Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:00:51
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Rivals Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 02, '18 16:22

'Hear me now Children, for what you read here today could save your lives and maybe, your organization in the process.'

Rivals or better yet, enemies that refuse to give ground for the sake of business, something that could start a war in the process and that is not something you want, always looking over your back, trying to figure out if that bullet is going to be marked for you next. 

Well, you better listen and closely, because the wars usually start because of rivals. We've seen many rivalries over the years, perhaps you've heard the tale of myself and AlexanderKnight, the famous battle that we had, of me trying to gain a foothold in Troubadour Records, in the end, I did not gain that foothold, but we still became good friends. 

That is the example of a rivalry that turned good and became a true alliance, but there are the few that become something else entirely, what they are is something that halts business. You have to prepare, you have to see it coming and head it off before it can truly reach the point of killing, kids. 

If you want to be that guy, the person that stands in front of the gun to prove that singular point, then be that guy and do not be fearful of your decision, but if you are another if you stand on the sidelines how is that better?

You are willingly standing by as men and women die, the businesses and life they grew, well, it flashes before their eyes and goes away with the thunder sounding shot of a pistol, it's a choice my children...

'Are you the bystander, or the martyr?'

~ Charles Pavanno

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Rivals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL