Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:40:19
Page:  1 
The End of The Four Leaf Clover: Part I Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 06, '18 02:58

Kaleb O'Connell sat in his chair, drinking some scotch whiskey, his eyes were blank, cold even. It was clear as the clouds, this man was nervous and he was pulling off one of the biggest coups that anyone had ever witnessed in the modern era. He was shocked that he would have the support of the Medellin or Sinaloa Cartels, considering that no one was with him now. Not even Maria, it was like they had cut off all communication with him. 

"Oh fuck no!"

It was only now that he got it, The Head of their Operation, possibly find out and it was what led to this cut off in communication, something that did not bode well for him. If he did not have the backing of the more powerful organizations, what was going to happen with him? Who was going to protect him from the people that he needed to be protected from? 

All too soon a knock sounded at the door and Kaleb went to answer it, grabbing his revolver from the table next to it. He hid it behind the door, as he opened the door and looked at the stranger, who smiled at him oddly, this man was clearly not one of his and someone who was of high renown, but also respect. Without even asking, the man strode into the study of Kaleb O'Connell, not once looking back at the man and studied the room.

"So, you are Kaleb, correct?"

O'Connell nodded, wondering where this was going and who this man was, with a wry grin, he turned to face the man.

"Yes, yes I am. What is it you need?"

The man turned around and lost his easy-going smile, his face devoid of any emotion, his eyes, blank. It was clear that the man at the door was a completely different person to the one that stood in his study. Something that made him nervous and was definitely not a friend of his.

"I need to know, how a Captain in the Hierarchy of the growing Irish Stock is willing to kill their own to further the ambitions of a foolish girl, who knows nothing of the business that we do?"

Kaleb chuckled before whispering out.

"This isn't exactly a call for a drink, is it?"

To be continued...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Heh, no it isn't, but then again, why would I come here for a drink?"

The man said with such bite in his voice that one would have thought Kaleb caused him a problem somehow, in truth? He did, making him cut off the ties with the Irish Gangs that would no doubt use their influence in prison to make Charlie Pavanno for what he has done, this was going to be the start of a real war, if any of the Irish Bastards laid a hand on Charlie in prison, but the man knew that they would not dare...

"Let me guess, you're Alphonse Varietta, Acting Boss of The Pavanno Crew. It's good to finally meet you."

Al nodded, but not even the makings of a smile on his face were seen, he was not here for comradery or fake meanings. He wanted to get to the bottom of this, he leaned forward, eying the bottle of scotch whiskey that was by the Irish Distilleries in LA, something that was going well for them and not anymore, perhaps they would have to open their own here in Philly soon enough.

"Yes, I am, but I'd rather not talk with the very man that wanted to kill his own Leader, it's very Brutus of you to do so. I've come here to tell you that the Italian-Irish and whatever else is going on between behind my back is over, from this day, The Irish will cease to exist. You have your businesses in LA and the such, but you will never do business with The Pavanno Crew again, is that understood!?"

Kaleb nodded, his eyes, hollow. He was going to be losing a valuable member of his growing alliance, something that he would not allow. 

Al stood up, not once saying a word and walked to the door, again. He was clearly ready to get out of this dump but turned his head to face Kaleb a little. 

"That was the price of Betraying your Boss if you should win, that is your fate. Goodbye..."

With that, Al walked out, knowing that he had other plans for the situation a hand. He would need to fortify them, in case, someone got wind of them. After all, Midas always Wins...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The End of The Four Leaf Clover: Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL