Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 16:01:09
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Beacons Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 06, '18 06:08

"I remember this one person, It's been such a long time that I hardly remember their name. They kept me in the Life, out of selfishness or another reason, is unknown to me, but that person kept me alive so much that I had to repay them somehow and I am...'

Boys, Gals, Men, Women. If you have that person, if you have the one friend that brings you up and protects you, guides you into the Life, that is a person worth living for. I had so many people like that, it was never a thing of confidence or even loneliness, it was a matter of family coming together, bonding and being the people who stood for something. 

We were criminals, gangsters, men without honor! Only I saw something else, I saw Family, I saw home. So many people want to say that Mobsters are monsters, but yes, we were Mobsters and Gangsters, but just because we were Mobsters, does not mean we had to be monsters. 

People see the word, Gangster or Mobster. They say that we are monsters, they say that we do nothing for them or do not help in the economy. In a way, they're right, we are monsters. Only they are wrong when they come to us, begging us for help. Their daughter or son is beaten to a pulp, they call on us, plead with us, give us anything and in exchange, they owe us a favor. 

We've done nothing to them, but they still come to us. 

And so, that weighed heavily on me, how could I balance the Life? I did, I became stronger and I became a different person entirely. I had the one person to guide me and help me! Look at me now, writing a manuscript for you guys to read, for you guys to become better than what I was. 

Find the person, find that Beacon and perhaps you will find yourself...

- Charles Pavanno

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Beacons
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL