Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 12:25:26
Page:  1 
Tranquility and quaaludes come to 12th Street! Started by: Rampage on Nov 15, '18 22:54

Streets were still covered in blood from the war a few days ago. Lots of lives were lost and more prayers were said, however now was time for the calm after the storm. It was time to start the rebuilding process, what always happens after and what's always the best course of action. And today would be a good day since a few events were about to happen.

Rampage was in his office, trying to find some old envelopes. All this background activity came with a bit of gifts to Detroit finest, but the cost was very little compared to the large margin of the profit. After a bit of searching he grabbed a pack of cigars and as he was lighting it up a knock on the door was heard.

"Yeah, come in" said Rampage. The door opened and Soseki came through.

"I was told you were looking for me, how can I be of help?" asked Soseki with no clue about what would be happening soon.

"You've been a good friend and a great help to this family Soseki, more than I would've asked for. Now I've discussed this also with Godfather DeeSe7en , and have come to the conclusion that you would be a great addition to have here in 12th Street. So without wasting anymore time, try to grab all the stuff you can and move operations here. I know you're going to nail it so wish you all the best in your journey!"

With that said, Rampage grabbed an old bottle of whiskey to celebrate the occasion.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

As Joe noticed Soseki and Rampage walking down the corridors of the Blackout HQ, he knew something special was up. Not that it was suprising to see those two wandering the halls, and certainly not that they were carrying alcohol with them. But that old bottle of whiskey.. Rampage sure wouldn’t waste that on a every night drunken blackout.

So the day’s finally here is it? Joe turned towards Soseki.

I’m so happy for you! You’ll be a great asset to both Detroit as a city, and our district!

Now bring me a glass and give me a taste! Let’s party until we black out.

Report Post Tip

It had been a hard week for 12th street and for all of Detroit, yet somehow hearing these words coming out of Rampage's mouth was still one of the most surprising things that had occurred to Soseki. He took his glass of Whiskey and tried to savour both the drink and the moment. 

You guys have had my back from the get go, even through everything that went down this week. You better believe I'm going to be working hard to repay those favors, and to help you both get the city and district back on it's feet. It's not going to be easy, but after seeing how Blackout runs, I know if anyone can do it it's you guys. 

Soseki poured Joe out a drink and grinned.

As always, your wish is my command.

Soseki finished raised his glass, downed it, and slammed it on the table. It was going to be good night. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tranquility and quaaludes come to 12th Street!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL