Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:54:17
Page:  1 
The Associates: Betrayal Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 14, '18 15:35

"Ya fucked up! You did your best Maria, but you wanted me out, you may think that you did this for the betterment of this little Outfit we got going on, but no. You did it for greed and personal wealth, you wanted to prove yourself better than myself, Alphonse, and especially, your Father. You are lucky that Al gave you the sentence because we would not be speaking right now if I was the one giving the sentence."

When Charlie heard the news of betrayal in his midst, he had been many things. Angry, Vengeful, even disappointed. Only now, the person that stood opposite him was the very person that he took under his wings, trying his best to provide for her, even when she ran away from home. She was attracted to crime like bees to honey, it was something that had to be in her life for a while and for her to give it up with ease like that, was not possible. 

"Charlie! I apologized, but it was for the best! Al wanted a deal, I got him one! This would have benefited us more greatly than the Son-Yee Clan and their shitty heroin, this was the best move I saw for us. To keep us whole and off the radar from the feds. Can't you see that!? Or are you blind from your time inside!? There is no booze without the fucking Irish, there was no trust! Al was going to bury us, I did what was best for you, for us! For the family!"

Charlie nodded, finding himself smiling sardonically towards the girl who thought she knew everything. Yet, he had not taught her everything. The snake-like behavior was common in Mexico, but here!? Where Loyalty was key and honesty was the best way to survive? It was the not the best and she backdoored him. Even though she states that it was a deal for the family, she was the one that would place this O'Connell in the chair of Leadership for the Irish. 

She could easily cut him out if she wished too, yet she did not. Something about this, well, it made him think that not all was lost with her, she had kept part of the stuff he taught her. She did not abandon it, giving him hope about her future in the business that he could no longer involve her in. 

"Well, we can no longer involve you with the business Maria. You were going to sell us out for booze!? Booze that we are one step closer to taking over. O'Bannion has been in our custody for the past couple weeks and he gave us the supplier, we will now have our own booze, without paying the Irish a cent anymore."

Maria knew that her time with the Outfit or better known as the Pavanno Crew was over as Charlie said the words, he would no longer have need of her. Her Brother would not come back, considering he would have not heard the news, so she would leave and never come back. Only she hoped, one day. She hoped that Charlie would call upon her again, she would always be at his side, should he ever request.

With this, Maria walked out of the Policy, knowing that she only had twenty-four hours to leave town, otherwise, she would be dead before she could even pack her bags. She never noticed that Charlie looked at her with a sad smile, before the door was shut and her life with The Pavanno had come to an end...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Associates: Betrayal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL