Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:28:04
Page:  1 
Cheers Assunto Started by: Spartacus on Nov 13, '18 05:33

Spartacus sat back in his chait with a grin as he hung up the phone. DeeSe7en had given him the news that he had been waiting on and he immediately took out a bottle of whiskey and two glass. He stood up and walked over to the window of the HQ and then peered out into the darkness. He had sent a messanger to go get Assunto from Corktown and he eagerly awaited his arrival. 

Minutes passed by, but they seemed like hours, and the annoyance began to grow on Spartacus's face as he peered up at the clock. "Damn man, typically he is on time.." Just as he muttered to himself a car pulled up infront of DeeSe7en's new HQ. Spying Assunto finally arriving Spartacus settled back down into his chair and awaited the knock on his office door. 

Grabbing the whiskey he began to pour it into the first glass when suddenly his office door was thrown open and Assunto yelled out "I'm HERE!!" Nearly spilling the entire glass, a startled Spartacus rolled his eyes, shook his head and then simply pointed to the chair. The non-amused look on Spartacus's face as he wiped up the bit of spilt whiskey made Assunto laugh as he excitedly plopped into the chair. 

"Assunto.. I have heard a rumor today." Spartacus slid one of the glass over to Assunto and smiled. 

"I think you might have happened to had a promotion?" Spartacus raised an eyebrow as he then raised a glass. Assunto looked a bit confused at Spartacus, as he wasn't sure if he had noticed. 

"I believe a toast is in order Assunto. No longer a Don I hear but one of Detroit's own Godfathers!" He kept his glass raised as he continued to speak to Assunto. "I have not been here that long, but I have heard through records and how everyone else speaks of you that, this is extremely well desereved. You have been nothing but loyal to this city and it's current center district godfather as well as the previous one. You have helped build a crew within this city that works hard, and above all else you have always been there every moment the city has needed you. Its a once in a lifetime experience to be able to obtain GodFather and today Assunto.. Well..." Spartacus took a sip of his whiskey and then nodded. "Cheers to you and to what you will help Detroit rebuild to be." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Becceh was walking through the backstreets, trying to get back to her new HQ and slightly lost when she found herself stumbling into Assunto, coming out of the meeting with Spartacus. Becceh hadn't seen him yet since his new promotion and ran up to him and gave him a big hug, wrapping her arms completely around him.

Letting go, Assunto looked a little shocked but Becceh beamed with pride at him and said;

"Congratulations on your new promotion, GodFather!!" a small tear coming to her eye as she said the words, she was just so happy for him. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

DeeSe7en walks into his office taking his coat up and missing the hook. His hat just taken and tossed on the floor. D7 slowly shuffles over and plops down into the leather chair waiting for him. Looking up he glances at two wine glasses. Looking around his office tired from lack of sleep from his travels D7 looks back once again feeling like there was something important. 

"Fuck!" Deese7en yells. Grabbing his hat off the floor and jacket he rushes out the office door. Reaching outside he enters his car giving the driver the destination. Pulling up and entering the brand new building his friend Assunto was in he enters to find Assunto and Becceh celebrating with a bottle of liquor.

"Sorry it has taken me so long I have been busy and a little stoned. Well, a lot stoned. I am here now though. Congratulations man! It's crazy it's been so long now I can't remember a time not working with you. You deserve this promotion." Reaching in his jacket D7 pulls an expensive bottle of aged scotch and pours everyone a glass. "Congrats Assunto!"  DeeSe7en raises his glass.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cheers Assunto
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL