Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:09:22
Page:  1 
The Pull: No One Cared Until He Shot The Gun Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Nov 19, '18 15:23

"Pavanno, you got a visitor, one by the name of Don Secra of the Moonlight Manor. You got thirty minutes before the Warden asks some question, go on, Now."

Charlie looked at the guard, one of the few that understood the way things worked in this day and age, yet he nodded and stood to move. He was then guided through plenty of hallways, some being decorated with cells, many of them being filled by members of the mob. Many of them looked at him like he was a rat, but he knew that he was not. 

"What's going on, did she say what she wanted? This seems like some big deal, plus, won't Joe find out? Poaching me isn't exactly the way of this life, I have found my place within Midas, business as you well know Officer..."

The Guard chuckled, before unlocking the doors to the Private Visiting Room and Charlie tilted his head, looking at the guard with narrowed eyes, before he was motioned to go in. 

He took slow footsteps, looking around, noticing the lighting and decorated table, it was clear that this was business of some kind. He nodded, before looking around for Secra and noticing her standing by a counter that held a bottle of Sweet Red Wine, she drank from the glass with such a delicate sip that Charlie could not believe she was one of them in this life. 

"Well, Mr. Pavanno, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard many things, you've been a very interesting piece in the world we work in. You know, no one cared about you, until you fired the fabled gun..."

Charlie smirked, knowing of the moment that people talked about, the moment that had placed him, in the protection of other mobsters, it was something alright and yet, he did not care. He had done what he did for the sake of the family, he would do so again.

"Well yes Don Secra, I have been known to be loyal to the end and my work with The Tower came to an end, yet, it still found a way to pinch me in the arse. Now, what is it you want?"

Secra set her empty glass down gently as she motioned towards the glad she had, she smiled softly even though business was not to be spoken much here she invited him for a quick drink.

"Would you like a little?"

She moved closer to him, short in her stature she lived to her name.  Secra was known as an angel in the streets but the family knew of her in despair. She was the dark angel of the night. Standing at a height of 4ft 5inches she looked up at the man locking her eyes to him.  

"I came to talk about a request. I watch everyone, so you caught my interest, and when I found out they caught you I needed to speak with you."

she wore a soft blue shirt and a black shirt,  almost looking like a child,  but she most certainly was an adult.  She probably looked like she could not be serious but she held her confidence as she had yet to be caught for her crimes.

"Well then, let's talk..."

He eyed the glass of wine, before sighing and leaning back into the chair, knowing that this was going to be a rather long meeting if they had wine and a table set, something that oddly appealed to him in some fashion, after all, one had to entertain and charm their guests. Perhaps this was part of a bigger plan. 

He had yet to see and this was the moment of truth...

Report Post Tip

"Well, aren't we eager, I've heard much of you and your style of work. You're very well-known in the streets of Chicago, for your tenure with the Infamous Lucania Crime Family, headed by Marie Lucania. I heard that you two hit it off at a rather rocky start but before that. You were known in Detroit, as an Associate of the Ivory Tower and now, Associate of the Race St. Company: Midas."

Charlie chuckled, his eyes holding a small amount of amusment in the first week that he had been here, something that he knew was not common in here. He would savor it for the short moment that it would remain, he reached across the carefully set table, it must have been very costly for a Don of Seattle to set this up.

"Well, it seems that you are just listing where I've been and what I've accomplished in my short time with the American Mob. Well, Love, I'll tell you now that I've been many places and my name is whispered in such awed and terrified tones that men and women do not dare speak my men lest they end up like the holier than thou, Jackie Potts."

He could not help but notice that her lips had turned up into a coy smile, her eyes trying to read him like he was a newspaper, yet, he kept his body posture at best, normal. Charlie Knew that him trying to look anything but that, would alert her to the fact that he figured out part of her game, the rest was still unknown to him and he had to delicately untie the knot that it was.

"Mr. Pavanno, your accomplishments have landed you in Jail, is that where you see yourself? Spending Five Years, here? A lot of talent like that cannot be passed up, Joe Adonis realizes what he has and he gave me the permission to visit you because I had an opportunity for such a man like yourself. One that will make you more than what you are now, it will make you a champion."

Charlie looked around the Visting Room, his eyes narrowed, wondering how he could play this off and yet, he could not deny the offer, it enticed him like a Lady of the Night. He was ready to accept, but he needed some assurance, it sounded like Secra was planning this now, he leaned forward and looked at her with a thin smirk.

"And how am I to help in this opportunity of yours? How am I to assist?"

All Secra did be stand up and leave Charlie a card with her name and a restaurant in Pioneer Square, Seattle.

Secra had walked out with a small smile, alerting the guarding officer to the meeting being over and leaving Charlie Pavanno with a lot more questions than answers.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Was the last words of Charlie Pavanno as he was motioned to leave the room and told to head back to his Cell, only one thing stuck his mind and in his hand, the offer of a job that would promise him the chance of becoming something greater than he already was...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Pull: No One Cared Until He Shot The Gun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL