Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:37:58
Page:  1 
Godfather Flexx-Mitchell Started by: Spartacus on Nov 14, '18 02:54

Spartacus smiled as he got off the plane that had landed in Las Vegas. The sun was bright and it was warmer then in his home in Detroit so he was even happier to be able to strip off his coat as he took in the sunshine. Looking at his watch he knew that he was running short on time for his for meeting with Flexx. He was happy to have heard the news of his wonderful new promotion and he was even happier to have ran across the notes in the shoebox, he held tightly, to him from his mother. Grasping the shoebox full of memories he hailed his cab and set off for The Strip. 

Arriving at his destination, Spartacus stepped out of the car and then walked up to Flexx's headquarters door and before he could even knock Flexx had opened and invited him in. 

"Flexx, I haven't gotten to know you as well as many of the other that have been around you for awhlie, but I wanted to tell you congratulations. You are an amazing person and becoming GodFather of Las Vegas is extremely well deserved. I know that you will build and grow this city to be able to reach its full potential." Spartacus then handed him the shoe box he clutched. "In going through my mother's items I had found this, that I believed was ment for you in the case you had an opportunity like the one you have before you." 

Flexx looked down at the box and then took a seat in the front office of his building. Opening the box he smiled as he pulled out a picture of Salvatore, Draven, Apache and himself. He might not have realized how much a part of them as he was as he continued to look through the belonging. Finding a note he picked it up and read it. 

Dear Flexx, 

I don't know if this will ever reach you in my passing, but if it does I want you to know that your loyalty and tenacity for the city of Detroit has never gone unnoticed. You have been there since the beginning with Salvatore, me, and Apache can do nothing but speak so highly of you. Knowing of what be upcoming, I wanted to simply tell you to never lose that. Your crew members and your city will always see the same things that we here in Detroit have, and know you will be great. I hope in reading this that you have gotten the chance to become Godfather and that you will take in all the things that make you.. you.. and with that grow all of those around you just as you have done for Salvatore. Thank you for your friendship, and above all your contributions to Detroit. 

~Draven

Spartacus watched as GodFather Flexx took the box and nodded to him. "Congratulations GodFather Flexx-Mitchell. I know that you will make Las Vegas shine brightly and be great."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Flexx-Mitchell
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL