Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:38:19
Page:  1 
Purgatory Hijinks Started by: Lydia on Nov 12, '18 20:32

It had only been a couple days since Lydia had join Purgatory which was a branch of the Race Street Company. You would think still being as new as she was that she would still be a bit timid about things but you'd be wrong. It was as if she had been here her whole life, it just felt right. The boss man William_Bowden was very business driven, had a lot going on what seemed like all the time but always managed to find the time to keep tabs on his people. It was a good thing especially in Lydia's case, she needed someone keeping tabs on her, it kept her sort of in line. 

Then you had Yvette, who was William's right hand woman. Now this one was special, there was just something about her that drew out Lydia's mischievous side. She was for sure going to be one of the main people to get Lydia in trouble. Nothing serious in regards to trouble, well maybe that depends on the day and from who's perspective you're looking from. 

It was one of their first conversations with each other, Lydia couldn't exactly remember how it came about but remembered Yvette saying if she ever needed some permanent makers they were in the second drawer from the top in her desk. The only requirement was that Yvette had to have had her coffee and that it was after 10 am. Which is understandable, cause Lydia herself needed her daily caffeine fix in the morning to function for the day. 

Though it wasn't morning anymore but in fact early afternoon, Lydia found herself at the headquarter seated in one of the comfy chairs in the lounging area. She knew she should have been out and about making money and making contacts but it was cold outside. She was bored though, her mind going a mile a minute trying to figure out what to do but it all involved leaving the headquarter. Just then Kaeden entered the lounging room. He was just as new to this place as she was and there was something about the guy she was drawn to. Kind of like the long lost brother she never had. 

"Kaeden!!!"

He gave her a look and flopped on the couch without a response. 

"Are you just going to ignore me? Cause that's quite rude if that's the case."

She looked around her immediate area for something to throw at him, there was nothing but the lamp on the table sitting next to her. She thought about it but decided against it. 

"Kaeden! Kaeden? You know I'm not going to shut up until you answer me, right?"

By the time she looked back over at him from her brief search of something to throw at him he was fast asleep on the couch. She got up from her chair and walked over to him and gave him a tap on the shoulder. He didn't even budge, he was out cold like he got knocked out in a fight. Lydia let out a sigh then smiled with an evil grin. 

"Markers, second drawer from the top."

She quickly made her way to Yvette's office, the door was wide open but she wasn't in there. Without hesitation she walked in and headed right to her desk, opened the second drawer and there they were. There were six of them: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange and Purple. Was way too many choices to just pick one so she decided to take the lot. 

"I'll just put them all back when I'm done." She said to herself and headed back out of Yvette's office almost running right into Grosso, he gave her an odd look before opening his mouth. 

"What were you doing in Yvette's office?"

Lydia showed him the markers in her hand. 

"Markers, she told me whenever I needed them to grab them."

He looked her up and down and without another word continued on his way. With a shrug Lydia tucked the markers in her pocket and headed back to the lounge where Kaeden was still sleeping.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Kaeden had been out wandering the streets of South Philadelphia all day trying to get a knack for this whole purse snatching thing. He had been told last night that it was a good way to start out, it sounded easy enough, but it turned out to be a lot harder than you would think. He had been smacked in the back of the head by three elder ladies, kicked by two others and actually took a punch from one woman's boyfriend before managing to run off down an ally.

By the time lunch rolled around he was finally starting to get pretty good at is, he was successfully making it away with the purse pretty well every time. It was an exhausting day though with all the running and whatnot so he figured it was time to head back to the HQ for some food and a nap. Kaeden waved over a cab and hopped in.

"Christian Street please." He said as he hopped inside. 

A few minutes later he was back at the HQ, it was a short drive, and he probably could have just walked... he was too tired for that at the moment though. Kaeden headed into the HQ and made his way to the kitchen. He made himself some toast with the little amount of groceries he had bought the other day and ate it as fast as he could, he didn't even bother sitting down. He was in a hurry to get to the napping part.

When he finished he headed to the lounging area.

"Sweet nobody is on the couch!" He said to himself as he made his way straight over and flopped down for a nap.

"Kaeden!!!" Kaeden recognized the voice right away, it was Lydia.

Lydia was also new to the Purgatory crew, he got along well with her... well except for that one time when she murdered a friend of his name Lydria. Stuff happens though, they had become pretty quick friends, but Kaeden was too tired to respond right now. He closed his eyes as he heard her approaching and did his best to pretend he was already asleep and hadn't noticed her. 

"Are you just going to ignore me? Cause that's quite rude if that's the case." She said standing over him. 

Kaeden was committed to the sleep thing now though, there was no turning back.

"Kaeden! Kaeden? You know I'm not going to shut up until you answer me, right?" She said, but he still didn't budge. 

Kaeden finally heard her footsteps heading out of the room, getting fainter and fainter and decided it was safe to actually have his nap now. He rolled over facing the back of the couch and got comfy. ​​​​​​​

Report Post Tip

"Kaeden! Kaeden are you awake?"

The only response she got was a snort and a snore, he was definitely out cold. Lydia turned her head to the left then to the right, checking to make sure nobody else was in the room or watching. Confident that no one was around or paying much attention Lydia reached into her right pocket and pulled out a couple of markers. Blue and orange were the ones that came out, they were nice colors but not the ones she wanted, so she tucked the two of them into her her left pocket then fished back into her right. Two more markers came out.

"Black and Red, Perfect!" She said to herself well smiling at the sleeping Kaeden. There was only one issue, he was facing the wrong direction. Now to she had to figure out how to get him to roll over without waking him up. Lydia thought for a moment and gave the room a once over, there was nothing. She thought for another moment and shrugged her shoulders. 

"Oh well, half is better then nothing."

She leaned on the couch, the pressure made Kaeden adjust himself as he muttered a couple words in his sleep. "Panda's don't like macaroni". It made Lydia stop instantly. She questioned in her head what the hell he was talking about, it was something she couldn't grasp but would definitely love to know what he was dreaming about. 

She leaned in closer to him and in a low tone spoke a couple words. "What do Panda's like if they don't like macaroni?" She was hoping he would answer but after a minute or so of waiting there was nothing. She was really hoping to find out the answer to this but she guessed she was just going to have to wait until he woke up. For now though she had other plans, it was time to use Yvette's fancy markers. 

Lydia pulled the black one out, took the cap off and leaned over Kaeden. She very carefully drew half a handlebar mustache on the side of his face that was showing, she then drew a really thick eyebrow before putting the cap back on the black marker. She tucked it back in her pocket then uncapped the red one. 

She wasn't exactly sure what to do with the red one but knew she had to do something. That's when it struck her. 

"I think he needs a little case of the chicken pox." 

She placed the red marker onto his cheek, which for some reason made him shoot up. He sat up so quick he flung Lydia off the couch and directly onto the floor. The thud echoed though out the headquarter. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kaeden was in the middle of the jungle surrounded by pandas with their spears pointing at him. He wasn't sure how he got there but for some reason, he knew what they wanted right away. They were gonna kill him if he didn't feed them! He rummaged through the backpack he was carrying and pulled out a ginormous bowl of macaroni and held it up over his head like an offering to the gods. 

The macaroni only seemed to make them more upset though, the big panda straight in front of him poked him hard in the chest with his spear causing Kaeden to drop the bowl. 

"Well... I guess panda's don't like macaroni..." He said to himself as he dug back into the backpack to see what else he had. 

Kaeden pulled ten long sticks of bamboo out of the bag next, how they fit in there made no sense at all but he didn't even think to question it at the time. The pandas all dropped their spears and smiled happily when they saw the bamboo. 

Kaeden walked around the circle and handed a piece of bamboo to each panda. They devoured it and all sat down right where they were happily rubbing their stomachs. Kaeden figured this must mean he was free to go... just as he was grabbing his stuff to leave though he felt a sharp poke on his cheek. 

"Blarg! Huh? What?"  Kaeden asked to nobody in particular as he sprung up on the coach. He quickly realized that the whole panda jungle thing was just a dream, which was a relief. What a strange dream...

He sat there and looked around confused for a few moments before he noticed Lydia, she was laying on the floor against the wall with her feet in the air. 

"Huh? That doesn't look comfortable at all. What the hell are you doing down there? Is that this yoga thing I keep hearing about? You know I heard that's really good for you let me join you..."

Kaeden wandered across the room and flipped himself upside down against the wall beside Lydia trying to match her pose. Just as he was getting into position though she sprung up and ran across the room. She stood against the far wall pointing at him and burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Huh? What's so funny? Am I doing it wrong?" Kaeden asked as he tried to double check he was laying the same way she had been a few minutes earlier...

Grosso was wandering through HQ, minding his own business. The week has brought much stress and hard work and he decided he would go and see Yvette and have a cup of coffee and discuss how to move forward. He took a sharp left towards Yvette's her office. When he turned he was almost hit by Lydia ho came running out of Yvette her office. 

After she had told him what she was doing she continued her way leaving Grosso puzzled. Why was an associate in Yvette her office and what did she need markers for he asked himself. But before he was able to ask the question he heard Lydia shout out to Kaeden. He decided he should go and see what she was up to in the lounge, especially since Kaeden was sleeping there and not responding to her. He closed Yvette's door and walked back towards the lounge. 

When he entered the door of the lounge he saw Lydia smiling over Kaeden holding a black marker. When he wanted to ask her what she was doing Kaeden awakened. As Kaeden got up Lydia started laughing. That's when Grosso saw what she had done. A prank she had been talking about earlier with some of the other members. 

Not sure if he was ready to get in the mix of things Grosso decided he would let this play out for a bit. He walked across the room, gave Lydia a small smile and took a seat in one of the chairs. He wondered how long it would take Kaeden to find out what had happened to him. 

Report Post Tip

"Comfortable, yoga isn't supposed to be comfortable it's about flexibility."

She really had no idea what she was talking about, yoga wasn't a past time of hers in fact she had only heard of it by name and that was it but she let him think whatever he wanted. She tried to keep a serious face on but the fact was she was still trying to catch her breath from the fall on the floor that led her into this position.

At this point Grosso was standing on the one side of the room, he definitely witnessed everything that had just transpired and you would think he would have said something but he just stood there. Was as if he was waiting for Kaeden to realize it. Lydia gave he a look then looked over at Kaeden. His half handlebar mustache and big eyebrow looked absolutely ridiculous on him, she tried to contain herself but is just wasn't possible.

"Huh? What's so funny? Am I doing it wrong?" He asked her with a serious look on his face.

He had the slightest idea and that was the best part about it, he had no idea how ridiculous he truly looked. Lydia was laughing so hard she had issues catching her breath as tears rolled down her cheeks. He stood up out of his yoga pose and made his way over to Lydia who was now sitting on the floor against the wall. He crossed his arms and looked down at her.

"What is wrong with you? I'm trying to do yoga here and you're gonna laugh at me like this? You know I've never done this stuff."

Lydia wiped the tears from her cheeks and looked up at him, the moment she caught glimpse of that black drawn on half handlebar mustache she busted out laughing again. Kaeden narrowed then squinted his eyes, giving Lydia an evil glare. "You're an ass, you know that?"

All she could do is nod.

"What the hell is so funny?"

Lydia cupped her hand over her mouth trying to make herself stop.

"Lydia?????"

With a shake of his head he turned around and took a couple steps towards the exit of the lounge area. Lydia took a deep breath and composed herself.

"Oh come on Kaeden, don't be like. You know I like whatever that is you're doing with your facial hair..."

Report Post Tip

It all clicked as soon as Kaeden heard her mention his 'facial hair'. Lydia had been drawing all over everything with those damn markers all week... smiley faces on doors... 'paintings' on the wall in her room... and apparently facial hair on his face. 

"Damn it!" Kaeden said as he turned around to face Lydia again. Clearly looking angry wasn't working with whatever masterpiece she had put on his face though because she didn't stop her laughing and pointing, if anything it got louder. 

He hurried upstairs to the bathroom and looked at his reflection in the mirror. His left eyebrow was about six times larger than the other, and he had a really fancy handlebar mustache... but only on the left side again. He looked so ridiculous he couldn't even be upset anymore. Kaeden stood there laughing at himself and making funny faces in the mirror for a few minutes until he was interrupted by someone clearing their throat loudly in the hallway outside the door. He turned around to see Porter standing outside the open door with a puzzled look on his face.

"You alright? Everything okay...?" Porter asked.

"Ah... yeah all good..." Kaeden said as he tried to cover his face and answer at the same time. 

Porter continued down the hall and Kaeden started scrubbing his face clean. It must have taken him half an hour to get the damn permanent marker off but he eventually did. Once he looked normal again he headed back down to the lounge where Lydia and Grosso were. He glared at Lydia with the best squinty eyed disapproving look he could muster and sat back down on the couch in silence.  

Report Post Tip

While Grosso was sitting in the corner looking at all that was happening between Lydia and Kaeden he was glad he had let Lydia do her thing. When Kaeden finally figured out what Lydia had done ti him Grosso could not help but smile. A good practical joke by Lydia he thought. As Kaeden ran hurried up stairs Grosso looked at Lydia and gave her a nod of satisfaction. 

It had taken Kaeden half an hour to come back to the lounge. When he did he gave a disapproving look at Lydia. He then looked and Grosso and asked: "You knew about this?". Knowing there was no point in lying he replied: "Sorry buddy, I wanted to let it play out. Hope you'll see it was all fun." Without a response Kaeden walked to the couch and sat down. 

Grosso got up in search of a cup of coffee. At that moment Yvette hurried in as usual. She was known to hurry past HQ, get a cup of coffee and hurry to more important tasks. Grosso greeted Yvette: "Hi Yvette, hope all is well." Grosso hoped that keeping her busy would distract her from all the shenanigans that had been going on.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Purgatory Hijinks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL