Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:56:18
Page:  1 
The Sitdown: Part I - The Prince of Policy Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 04, '18 18:44

"Charlie wants this sorted Al, otherwise, Joe finds out and we both know that he is less lenient than our esteemed Charles. Get it done, understood?"

On the phone, inside his personal study of The Policy, was Al Varietta, or better known as the Head Snake or Boss of the dying Policy. He had gotten a phone call from a Made Guy in the Midas Branch of Race St. It seemed someone was making deals with the Irish that he did not know about and this was going to get him in deep shit, if he didn't figure it out soon, because he was not going to lose a key player in this thing of his, without his approval.

"Understood, I know what to do. I'll get it done."

Al slammed the phone down, effectively hanging up, as many of the workers outside his study had become startled, he could see their shadows from the painted glass that decorated his study. They were nervous, they had never seen him angry before and here he was. Pissed off, like he was death, who was denied a soul. He knew exactly had made the deal, he wasn't exactly happy about it, but he was going to rein this two in, otherwise, a war would break out on the streets, something that he would not have. 

"Gino! Get your pale ass in here, pronto!"

Gino DeLion had been working for Al Varietta ever since the imprisonment of the Infamous, Pot Killer, Charlie Pavanno. He had admired the men clad in double-breasted suits and golden rings, walking around like they owned the world and in truth, they did. From Europe to The States, the American-Italian Mafia presence was strong. 

He had run into the study when he heard the boss yell out his name like he had been skimming from the top. Gino was sure that he had started to sweat already, but was not going to cower or hide in the presence of the usually calm man, he looked him in the eye as he spoke out in a quivering tone, like he was a child.

"Yes, Boss, what is it you need?"

Al allowed his face to go blank, not wanting to appear angry or happy with the kid, not wanting him to be worried, but neither stable, either. This kid needed to know how things would be done...

"I need you to get Maria Cordelia here, now. Also, tell everybody of my crew to cut all ties with the O'Connell bastards. No more business is to be done with them, is that understood?"

Gino nodded, running out to spread the news and get Maria Cordelia, for he had a feeling that things were only going to get worse...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sitdown: Part I - The Prince of Policy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL