Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Taste of Asia Started by: Joe-Andolini on Nov 12, '10 15:21

~Soon their meals arrive and the dinner is somewhat quiet. The food is superb as Ivan had been told it was. A couple more rice beers and the mood seemed to lighten.~

Sorry about earlier, Just caught me off guard was all. How was your meal? Mine was amazing.

~Ivan lights another cigar and hands one to Candrima~

Report Post Tip

Candrima smiles and takes the cigar, lights it. Between the food and the alcohol, Candrima is feeling just fine.

It is fine I think we both have had long days and were hungry, therefore grumpy. My meal was very tasty.

She picks up the shot of saki she had ordered and gulps it.

I am glad you picked this place. So without asking anything I shouldn't be. How was your day? She giggles

Report Post Tip

~Ivan finishes another rice beer then pays the waiter.~

My day was just wonderful, no big worries at all. Well, i think I've had about enough to many beers.

~Ivan burst out laughing realizing what he said made no sense~

What do you say we get out of here?

Report Post Tip

Still smiling, Candrima holds up the little ceramic cup the saki was in. Do you think they would give me one to go?

She gathers up her sweater and handbag and stands. I think that would be good.

She gives the little ceramic cup another look. How do feel about a stroll in the park under the stars?

Report Post Tip

~Both a little tipsy they head out the door~

Well, if we can find a park!

Report Post Tip

Walks in, takes his shoes off, and sits down crossed-legged on the floor

Hello, may I please have some salmon sashimi and perhaps some udon noodles? Also, I'd like some hot sake.

Report Post Tip

DanK stumbles in after a long night session on the booze

Curry and rice please. And what beer do you serve?

DanK slumps in a chair looking a state

Report Post Tip

Monet is hobbling down the street with his can in his hand, his back stooping slightly, as he looks vaguely around for something to eat.  His stomach is growling and his beard is twitching as he smells the rich scent of fried Chinese being cooked as he walks by the restaurant.  He squints as he looks at the menu on the window and decides to go in for a snack. 

The pretty ladies greet him nicely. He eyes them enjoying their tawny skin and wiggling as they walk him to a table. Monet sits down and studies a menu with his poor eye-sight. 

He looks up at the waitress and orders the peking duck. Looking around the restaurant he studies the decor of the shabby restaurant, noticing how run down it looks with the peeling paint and fake silk paintings on the walls. He clicks his tongue, disapproving of such poor artwork. 

Report Post Tip

Usually Joe would go to an Italian restaurant for lunch, but this time he was in a mood for something different. Perhaps a deli, or Greek joint? Both options didn't appeal to his taste today. He was in the mood for...something exotic.  After asking around he was told that an Asian restaurant was around the corner. Sure what the hell.

He enters the restaurant a bit unsure of whether it was a good idea to break from the norm. Seeing that there was indeed a far amount of people in the restaurant gave him a bit of reassurance that maybe it might not be that bad of a place.  He finds an empty table and waits for the waitress.

I'm not sure what to order, what would you recommend?

Report Post Tip

DanK returns once more to what is fast becoming his favourite resturant in Detroit. Wearing a sharp suit, no hat, and a glint in his eye, he takes a seat with a young lady.

Hey boss, been a while. Can I grab your special taster selections. And a few popadums please! A bottle of house white wont go a miss either

DanK gets up to take his lady friends fur coat

Report Post Tip

Pavelow enters the building and is greeted.  He is impressed by the serive provided and order Peking Duck with Indonesion friend rice.  He is waiting for his food to come out while he ponders about his big fight in the lady fighter competition.

Report Post Tip

After craving for Asian food for several days, Kriminal walks in and is greeted comfortably by several waitresses.

Kriminal takes a seat, and without looking at the menu orders Hokkien mee, to only be surprised that they do not have it despite having a singaporean cuisine section.

Kriminal seems confused, and recommends that the manager put it on the menu as it is the most popular singaporean dish ever!

Report Post Tip

MrClean walks in the nice restaurant.

"hey joe nice place you have here.

wSpicy Beef on Ricehat a large aray of foods

MrClean loooks,and the menu

Hey joe may i have a large order of spicey beef on rice and rootbeer

please.

Report Post Tip

FrankCastle walks in the door  of the dinner.

"hey lady i like a large oder of   Spicy Beef on Rice to go  please,.

Report Post Tip

John enters the restarunt and looks for a table he see one in the back so he head right for it*

Joihn takes a seat and picks up the menu*

John sees spicy beer of rice and red wine*

this sounds good to John so he  he waves at the waitress*

Ma'ma ilike a very large order of spicy beer on roce and a nice glase of read wine plaese."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Taste of Asia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL