Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 06:43:45
Page:  1 
Meeting Maggie Started by: Vela on Nov 12, '18 11:16

Despite the streets being littered with garbage, Vela happily skipped along the concrete paths as she hummed a tune to herself mindlessly. It was going to be a very busy day, filled with errands, petty crimes and the like. She had a feeling this was going to be the start of her usual routine – getting ready and dressed for a day that would consist of jobs provided by the family, something that she didn’t mind at all. As long as she was kept busy, it could distract her from the personal things in her life. Just recently, she had been kicked out of her own family home – with nothing but a few cents to her name. Luckily, she approached a kind business woman in New York, and after that she moved to another crew. Things were going pretty well, but if Vela’s mother ever found out that she was involving herself in the criminal world, she would be on the chopping block. Vela knew that her mother hated those types of people whose source of income came from inflicting harm on others. She didn’t have to kill anyone – yet.

For now, it was just helping out the family with the transportation of drugs, and also meeting up with people to make connections. For some time now, Vela had been thinking of investing in a business, but the more she thought about it, the more she delayed her decision. She wasn’t really a people person and was also very shy to strangers.

Instead, she preferred to work in the background as a silent achiever as some people would call it. The silence was bearable for her, and even more so when she didn’t have to work with anyone. What she didn’t expect for today was that she was going to be assigned to a lady that she had no recollection of in the past. The mutual friend they had didn’t tell Vela that she was going to work with a partner, or maybe they just didn’t want her to back out so soon.

Vela arrived at her first destination of the day – a very famous burger shop that tourists flocked to like fireflies to a lamp. People swarmed out of the entrance, holding their perfectly made burger. She sat herself by a window inside, and was to look out for a woman who was told that she’d ‘stand out’.

Indeed, she stood out, with her perfectly kept brown hair and her wide eyes that you couldn’t pull away from. Vela couldn’t even help but to feel jealous, and maybe she looked unpresentable. Instantly she felt conscious even from the way she was sitting. She straightened her posture immediately and looked towards the lady hoping she would recognise her. Truthfully, Vela wasn’t bothered to approach her herself out of social fear, but luckily this woman seemed to be pretty easy going once she stopped by her table.

“… Maggie, right?” Vela raised an eyebrow before making a hand gesture towards the seat in front of her. “I didn’t know I had to be working with a partner until yesterday last minute. I feel like I know you from somewhere though… Philly?” Vela hoped the lady didn’t think she was a stalker, just that she knew a lot of people who didn’t know her back. Vela heard things, and surely their mutual friend wouldn’t pair two complete strangers up for a special job. At first, Vela was reluctant to accept the job once she found out that she had to be paired up with someone, but maybe it was time for a change. She was in a new city, much different from her old life – and Vela wanted to branch out of her comfort zone.

As Vela leaned back in her seat, she couldn’t stop the hunger that was building up in her stomach. She felt like her insides were eating itself. She was unable to remember the last time she had a decent meal, and the smell of the burgers around her tempted her so much. From the last job she did, she earned five grand doing an OC. Maybe it was time to finally get some food in her while she was having a chat with the lady. Vela politely excused herself from the conversation.

“Uh, sorry about this. I’ll be back. Just gonna order something. Do you want anything?” Vela wanted to eat, and she didn’t want to the other person to feel distracted by her chewing. From Vela’s logic, if both of them were eating, it would reduce the awkwardness between one them. Plus, the business meeting would be a lot easier to get through. Not like they had to discuss a lot of unimportant stuff, but Vela and the lady had to go through details that would surely bore the both of them to death.

Vela finally came back with two burgers, each one on a separate plate. She pushed a plate towards the lady and allowed herself to indulge in the burger. Vela’s tummy was satisfied, and finally she could continue on with the conversation. Her mouth was full as she tried to speak, “so we’re meeting a Cuban man. All I got is that he has a couple guards at the door, and the only way we’re going to get past them is if we show them the buy money. Obviously we’re not actually going to give it to them, but we play along until we can get our hands on the two keys of coke they planned to give to us.”

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip

Maggie was minding her own business at her table sipping her glass of cola, she was there to meet someone who she was not sure about but none the less she was here like asked waiting for this mystery person. She glanced around the room trying to see if she could find a familiar face or somebody that stood out, out of the corner of her eye a woman was approaching, she was stunning with her long brown hair and perfect figure, Maggie felt out of place and was hoping this was not the person she was here to meet as she out shone her, and she could not be having that, but the woman was approaching her faster.

"Maggie." She heard her say and give out a hand in a friendly gesture. "Hi, Vela i believe? I am Maggie yes what a pleasure to meet you." Maggie shook the hand that was given to her and offered Vela to take a seat. She took a sip of coke as Vela went to order some food. 

"I guess we are the two lucky people, that have to steal the coke." Vela took her seat back at the table with her food. "It sounds like a great plan, and we can certainly pull it off, but can i trust you, i agreed to do this but i need to know i can trust you to pull this off, it will not be easy". Maggie sat back in her seat pulled her coke to her mouth and took a suck through her straw.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Vela was slightly amused that Maggie seemed to be a little paranoid about the whole cocaine ordeal. She intended to make her feel comfortable by telling her bluntly that jail was no joke, and Vela wanted to not only show that she was trusting, but that she wasn't also a snitch. Vela knew the sorts of things that went on in confinement, one of those things that included unauthorized visits by big, muscly men that would probably do nasty things when you drop the soap. Vela felt a shiver down her spine as she thought about it, being held up in a cage where slowly you would become institutionalised.

For a minute she thought she was just being a baby about it, but she's seen some shit that her friends had to go through. Vela pushed the thought away and returned her focus to the conversation after getting a little backtracked. 

"So as I was saying, Maggie I don't want you go into this with me thinking that I must secretly be a dishonest, dirty gangster chick. Well the only true thing about that is that I am a gangster chick, and I live by one rule only. Death before dishonour. I don't snitch, and I definitely don't lie. I promise I've been over the plan a hundred times and we won't get caught. Just true me on this, okay?" Vela stared at Maggie in a suggestive manner, hoping that she didn't overwhelm her with so much words at once.

It was actually the first time that Vela had been so forward about such things, she was usually one to believe that she should keep her mouth shut unless told to speak. This new encounter also gave her the idea that maybe she was in need of a new friend. This lady seemed nice. Maybe they could get to know each other more after the operation. 

She watched the interesting lady take a drink, eyeing her suspiciously at first but her perspective of her changed when they started to get to know each other a little bit. 

"So… we have some thirty minutes before we have to pull this deal off. Since we're here sipping on our cokes and such, why don't we get to know each other?" Vela took a sip of her own drink as well and munched on a breakfast burger.

"I'm Vela, born in Asia - then moved here to the great city of New York. Parents wanted a better future for their child, you know the deal. There's nothing much to me, really. I just found myself interested in the world of drugs and crime. What's your story?" Vela plastered a smile across her face as her face brightened.

She was feeling a little less awkward being around the lady as she started to get comfortable with her. Vela really was hoping that the lady would be so inclined to keep up contact with her - she could really use a friend. Especially after being abandoned by a guy who she thought was going to be the love of her life. Well anyways, shit happens.

"I also don't find myself being much of a party girl. I go on dates here and there." Vela didn't want to ramble on with her problems about her dating life, plus she wanted to see if Maggie was that kind of gal.

The one who pounces on an opportunity when a guy sticks out to her. 

Vela looked at the clock that hung high in the burger restaurant. Ten minutes to twelve. She was in the middle of listening to Maggie talk about her own life, but unfortunately their time was cut short as they knew they had to be prompt at the meeting place. Vela stood up from her seat and forgot to even wait for Maggie. Vela could be a little inconsiderate sometimes, but it was all a learning experience from here on out. As Vela walked out, she started to go over the plan again. A recap, just to make sure that they both were on the same page with what they were doing. They didn't want to come out of the situation with both their boobs popping out of their bras. Vela just wanted to make money! And for Maggie, well… Vela couldn't speak for her. Maybe she was in it for the thrill? 

"Okay, the buy money is in the trunk. Fifty thousand, mint condition bucks in a suitcase - and the guys who we are supposed to meet is expecting that cash to be in their hands by tonight. In exchange for the cocaine, of course. Are you good with guns by any chance?" Although Vela just met Maggie, she could tell that she had a pretty good weight on shoulders.

Who said ladies couldn't handle machine guns?

Vela took the chance. She looked around the parking lot, making sure nobody was watching her as she pulled out a Breda Modello 30 and she watched for the magic look on Maggie's face to appear. She got a kick out of the reactions she would get when she would randomly reveal a machine gun in her trunk. It got the ladies, and most importantly - kept the man away. It kept Vela at bay too and helped her sleep at night.

"You know the plan, I'm sure. Just do your thing and we'll be out of there before you know it. I know he keeps the cocaine in a vault, but we can just interrogate one of his men for the code. What I mean by that is you point the gun in his mouth and he presses the numbers for us. I think we've got a pretty good plan here. What do you think?" Vela loved the thrill of organizing drug busts like this.

Guns, drugs, all that jazz. And she was gonna take Maggie for a ride.

Report Post Tip

Maggie could not help but stare at Vela, the way she handled that gun, her stance, there was something about her that Maggie took a liking to, she flicked her hair out of her eyes and took the Beretta Model 1934 loaded it and cocked the chamber.

Maggie winked at Vela, "Ready when you are." She smiled at her holstered the gun, she went over the plan in her head the thought of the money was the driving force here and she could not wait to make a shit ton of it. Pacing around she was raring to go, she wondered when this raid was going to start, she looked at Vela again she was deep in thought, Maggie wondered what she was thinking about.

"Vela!" she shouted at her, "Are you with me?" Maggie blow her a kiss as she raced off towards the door.

Report Post Tip

For a split second, Vela stopped her train of thought completely as she was taken aback to how Maggie perfectly handled the gun. She loaded it without much effort and even blew her a kiss as she raced off in another direction. It seemed that Vela’s first impression was way different and totally wrong. Maggie knew the ins and outs of the plans, so did Vela. It was only right that they would be paired together. Vela couldn’t help but stare at the back of her head, wondering what it would feel like to run her fingers through that hair. It must have been creepy for Vela to be staring so long, but females had a way of enticing her. It was a secret though, no one ever knew Vela took a major liking to the ladies. She was surprised herself that she was thinking about this during preparation for a drug bust. She snapped back to reality and followed the voice that was shouting her to come moments ago. “Hold on, Mags. Wrong way. We’re heading in the other direction. And hell no we’re not walking. Get in.” Vela replied back to her in a loud manner, but it faded when she realized they were still out in the public and people could hear them. The destination was at some motel ten minutes away, and Vela didn’t want to talk that distance if they were going to carry some guns. Plus the suitcase of 50k in the trunk.

Vela walked over to the driver’s side of the car and hopped in. She waited for Maggie to do the same. Once Vela knew that it was the right time go, she sped off and drove quickly, but responsibly. As she was driving, she glanced at Maggie and smirked. She noticed that the air had grown uneasy and tense. “The nerves getting to ya?” Vela teased as she handled the steering wheel. She had to admit to herself that she was also feeling anxious about the whole thing. In addition to this, there was all sorts of things that could go wrong. The chance that they could survive from the possible shootout is likely, but not highly likely – which is a problem. Vela sighed and shook her head as she stared at the road in front of her, and the cars trying to overtake. Worse comes to worst, Vela could get the worst penalty which is death.

“…Maggie,” she slightly cocked her head towards her, but made sure to keep her eyes on the road as well, “if something happens and everything just goes wrong like me getting shot – just leave okay? One person already is dead, don’t want to make it two.” Vela tried to say it in a calm voice but the words seemed hard to get out, as if she couldn’t believe that she could ever get shot. Vela suddenly grew mad at herself for thinking such things. Doubt was planted in her mind from past failures and she was irritated by how easily they could consume her. Especially in moments like these. This was pathetic, she thought. Vela was better than this on so many ways. She always took pride in being a fearless woman, and all she wanted to do was exercise that pride and prove to her boss that she had the metaphorical balls to participate in criminal scandals like these. Vela looked at Maggie with genuine truth and smiled softly like it was going to be the last time she could ever smile the same way.

Once they arrived at the destination, Vela parked the vehicle far away from the view of the motel room that the people were staying at. She gave a signal to Maggie with her eyes that it was their time to shine. Vela turned off the engine and hopped out with her gun holster strapped to her thigh. She looked at Maggie and thought she was a very dangerous woman. From Vela’s view, she could see Maggie holding the machine gun, and even the excitement in her eyes to blast someone’s balls off. Vela felt the need to supervise Maggie just in case she would get too excited. “Calm down now, girly. We’re not going to shoot up everyone we see. JUST the people we’re expected to meet.” Vela said to her in a playful manner. She crossed the road with Maggie and approached the entrance of the motel that looked very welcoming with its pink paint and neon sign that read ‘OPEN’.

They walked in confidently as if they knew the place already, and Vela kindly nodded to the innkeeper at the front desk. “Just visiting a friend. I got their room number, no worries.” As Vela walked up the stairs, she felt like a cold-blooded monster. Here she was, smiling at the innkeeper, and them not knowing that she was about to shoot three or four people in the head. For a second, Vela felt bad about what she was doing, but as mob bosses all over the world would say – it was good for the business. And it was. After this job, Vela and Maggie would be able to split the cocaine in fair shares for distribution. Vela never actually used the stuff. She was only here to steal it and get the fuck out before a potential witness sees them. Well, with Vela’s association to her family – she figured that people around here would be too scared to speak up. The growing infamy of the family was making news.

She tightened the grip on her thigh holster and looked behind her every so often to make sure no one was on their tail. Vela looked at Maggie as her expression hardened into serious mode. “Room 237. That’s where they are. They are waiting for us there. Just have my back, I’ll do the talking. You do the shooting.”

And there it was. The door of opportunity. Right down the hall.

Report Post Tip

Standing outside the door, shit just got real Maggie looked at Vela then looked back at the door  "Ready?" she whispered to Vela, just at that moment Vela kicked down the door and rushed in shots rang out down the hall way, BANG BANG.

Maggie rushed in, she fired one shot at a guy by a sofa, there was more people here then was planned they were out numbered, Maggie wondered where Vela was she did not see her when she rushed into the room. Panic etched over her, were they set up? what is happening here this was suppose to be a smash and grab now she is in the heart of a gun battle with atleast 5 people "Vela!, Vela!" Maggie shouted, there was no answer.

Shots rang out again, Maggie remembered what Vela had said in the Car, she looked at the room door, it was a free run, she could make it if she ran quickly, Maggie was not a coward, if she was going to die, she would go down fighting, she lent over the sofa quickly and let off 4 more shots, she heard a man hit the floor "3 left" she said to herself. She stood up, and a man fired a shot from the bathroom, it struck her in the shoulder, firing back as she falls to a knee, she get the man with a headshot, she stands herself up and opens a door to a bedroom slightly, again shots fire at her, she hides behind wall pushing door open and firing shots back in.

Maggie reloads again, she only has one clip left, "I better make this count." She said to herself. She glances around corner into the room more shots fire in her direction, and she caught a glimpse of vela on the floor behind the two men, Maggie took a deep breathe and closed her eyes and without a second thought leapt out from around the corner and unloaded her final clip into the room, with shots raining back at her, Maggie took another hit one to the leg and the room feel silent, Maggie hit the floor she crawled over to Vela took out her knife and cut her free the two men were dead on the floor.

"Sorry i didnt listen to what you said earlier." Maggie smiled at Vela, "Grab the bag and we can leave?" 

Report Post Tip

Vela stares at Maggie, "You just had to get involved didn't you, and fuck everything up." Maggie pulling herself up looks confused, she wonders to herself what is going on she looks back at Vela. "Now you are here, it has worked out for the best, you can take the blame for all of this while i take off with the money and coke." Vela grabbed the bag of money and coke and swung them over her back.

"Its been a pleasure." She smugly said kicking Maggie down again and standing on her gunshot wound in her leg. Blood was running out of both her shoulder and leg, things were getting blurry and she was feeling light headed, Maggie watch Vela step over the bodies and walk out the door shutting it behind her, Maggie was bleeding out, she was panicking, what was she going to do, she noticed the phone sitting on the table, but she did not have to energy to pull herself up again, she kicked at the leg of the table with her good leg until the phone crashed to the floor. she crawled her way over to it and picked up the phone and dialled someone she knew would help her and that she could trust Adonis.

"Joe!" Maggie tried to shout down the phone in the little breath she had, "I fucked up, I need your help i am at same run down motel down town room 2.......3....." Maggie dropped the receiver to the floor just about the pass out she managed to shout at the phone "7!"

Report Post Tip

"Green? Greene!" Joe looked at the received, then tried his luck again, "Greene!"

"Shit!" He exclaimed as he placed the handset down onto its holder, hanging up the phone gently, yet with a controlled effort to as his blood was already pumping.

Maggie was in trouble, that much was sure. Motel, room 237. Which motel though. Fuck. Joe needed help, and quick. All he managed to grab was his jacket before bursting out of his office door, Mamie tossing him a set of keys as he passed.

"Tell Del Rossi to have some guys look for Maggie Greene at a motel. Room 237. She's in trouble, so we gotta hurry." Joe said as he slipped into his jacket, standing before the Midas reception desk.

"I'll try my luck as well."

"Get her to the clinic?!" Mamie yelled out as Joe skipped down the stairs.

"Of course!" Joe yelled back.

---

The scouting efforts seemed in vain. There were too many motels down the east coast to check all of them. It was only after word came in regarding a fresh incident at one in particular that the search and rescue quickly picked up. It took all of fifteen minutes before Joe and Del Rossi had arrived. The place was a mess and lying in a pooling red puddle was MaggieGreene.

Joe and Del Rossi did their best to tie off the wounds before carrying her out of the motel and into a waiting vehicle. Del Rossi would drive like he'd never driven before, hopefully reaching someone who could help in time. The destination, The Pier - Famiglia Medico Cura.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Meeting Maggie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL