Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:44:08
Page:  1 
TwoB Up! Started by: Flexx-Mitchell on Nov 14, '18 04:10

The Block was a location where there was always a hustle going down, or a come up on the rise. The hood was good for hustlers in this fashion, and was a way to show your worth. Flexx sitting at his desk thinking of the next move. He had one thought. There was one hustler in his ranks that had the key. He called his guard Matua in and directed him to alert his Right Hand Twob of the up and coming transition.

“We want to get this moving, tell TwoB I need to see her Asap.”

Matua nods as he heads out knowing TwoB was in the area getting things together from the move. She never stopped on the move forward and always jumped to the opportunity. Flexx sits and continues to push through the paperwork in front of him. He pulls a blunt out from the humidifier on his desk and lights it. He sits back and takes a few drags as he pauses for a moment to appreciate the situation at hand. He had big plans and needed the assistance.

“Knock! Knock!!”

“Come on in!”

Flexx says as he looks towards the door knowing who it was.

“Hey TwoB, take a seat. So imma get right to it. You already know what we have going on here and I want you to open up you own crew so we can get things back moving. How does that sound for ya.?”

TwoB looks up with a know drive for success. You could see it in the atmosphere, or was it just the cloud of smoke from the blunt Flexx was hot boxin.

“I know your ready and I am one hundred percent behind you. Let’s get successful.”

Flexx says as he and TwoB talk over a few opportunities they want to move forward. They were a great team, that came up in the mix together that clicked like working components making it happen.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TwoB Up!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL