lights were on and parked in the driveway, knowing that he would need to leave the car for TwoB to get back to her Bosses. He nodded to her as he left the car, grabbing his duffel bag of Jewels. He walked around to her window before stating with a smirk. 

"The next time we do a job, you're the one that is driving, but we'll see if you're ready for a big job. It's been a pleasure TwoB."

Charlie walked away, as Devan rested his arms on the shoulders of Krios and Fatale. The response that Charlie got from TwoB was a honking of the horn as she backed out of the driveway and drove off like a bat out of hell. He was wondering if he should actually let her drive because he was already fearing for his life.

As Charlie knocked on the door, it was opened within seconds as Madam Liona had answered, she looked back to him and then the man who seemed to be clinging onto life, but was able to walk. She soon called her husband, who came to the door looking to Charlie with a questioning gaze, before nodding.

"You'll be paid handsomely Greco, as always, it's a pleasure."

Charlie walked away, still holding onto the jewels, knowing that he had to fence it, but for now, he could breathe. The Job was done and their reputation as heisters cemented, the only question that remained was, what is next?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The 12th Jewel: A Heist Of The Century
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL