Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:06:50
Page:  1 
The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Allies, Enemies, Fools Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 06, '18 12:38

'My Children, today you are going to be reading about some of the true things that I have gone through for the sake of the family. Mow. by now, you possibly know the history of Charlie Pavanno. How about what was underneath me? Underneath the layers of flesh, blood, organs, and bones. All that laid there was the truth, the truth that one buries or hides for the sake of sparing another's feelings. Only I can't now, can I?'

Allies: It was the term we used to say that this Crew was alright with us, that they were on the up and up. These crews were the ones that I felt at home with, besides my true crew. It was one of those moments where you could walk into their clubs and be like you were a Made Guy of that crew, you were treated like the King of the Wolrd, it meant you were protected. It meant you were above the Honest Man.

Enemies: Heh, what can I say? The Durden Crew, Rogues, and Assholes. These are the guys that want to put a bullet in your head without thinking of what they do to your Wife, Kids, or perhaps, brother. These are the ones that are going to gun for whoever and does not care if they die in the process, they are the ones that cause trouble, wars, and so much more. If you see one? Duck and Cover, that's the only way you survive a bullet from one of those fuckers...

Fools: Well, what else is there to say about these groups of people? They are the ones that want to be on top of the world, they are the ones that bring the spotlight onto us like we are putting on striptease. These are the ducks and rats that don't want to stop Quacking or Tittering their mouths off like a bunch of Gossip Whores...

'So Children, I ask you now, which one are you? Or Which one do you want to be? You could be either these and maybe life will be good for you, for a moment. Only then, reality calls you and you wake up to a Revolver Pressed against your cranium and then, the sirens go off, the police investigate and soon call it off like its casual...'

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life and Rise of an Outlaw: Allies, Enemies, Fools
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL