Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 05:50:21
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Paths Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 06, '18 05:54

"Paths, what we want, and what we have to do. What is right and what is wrong. Good, Bad, Neutral, they are all the same in some way."

Good is how we define it to be, its how society defines it to be and the common acts of good are donating to charity, helping around your neighborhood, being nice to strangers and offering them shelter. Well, that not might be how to see it, Good is determined by how we see it, how your boss sees it. Not how people view you.

Bad is defined by society, stealing, robbery, mugging, pickpocketing, extorting a Post Office. This is how society defines crime, but not us, not the bad guys. Never the bad guys, we define bad by how we view the opposition, by how much income we lose when a business does not pay us the usual amount, that is how we define it. Once again, our life has different views and opinions on the definition of bad, in our life, we are proving ourselves, we are providing ourselves with a future to look forward too.

Neutral, the hardest and sometimes, easiest path to take. It's the one that people struggle with and the one that people believe is the worst because apparently, YOU have to be good or bad, there is no middle ground, only there is. There is the grey, there is the side that commits bad and good, they are the ones surviving in the end...

So I ask you, my children, what path are you taking? What path will you choose? Because there are so many that not every single one was covered here in my Manuscript...

- Charles Pavanno.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Paths
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL